WV WV - Angel Overstreet, 3 Months Old, Huntington, 8 May 2021

I wonder how long it will take to get the warrant and execute the search at his Olive Hill property? My gut isn’t feeling good about the outcome in this case. :(

Few more pieces of info:
Cornwell said according to information obtained from Shannon Overstreet’s phone, the child was last in the custody of the father as of May 1.

Cornwell said at this time they have no specific evidence of foul play, but are very concerned for the safety of the child.

Cornwell called Shannon Overstreet “a person of interest,” but would not call him a suspect.

Cornwell said they are communicating with the mother of the child, but do not believe she was in the area at the time the child went missing.

“I believe she is originally from Columbus, but she resided in Kentucky,” he said. “To our knowledge she wasn’t involved in anything that happened here in the past few weeks, but she is communicating and cooperating with us.”

Huntington Police Capt. Levi Livingston said at the news conference that some people have come forward, but it did not lead to finding the child.

“We talked to them and reached out to everyone we can think of to talk to, but at this point we have exhausted the knowledge that we have right now,” Livingston said.

Father of missing infant arrested on unrelated charges

Ugh, this case is around where I grew up. I’m glad the Huntington PD have lots of outside help. They don’t have an abundance of officers when you compare it to the caseload they usually have. I live in Columbus now. I wonder if the parents would alternate time with the baby? Or was this the first time he had the baby alone? Or what was the situation? I’m hoping with all I got, baby Angel is safe and sound.

Again I begin a post with a sigh. This is terrible. The poor baby is an angel with the name of Angel. I'm not really
religious but I pray the ''ANGELS" are looking after her and she is found soon, safe and sound. JMO MOO

Again I begin a post with a sigh. This is terrible. The poor baby is an angel with the name of Angel. I'm not really
religious but I pray the ''ANGELS" are looking after her and she is found soon, safe and sound. JMO MOO
Myself, I'm hoping for the best outcome however, the more time ticks- away, the more doubtful I become about that possibility. Not really religious either but it's times when I feel maybe a prayer wouldn't hurt.

Huntington Police Chief Ray Cornwell said Friday that Huntington police have joined with multiple agencies to search for the missing baby. Those agencies include the FBI, West Virginia Intelligence Fusion Center, U.S. Marshals Service, Kentucky State Police, West Virginia State Police, Ashland Fire Department, and Child Protective Services agencies from both West Virginia and Kentucky.

Multiple search warrants have been executed in West Virginia and Kentucky, along with several interviews.

Police have called Shannon Overstreet a “person of interest” but not a suspect in the case.

Huntington police, others continue search for missing baby

This is close to my neck of the woods-Dear Lord, please let this precious baby be safe!
Ohhhh your profile picture, our sweet little brown eyed girl Aliayah :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CABELL COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) – The case of a man accused of badly beating his mother is moving forward in Cabell County.

Shannon Overstreet, 38, of Huntington, is charged with malicious wounding in the alleged attack. According to Huntington Police, the incident happened at his mother’s home in March. Investigators say the victim suffered “significant brain bleed” from the attack.

During a preliminary hearing on Monday, the judge found probable cause and forwarded the case to a grand jury.

Shannon Overstreet is the father of Angel Nichole Overstreet, a 3-month-old girl who police say has been missing since the beginning of May.

Huntington Police say they’re concerned for safety of missing 3-month-old

While police have said that Shannon Overstreet is the last person known to have been with the baby, they are not calling him a suspect or person of interest in Angel’s disappearance.

If you have any information about her disappearance, you’re asked to call police. You can remain anonymous.

Case of man accused of beating his mother forwarded to grand jury
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy severely beat his Mom in March, then Angel goes missing in May? Also, this article says LE is NOT calling him a POI, but another article said he is?

Ohhhh your profile picture, our sweet little brown eyed girl Aliayah :(
CABELL COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) – The case of a man accused of badly beating his mother is moving forward in Cabell County.

Shannon Overstreet, 38, of Huntington, is charged with malicious wounding in the alleged attack. According to Huntington Police, the incident happened at his mother’s home in March. Investigators say the victim suffered “significant brain bleed” from the attack.

During a preliminary hearing on Monday, the judge found probable cause and forwarded the case to a grand jury.

Shannon Overstreet is the father of Angel Nichole Overstreet, a 3-month-old girl who police say has been missing since the beginning of May.

Huntington Police say they’re concerned for safety of missing 3-month-old

While police have said that Shannon Overstreet is the last person known to have been with the baby, they are not calling him a suspect or person of interest in Angel’s disappearance.

If you have any information about her disappearance, you’re asked to call police. You can remain anonymous.

Case of man accused of beating his mother forwarded to grand jury

This guy severely beat his Mom in March, then Angel goes missing in May? Also, this article says LE is NOT calling him a POI, but another article said he is?

Who knows? Poor little Angel Nichole Overstreet's cause seems to have been completely abandoned by media and LE.

I work for a local newspaper about 20 minutes from Huntington and there is zero talk anywhere, even the rumor-mill/grapevine seems to have dried up. It's very sad, so many around the world just want to know where she is/what happened to her, and the majority of strangers care more than those who should have cared for her the most :(

I work for a local newspaper about 20 minutes from Huntington and there is zero talk anywhere, even the rumor-mill/grapevine seems to have dried up. It's very sad, so many around the world just want to know where she is/what happened to her, and the majority of strangers care more than those who should have cared for her the most :(

I don’t live far from Huntington either. WV law enforcement is HORRIBLE at keeping the public up-to-date. I’m not saying all law enforcement officers are bad. I’m just sad to see this be almost a “norm” in WV.
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back