GUILTY ND - Jupiter Paulsen, 14, dies after random attack while skateboarding, June 2021 *appeal filed 2023*

14 year old Jupiter Paulsen was stabbed over twenty times, beaten, and strangled by a grown *** man. A felon on probation.

Cameras show the deadly assault lasted 25 minutes until a garbage man frightened the monster, felon away.

That's alright though.The 23 year old has an excuse. He used meth the day before. I guess that's why he took Jupiter's phone and backpack to.

Jupiter was born named Daisy Jade Paulsen. She liked the name Jupiter better so everyone called her Jupiter.

7AM this kid skated from her house to her destination.which I think was grandmom's. Point A to Point B! Murdered by a on meth.

Thanks to @SaguaroSpirit for link. Warning heartbreaking seeing this child in hospital bed.

On probation my toosh Struck a cop, fired.a gun inside a home. Just waiting around to murder a kid.

Such a brutal and senseless murder, stabbed over 20 times??!! By a perp who was "on probation"

The defense ( excuse ) of the year/day will be:
COVID/ Mental Health/ Illicit drug use

Count on it....

The mental health card is getting played a lot in these... similar situations. Reversed, it becomes a completely different story.

Is murder any less in the states with the death penalty? Is is any more in the countries without the death penalty?

I don't think so, but I don't really know. Our death penalty process is so slow and costs taxpayers so much money, it's not very efficient. In places like Jeddah, SA, however, where the death penalty is meted out by publicly tossing the convicted of a building in town square, it's a different story.

When states adopted concealed carry, violent crimes dropped, so perpetrators--at least some of them--can be deterred by the thought they might perish.

WZFG - April 21, 2022

Fargo man to head to trial in killing of 14-year-old

"A 23-year-old Fargo man will head to trial this fall for the killing of 14-year-old Jupiter Paulsen on June 4. Arthur Kollie was arrested in connection to the stabbing.

Kollie faces three felony charges in connection with the killing, including a Class AA Felony of murder, robbery and aggravated assault. He pled guilty to the charges via an Alford Plea on October 25, before withdrawing those pleas in late 2021.

In court Thursday afternoon before Hon. John Irby, the case was set for a September jury trial. The trial will begin at 9 a.m. on September 7. The trial is scheduled to last three days."

I don't think this suspect was ever seeking any mental health care. I think he is a violent criminal who uses meth. That doesn't make him mentally ill. JMO
You said it, @katydid23.
I've seen, on TV only, thank goodness, people high on meth, and it's beyond scary. Wild-eyed, wavering around like they were in whirlwinds, totally zonked-out. This monster-brained person saw her and opened up hell.
So glad he was caught and glad that his clothes, etc., were found. Great work from LE, and also from all the other good people who tried to save that beautiful Jupiter. The gifts of Jupiter's organs will now make it possible for probably several people to have a life that she surrendered.
Prayers for her family who will never be the same again, ever.
Fly high and in peace, beautiful girl.

The trial of Arthur Prince Kollie, 24, is slated to begin Tuesday, Sept. 6, in Cass County District Court. He is charged with murder, robbery and aggravated assault in connection to the fatal stabbing of 14-year-old Jupiter Paulsen near Party City in Fargo.

The trial is scheduled to last four days. Kollie could face life in prison if a jury decides he is criminally responsible for the teenager’s death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back