NV NV - Chris Turner, 23, Las Vegas, August 2016 *Skeletal Remains Found*

kelsie

Former Member
Reaction score
Episodes — The Vanished Podcast

Twenty three year old Chris Turner disappeared from the apartment he shared with his girlfriend Nicole in August of 2016. Chris' mom Dawn immediately started desperately searching for her son. His skeletal remains were found in 2017 and he was listed as a John Doe in the coroner's office for the next 3 years. His partial skull was found; he had significant injuries such as a gun wound in his thigh. The Las Vegas Metro Police completely dropped the ball on this case - they didn't do forensics on his apartment, adequately question Chris' girlfriend Nicole, nor did they even actively search for Chris. Chris' remains were in the coroner's office when Nicole told the police she saw Chris alive at a Walmart. The police encouraged Dawn to stop looking because it was likely her son was alive and "just didn't want to talk to her".

The Vanished has covered Chris Turner's case extensively and I highly recommend it.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department's missing missing person requests
Justice For Chris Turner
19756444_136518900261077_3179653696820984931_n.jpg

19756724_136502980262669_4404680286334468839_n.jpg

Episodes — The Vanished Podcast

Twenty three year old Chris Turner disappeared from the apartment he shared with his girlfriend Nicole in August of 2016. Chris' mom Dawn immediately started desperately searching for her son. His skeletal remains were found in 2017 and he was listed as a John Doe in the coroner's office for the next 3 years. His partial skull was found; he had significant injuries such as a gun wound in his thigh. The Las Vegas Metro Police completely dropped the ball on this case - they didn't do forensics on his apartment, adequately question Chris' girlfriend Nicole, nor did they even actively search for Chris. Chris' remains were in the coroner's office when Nicole told the police she saw Chris alive at a Walmart. The police encouraged Dawn to stop looking because it was likely her son was alive and "just didn't want to talk to her".

The Vanished has covered Chris Turner's case extensively and I highly recommend it.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department's missing missing person requests
Justice For Chris Turner
19756444_136518900261077_3179653696820984931_n.jpg

19756724_136502980262669_4404680286334468839_n.jpg

Has the gf been arrested for making a false statement to police, as she claimed she'd seen Chris alive at a Wal-Mart? (I assume she would have spoken to him, in her version of this sighting that she reported to LE, since he'd been missing for years and all.)

Has the gf been arrested for making a false statement to police, as she claimed she'd seen Chris alive at a Wal-Mart? (I assume she would have spoken to him, in her version of this sighting that she reported to LE, since he'd been missing for years and all.)
Nope, she sure has not! The cops interviewed her again after Chris was located deceased and she was like, "Oh I must have been mistaken!" She dated him for 2 years. She knew what he looked like. She was trying to derail the investigation and did exactly that IMO. The cops don't seem to think she is a suspect in any sense, but Chris' mom sure does, as there were reports by Chris' neighbors of him trying to go door to door for help on the night he went missing. He said his girlfriend organized for him to be beaten by 5 men and he was terrified. Then he was never seen again, until he was located on that mountain with broken bones and a bullet in his leg.

Nope, she sure has not! The cops interviewed her again after Chris was located deceased and she was like, "Oh I must have been mistaken!" She dated him for 2 years. She knew what he looked like. She was trying to derail the investigation and did exactly that IMO. The cops don't seem to think she is a suspect in any sense, but Chris' mom sure does, as there were reports by Chris' neighbors of him trying to go door to door for help on the night he went missing. He said his girlfriend organized for him to be beaten by 5 men and he was terrified. Then he was never seen again, until he was located on that mountain with broken bones and a bullet in his leg.

How awful!! I can't believe LE bought her story. I think it's only reasonable to expect that if someone has been missing, gf knows his mother is worried sick, that the gf actually speak to him. But we know she wouldn't do that bc it was all a lie from the start.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back