Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel's case status has been updated to include the cause and manner of death and his body has been transported (assuming transported to a funeral home).

Case Status
This is definitely going to be one of the most traumatic and grief numbing next few days for the maternal and paternal sides of the family. If in fact they have already selected a services provider to lay this precious angel to rest. I am praying for strength of both sides to finally work together in the best intrest of the child.
There are wonderful good hearted people in the community hopefully that will assist in arrangements to lessen the pain that family is going thru.
Imo jmo moo

This is definitely going to be one of the most traumatic and grief numbing next few days for the maternal and paternal sides of the family. If in fact they have already selected a services provider to lay this precious angel to rest. I am praying for strength of both sides to finally work together in the best intrest of the child.
There are wonderful good hearted people in the community hopefully that will assist in arrangements to lessen the pain that family is going thru.
Imo jmo moo

Tim Millers comment (transcribed above) re comparison to Maleah case did not escape me.

For MANY reasons.

GRRRRRRRRRR...

SO body was already in the storage unit at this point. This trip by TB was to meet the friend who helped her get SO's body from the unit and ultimately take her and the plastic bin containing his body to the motel.

They didn't go to the storage unit to retrieve the tote until after she met "helper" #2 at the Cleveland Walmart, so whoever helped her get to Walmart would not have had the tote in their vehicle. I can't say they weren't aware there was a tote tho because we don't know who brought her to Walmart. If it was the roommate, he is definitely aware of the tote, but regardless, the tote never went to Walmart. Her and the buddy who helped her get the motel room picked up the tote from the storage unit on the way to the motel.

I think I have all of that correct but if not, someone please correct me.

Jmo

You are both correct; thank you!

I should have responded: that lady has some ball$ asking for help to leave town with a dead baby in her possession.

But I'm glad she did. It's how SO was found. :(

Jerice Hunter put her daughter Jhessye in a suitcase, got a cab and threw her in a dumpster in Tempe, AZ. Desean Brown took an Uber to the bridge where he threw Nyteisha Lattimore in the water. So it does happen :(
I think she had help from someone else she knows. I wonder if the apartments across the street have cameras. Also the place she met her friend had cameras iirc. It will be intersting to see what she drove,and who it's registered to. MOO

I think she had help from someone else she knows. I wonder if the apartments across the street have cameras. Also the place she met her friend had cameras iirc. It will be intersting to see what she drove,and who it's registered to. MOO

Within TOS.. we can only point out that Room mate per Tim Miller was outside. When he exclaimed his words which are upthead.

Tim said more than once that the roomie was outside.

Sitting on hands.

Within TOS.. we can only point out that Room mate per Tim Miller was outside. When he exclaimed his words which are upthead.

Sitting on hands.

And DO was with Tim for a while... until late at night. So it wasn't DO who gave her a ride to Cleveland.

I don't think it was the "nice guy" helpful roommate who gave her a ride to Cleveland either. This is why: according to the AA, didn't BR / roommate speak with LE that same day, the day TB "bailed?" This would be when he told the rest of the story. It must've been after TB vanished though, and even after she returned to Webster to retrieve the tub from the storage facility... or wouldn't LE have known to go to the storage place to find SO (and maybe even TB)?

I don't think BR helped her out (this time) because he was probably speaking with LE at that point, or maybe later that evening. Isn't that also when there was a search warrant for the apartment?

I'm surprised LE wasn't keeping closer tabs on both TB and her roommate... but then again, maybe they were? It seems like Tim was with DO most of that time.

<moo>

Sitting on hands.
Ok. Going back to the room mate,and what he said about who,what,when,and where. Regarding the 10th-13th of May. It all just gets curiouser,and curiouser. MOO

I thought she didn't have a car, but maybe she did?

"New details obtained by Eyewitness News from court records state after she participated in the search, she took off and drove to Cleveland, Texas, to meet a male friend.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left her there."

Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel

Last edited:
And DO was with Tim for a while... until late at night. So it wasn't DO who gave her a ride to Cleveland.

I don't think it was the "nice guy" helpful roommate who gave her a ride to Cleveland either. This is why: according to the AA, didn't BR / roommate speak with LE that same day, the day TB "bailed?" This would be when he told the rest of the story. It must've been after TB vanished though, and even after she returned to Webster to retrieve the tub from the storage facility... or wouldn't LE have known to go to the storage place to find SO (and maybe even TB)?

I don't think BR helped her out (this time) because he was probably speaking with LE at that point, or maybe later that evening. Isn't that also when there was a search warrant for the apartment?

I'm surprised LE wasn't keeping closer tabs on both TB and her roommate... but then again, maybe they were? It seems like Tim was with DO most of that time.

<moo>
I agree. I think TM put the pressure on loudly. TB flew the coop at 4pmish. Roommate started talking (5/31 statement). Search warrants executed on apartment and car (which I suspect was BR’s car that TB also uses because BR told LE he put the tote in his car). All this was happening by the evening of the 31st. ETA: Just my opinion

I agree. I think TM put the pressure on loudly. TB flew the coop at 4pmish. Roommate started talking (5/31 statement). Search warrants executed on apartment and car (which I suspect was BR’s car that TB also uses because BR told LE he put the tote in his car). All this was happening by the evening of the 31st. ETA: Just my opinion
I wonder who the storage unit belongs to.

So... TB couldn't have used BR or his car to leave the apartment area.

<moo>

Interesting/convenient how the account of the roommate doesnt ever mention how Samuel died, only that he observed bruising on the deceased child upon his return.

If you got a call "suddenly and unexpectedly" that Samuel was dead at your home, what would be the most typical reaction? Shock, yes? You'd ask How!? You'd ask what happened?!

Theres been NO mention ever of what she "claimed" happened to Samuel.

So, either he didnt bother asking or he did ask and she gave him some sort of story and LE isnt sharing that information for whatever reason.

I can only think of 1 reason a person wouldnt immediately ask, "What happened?!"............ :oops:

I think his focus was more on hiding his child from the bio mom than anything else. jmo
He wanted to “win”, I hope he learned that no one wins from vindictiveness, he suffered a heck of a loss to learn that hard lesson. jmo
I do believe he loved his child very much but he let his obsession with winning a battle with his ex overtake and cloud his judgement. jmo
I also think he was in a very vulnerable place to be manipulated by TB, she’s obviously very good at it.
ETA jmos
ITA with all of this.

<moo>
Maybe LE was just giving them enough rope...

I don’t know if a hired car was involved (do we know? I’m behind), but there are plenty of cases where a body was transported in a container, unbeknownst to the driver. And not just infants/toddlers: Jenna Burleigh was in college, and I think it was a 150 mile drive. Suspect Uses Lyft to Move Remains of Temple University Student Jenna Burleigh: Investigators
We do know. Her roommate told LE that the two of them brought his body to the storage place. Later, it was the pick-up driving friend of TB's who went with her to pick up the body in the tote from storage.

What we don't know is how she got from her apartment to the Walmart, where she met the pick-up driving friend.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members