Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heaven forbid she knew he was deceased in the bathtub, and chose to sleep there anyway. Sometimes I just don't understand people. No normal person would do the things TB (and her accomplices) have done.
How could she not know? It’s a one bedroom, one bath apartment, right? Did they barricade the bathroom door? Unless she had phenomenal bladder control, she had to know.

As more information has come forward that punches hole in original claims and “information”, it’s making me go back over a comment made by TB in an interview.
It may have been made, just prior to when she took off-which we have been discussing.

TB said , and I paraphrase, Samuel called her “super mommy, but he knows who his mother is”. It struck me as odd. She said this while still spouting the faux SO/LE pick up story, before BR came forward with the 5/10 death revelation, and before very much information about the custody dispute was publicized.
Now, in retrospect, it’s bothering me even more as the timeline puzzle is shaped.

May 9th was Mother’s Day. I have not seen yet where one of the “mothers” with direct physical access to Samuel, spent their day. I have not seen yet where Samuel spent his “Mother’s Day”. I have not seen yet where DO spent his Mother’s Day. Was it with his own mother, or was he with his son who might be missing his bio-mom?

Which brings me to a question that has crossed my mind every time I read ‘LE does not have a motive.’
Without confirmation otherwise, Samuel would have been with TB on May 9th. I think that’s a significant day for a child. Maybe Samuel wanted to talk to his mommy, maybe he did, maybe he didn’t, we don’t know, but it’s reasonable to assume it probably was part of the conversation of the day. And maybe TB didn’t like it. Maybe the fact that she did not have custody of her own 3 children wasn’t making her feel very good that day. One can’t help but wonder if she spoke to any of them. And maybe Samuel cried for his mommy and she didn’t like that.

Coming back around to some previous opinions I have posted. I believe the May 10 call to BR was a updating of Samuel’s condition. He was not surprised and did not react in an emergency situation way. IMO He reacted in a way which indicated he already knew of the trauma. I believe the trauma happened on
May 9.

IMO the passive-aggressive comment of TB ‘ he knows who his mommy is’ was loaded with information. Did TB let Samuel know her opinion of his mother when he wanted to see SO? Did TB let Samuel know that SHE was acting as his mom? In retrospect, the “Mommy” may be the ‘motive’.

IMO May 9th may have been the trigger. The custody fight; the overbearing court cases, preparations and appearances; the mothering of a child that wasn’t hers while being kept from her 3 own children; and a child possibly crying for his own mommy. I can’t get it out of my head.

Last edited:
As more information has come forward that punches hole in original claims and “information”, it’s making me go back over a comment made by TB in an interview.
It may have been made, just prior to when she took off-which we have been discussing.

TB said , and I paraphrase, Samuel called her “super mommy, but he knows who his mother is”. It struck me as odd. She said this while still spouting the faux SO/LE pick up story, before BR came forward with the 5/10 death revelation, and before very much information about the custody dispute was publicized.
Now, in retrospect, it’s bothering me even more as the timeline puzzle is shaped.

May 9th was Mother’s Day. I have not seen yet where one of the “mothers” with direct physical access to Samuel, spent their day. I have not seen yet where Samuel spent his “Mother’s Day”. I have not seen yet where DO spent his Mother’s Day. Was it with his own mother, or was he with his son who might be missing his bio-mom?

Which brings me to a question that has crossed my mind every time I read ‘LE does not have a motive.’
Without confirmation otherwise, Samuel would have been with TB on May 9th. I think that’s a significant day for a child. Maybe Samuel wanted to talk to his mommy, maybe he did, maybe he didn’t, we don’t know, but it’s reasonable to assume it probably was part of the conversation of the day. And maybe TB didn’t like it. Maybe the fact that she did not have custody of her own 3 children wasn’t making her feel very good that day. One can’t help but wonder if she spoke to any of them. And maybe Samuel cried for his mommy and she didn’t like that.

Coming back around to some previous opinions I have posted. I believe the May 10 call to BR was a updating of Samuel’s condition. He was not surprised and did not react in an emergency situation way. IMO He reacted in a way which indicated he already knew of the trauma. I believe the trauma happened on
May 9.

IMO the passive-aggressive comment of TB ‘ he knows who his mommy is’ was loaded with information. Did TB let Samuel know her opinion of his mother when he wanted to see SO? Did TB let Samuel know that SHE was acting as his mom? In retrospect, the “Mommy” may be the ‘motive’.

IMO May 9th may have been the trigger. The custody fight; the overbearing court cases, preparations and appearances; the mothering of a child that wasn’t hers while being kept from her 3 own children; and a child possibly crying for his own mommy. I can’t get it out of my head.
I'm not sure a kid that age would realize it was Mother's Day

His grandma (DO's mom) would know and perhaps asked to see him.

