Identified! WA - Bellevue, LIVING woman, Jun'21, non-English speaker - n/a

Oh dear.

To not be able to speak just a few basic words of English, indicates to me she has little to no education and would also suggest no access to life or people outside of where she stays/works. Basically, no contact with "American life".

I wonder if she was trafficked and has managed to escape?
This would also make her reluctant to name herself in case she thinks she's in trouble or will be deported.

The only alternative I can think of, is maybe she's a visiting relative and has somehow got lost? But if this were the case, then someone would have reported her missing, surely?

Last edited:
Oh dear.

To not be able to speak just a few basic words of English, indicates to me she has little to no education and would also suggest no access to life or people outside of where she stays/works. Basically, no contact with "American life".

I wonder if she was trafficked and has managed to escape?
This would also make her reluctant to name herself in case she thinks she's in trouble or will be deported.

The only alternative I can think of, is maybe she's a visiting relative and has somehow got lost? But if this were the case, then someone would have reported her missing, surely?

She looks a little old to be a traffic victim.

Maybe no one was expecting her to visit? She could have been trying to surprise someone, or could have been imposing herself on them.

Its also entirely possible she is in the completely wrong place she intended to be. With language barriers and rude, impatient Americans (especially when it comes to dealing with foreign language) I don't think its too impossible for her to have missed a flight connection and then was just dropped off somewhere kind of random by someone like an Uber/Lyft driver or Taxi.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back