Found Safe NM - Osiel Rico, 3, mother found dead, may be with Jorge Rico-Ruvira, 32, Roswell, 5 Jan 2020

I'm seeing an increase of activity on Twitter, in Spanish, mainly retweets of the article below (translated by Google).

JAN 8, 2020
Presumen que padre secuestró a su hijo | La Opción de Chihuahua
For its part, the police reported that these events occurred since January 5, where the man who murdered his partner rented a modern red Fiat vehicle in Ciudad Juarez and apparently goes to the city of Parral.

MAP: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
  1. Roswell, New Mexico - Fled
  2. Ciudad Juarez - Rented a Fiat
  3. Parral - Possibly traveled
  4. Zacatecas - Family
  5. Jalisco - Family
Electronic breadcrumbs perhaps?

JAN 22, 2020
FBI offers $10K reward for information leading to suspect in Amber Alert case
[...]

According to the criminal complaint, Rico-Ruvira told property owners he was ordered by ICE to return to Mexico on Jan. 4, 2020—three days before Isela was murdered.

[...]

Investigators said ICE officials were unable to find Rico-Ruvira in their database and the information he provided was false.

FBI_offers_10K_reward_for_information_leading_to_suspect_in_Amber_Alert_case-syndImport-071709.jpg

[...]

I winter in southern New Mexico. When you cross into Mexico at a designated crossing, such as by vehicle, the license plate is recorded. I am guessing he did not cross in his vehicle, or LE would have that information. MOO. There are a lot of rural places to hide in this area and across into Texas, too. MOO

Osiel is no longer listed under NCMEC site's active Amber Alerts, not sure what that means. However, he is still listed on their posters search and FBI.
It is the same for Dulce Alavez, for Armaidre Argumon, and others. The AA is not intended to remain in effect until the child is found.

Lisa Irwin disappeared in 2011 and is still missing. Her Amber Alert was only active for 12 days.

When are Amber Alerts issued and why are they canceled?

UPDATE: Officials discontinue AMBER Alert for missing East Texas infant; child still missing | cbs19.tv

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back