Still Missing Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not until he is completely broke!! and then, it goes before a panel.. they would look at the assets he once had, or even, his extended family assets, a horrid thought for his brothers, I would think.. ... but at his age.. not likely. He is, I am sorry to say, unlikely to be sent to prison.. there is a chance, but it's slim, because of his age... Legal aid is for those facing strong likelihood of prison, generally.

Bad luck, ey ?? ( :rolleyes: )

Karma would be PD loosing his house as well :D

NoCookies | The Australian

Shortly after his arrest, Mr Dawson was granted bail on strict conditions, which included a $1.5m bail surety on his home in Coolum and his older brother Peter Dawson’s Sydney home.

Either way, he is a ruined man. There would not be much left of his accrued savings even now, but with a trial coming up, even if he gets a bit of a discount from his brothers pals in the law business, it still is going to come in at anywhere in the region of $200.000.00 for a sharp defence, with friendly science and paid forensics, and paid psychologists, etc, all the paraphernalia of a high powered defence...

He'll be lucky to come out of it with enough for a cup of coffee.

I saw him and his brother outside the courts on Macquarie Street Sydney back in March.
I sincerely hope this wipes those disgusting cocky smiles off their cocky faces.

I saw him and his brother outside the courts on Macquarie Street Sydney back in March.
I sincerely hope this wipes those disgusting cocky smiles off their cocky faces.

They were suited up and being all happy. I held onto my coffee cup tightly because I know my aim would’ve connected a perfect head-shot.

I'm not sure they have enough evidence to convict him.

Unless there is something that we don't know about that might come out at the trial.
I can't believe after Joanne led them to the back corner of the house they didn't rip up that damn concrete pad.
Really in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't have been that expensive to replace.

Lyns cardigan....with cut marks buried next to the pool in the then freshly landscaped area.....again not that expensive to repair and replace thoroughly.

Why did Chris have a compulsion to snoop around the Bayview property every time he went back to sydney??

She's there. I know it. o_O

moo

They were suited up and being all happy. I held onto my coffee cup tightly because I know my aim would’ve connected a perfect head-shot.
woulda made the nightly news for sure!:)

One of those moments that gets played EVERY single time his name gets a mention.
Damn ...would have totally been worth the shot TGU :D

woulda made the nightly news for sure!:)

One of those moments that gets played EVERY single time his name gets a mention.
Damn ...would have totally been worth the shot TGU :D

On a constant video loop.
I recon I could’ve splashed a boiling cappuccino moustache right where his ugly grin was.

I was mainly pissed because they were both suntanned and imo they are not entitled to that luxury.

(Legal Grounds Cafe :mad: )

Last edited:
Saw this in Twitter... on the thread that is enquiring when Ivan Milat will get the AO, now that Credlin has scored... ...

David Jenkins

@DavJenks

Father, partner, actuary. Life is good. If you have info on a #missing person in Australia including my aunt Lynette Dawson, call Crimestoppers on 1800333000
What has Credlin done to deserve that?

Chris Dawson injured, 'depressed' ahead of murder trial

Former Sydney teacher Chris Dawson has been injured from two serious falls and is suffering from depression as he awaits the start of his murder trial, a court has heard.

A NSW Supreme Court judge today set the trial for May 9 next year, with an expected duration of six to eight weeks.

Mr Dawson's lawyer Greg Walsh told the court "at this stage" it will be a jury trial."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998