I do agree that the day might be a trigger for TB given her own mothering issues, but not sure Samuel would even be aware of the holiday, fwiw.

jmo

I do agree that the day might be a trigger for TB given her own mothering issues, but not sure Samuel would even be aware of the holiday, fwiw.

jmo
The grands are in elementary school (various ages) and they definitely knew about Mothers Day because they did a card/art project to bring home. Might be different in Texas. But his last day of school was April 30th, so who knows.

jmo
Let's go back to who all Theresa's room mate said was at the apartment at the time. May 10th. Then jump to her driving to meet her friend at Walmart to go to the storage unit and move the Tote with SO's body. That storage unit belongs to someone, as does the vehicle driven to Walmart. MOO

How could she not know? It’s a one bedroom, one bath apartment, right? Did they barricade the bathroom door? Unless she had phenomenal bladder control, she had to know.
Right… IF TB’s mom was at the apartment May 10th to 13th she must have known. But just to make sure we are all clear, Samuel’s body was long gone by the morning of the 27th when BR said he saw TB and her mom sleeping there.

Also, since a couple people asked, I believe BR said he saw TB and her mom sleeping at 4 am on the 27th. (I believe it’s in the complaint but I can’t get the complaint to open on my phone to check it)
Definitely curious about what TB’s mom has said.

Let's go back to who all Theresa's room mate said was at the apartment at the time. May 10th. Then jump to her driving to meet her friend at Walmart to go to the storage unit and move the Tote with SO's body. That storage unit belongs to someone, as does the vehicle driven to Walmart. MOO

We don't know who else was at the apartment on May 10th-13th, other than TB, Samuel, and the roommate BR.

On May 27th, however, BR stated he came home around 3:30 or 4 a.m. and said TB and her mother were sleeping there, in the bedroom. By then, Samuel was no longer there, he was at the storage facility.

<moo>

May 9.

i like they way you think... it all makes sense!

We don't know who else was at the apartment on May 10th-13th, other than TB, Samuel, and the roommate BR.

On May 27th, however, BR stated he came home around 3:30 or 4 a.m. and said TB and her mother were sleeping there, in the bedroom. By then, Samuel was no longer there, he was at the storage facility.

<moo>
ok Thank you. For clarifying. Curious as to how someone so close to the situation can have no idea about anything. Once LE was able to get in contact with them. MOO

Jerice Hunter put her daughter Jhessye in a suitcase, got a cab and threw her in a dumpster in Tempe, AZ. Desean Brown took an Uber to the bridge where he threw Nyteisha Lattimore in the water. So it does happen :(
While on vacation in Bali, Heather Mack and her boyfriend, Tommy Schaefer, killed Heather’s mother in her hotel room, for the inheritance. They checked out of the St Regis with mom in a suitcase, loaded it into a taxi, said they would be back but didn’t return.

Seriously having a hard time with the room mate. He is either involved in or seen the abuse. There is no way you get a call a little boy is dead and rush home. You tell her to call 911. Plus covering for her ! He can’t be that stupid if he holds a job. This just has me fuming.

I agree, I have a hard time reconciling this bit.

Interesting/convenient how the account of the roommate doesnt ever mention how Samuel died, only that he observed bruising on the deceased child upon his return.

If you got a call "suddenly and unexpectedly" that Samuel was dead at your home, what would be the most typical reaction? Shock, yes? You'd ask How!? You'd ask what happened?!

Theres been NO mention ever of what she "claimed" happened to Samuel.

So, either he didnt bother asking or he did ask and she gave him some sort of story and LE isnt sharing that information for whatever reason.

I can only think of 1 reason a person wouldnt immediately ask, "What happened?!"............ :oops:

Couple that with:

Why would she call him to report SO's death to begin with? She called him because she felt confident in doing so. Only two possibilities explain this confidence: one is he has extreme loyalty to her and the other...well. I don't think it's extreme loyalty.

The story as is doesn't make sense, but I am quite sure I know what the actual story is.

<moo>
My mistake. I thought the roommate was talking about earlier in the month.

May 9.

You make several good points. TB apparently didn’t care that she wasn’t allowed to mother her own children. If she did, they’d be with her at least part time. If my only choice for childcare was a woman, with a history of violence, who didn’t see her own kids, I’d quit my job before I’d leave them with her. What was DO thinking?

And I don’t believe for a second that Samuel called TB super mommy. IMO she’s the one came up with that line.

jmo
True. Or he could have been glued in front of the tv and seen card and flower commercials. Or TB could have informed him that they were celebrating her day.

I would like to know how she had money to take care of this little boy, or herself for that matter. I don’t think she could afford a Uber.

I, too, am wondering how she had the cash/funds to drive all over (or get Uber drives?)... and other daily necessities...

AND... I wonder how she had so many men ready to run such ridiculous "errands" for her?

I wonder if there is some kind of connection between these two situations?

JMO...

Fwiw - I would hope eventually we will be able to gain better insight on activities leading up to the "on or about May 10th". My concern at this point the actual locations, interactions and events from April 30th the last day of school thru the purported May 10th. IMO JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans