TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, murdered, Scurry County, Dec 2010 *Arrest in 2021, released in 2023* #4

She does know WHO was arrested, right?

(Being snarky, sorry. Article does say she knows it was SA and wasn't that surprised.)

I had very similar thoughts when I read that piece but mostly I am enormously relieved that the arrest has FINALLY happened — this was one of the first cases I followed here and one of the saddest, and since then case after case — Becky Watts, etc. — have led back to it.

Hopefully the news will bring a measure of peace to the family and friends who loved her — Clint in particular of course.

So many questions, but my number 1 is when will the others be arrested as well that were involved?

Erica says it was a story that spanned a few days, well that clearly shows more people were involved.

What evidence did they finally get to make the arrest?

What happened Sunday after Shawn sent those *advertiser censored* pics to the aunt?

Why was Del at the house Sunday night?

Did D. Dunn really go to a friend's house, what does he know? Will he be subpoenaed?

Why did the mom lie and say a friend took her to work? Why did she lie and say Hailey was asleep in her bed?
One AA I cannot wait to read.

OMG! OMG! At long last. I was convinced we would never see justice in this case! Finally, they felt they could charge Shawn. I cannot believe it, after all this time. I am so happy to read this news.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back