Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going off topic here, but Charles Bronson's 'art' was rather interesting too.

The dark and terrifying art of ‘Britain’s most violent prisoner’ Charles Bronson

Right. It wasn't my intention to go off topic and in my view, it isn't off topic as well. Because i would like to see a difference between a cartoonist working for a newspaper that draws cartoons with a reference to current political issues and a convicted sadistic pedophile and rapist with a reference to his current situation.

JMO

ADMIN NOTE:

Please stay on topic in this thread.

Also, it is each member's responsibility to preview their post to ensure it appears correctly and does not contain a broken quote. When there are so many broken posts being requoted, they become very difficult to repair and it gets to the point nobody knows what any other member really said. Statements get attributed to the wrong poster and that is really annoying to other members who didn't even say what broken quotes represent them as saying.

If the broken quotes continue, the posts will simply be removed in their entirety because WS staff don't have time to fix posts that members haven't bothered to preview.

Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.

Yep, we all interpret things differently and to me it's definitely a caricature of HCW and his female counterpart. Speech bubbles are a giveaway in cartoon illustrations.
Ted, does it resemble the ones at the German factory?

Attachments

• B8C19105-B8DA-4CA6-938B-EC3CD059B261.gif
    B8C19105-B8DA-4CA6-938B-EC3CD059B261.gif
    261.4 KB · Views: 54
New Madeleine suspect seen in stairwell

This an article from the past …not sure if much ever came of this sighting of man in stairwell , made by an OC worker….not aware of it being talked about much.
The OC worker thought the “ suspicious “ looking man was British..
Maybe was just a holidaymaker playing around ?
Article indicates someone was identified as the man..not sure who ?

Last edited:
New Madeleine suspect seen in stairwell

This an article from the past …not sure if much ever came of this sighting of man in stairwell , made by an OC worker….not aware of it being talked about much.
The OC worker thought the “ suspicious “ looking man was British..
Maybe was just a holidaymaker playing around ?
Article indicates someone was identified as the man..not sure who ?

Think the OC worker was possibly MF ..who I believe gave a statement to PJ saying saw nothing unusual at the time…was at his house till around 2130 before driving alone to BSJ.
Some time later he gave the press interviews saying he did actually see something unusual..

Last edited:
Think the OC worker was possibly MF ..who I believe gave a statement to PJ saying saw nothing unusual at the time…was at his house till around 2130 before driving alone to BSJ.
Some time later he gave the press interviews saying he did actually see something unusual..

So…looking further seems MF thinks he saw tourist NB in stairwell..however NB statement says he does not recall seeing MF in any stairwells or suchlike..
Something not adding up for me in accounts from MF ..and am not sure why…

The mismatch between the statement and his later accounts to press is curious ..imo

Also most reports have the “stairwell “ sighting on 2nd May , but have also seen reported as being 3rd May..
Have seen report where MF says stairwell man was “ tall..Scandinavian “ looking…but not sure that would apply to NB …whom he thought stairwell guy could have been..?

A lot of anomalies..

Last edited:
Regarding the drawing only :

FOR ME/IN MY OPINION :

- Man on the picture is Hans Christian Wolters (almost for sure).
- Woman on the picture is Ute Lindemann, another prosecutor from StA (Staatsanwaltschaft) Braunschweig.
- CB does "introduce" to us Ute Lindemann as up until now only Hans Christian Wolters was mentioned on the press, a "new" key figure is now brought intro the "stage".
- Both HCW and Ute Lindemann are from Braunschweig office so clearly they are "targeting" CB over MM case and possible all other cases that are not under the jurisdiction of a different StA. Clearly the issue that CB does have is with StA Braunschweig at this point.
- Pizzaria might be a reference to Portugal/PDL or Italia where he was arrested.
- Both order "Filet" "Forensik" on the Pizzaria, the guy say "I will take Filet Forensic and the Woman says "Delicious"/"Very tasty"! Me too!.
- "Filet" would be something chopped to pieces like the pieces of HCW "puzzle" that he talks all the time, same pieces of forensic evidence that they would like to have, but you are on a Pizzaria where you get fast/junk food, so not the best place to get "Filet", despite the fact that both woman and man do check the menu and order from there so doesn't necessarily mean that they will get/or not their Filet there.
- And the most relevant for me on all of that is something that no-one did mentioned yet, the signature on the cartoon/drawing/caricature.

- Maybe CB is "mocking" StA Braunschweig. Maybe he is indeed sure that they will not get what they want. Maybe he is indeed not the one who took/killed MM so he is 100% sure they are wrong and will not get him over the case, so he is confident in mocking the StA. The big issue lies with whatever HCW does have (or not) on him,

- What troubles me the most is the "confidence" of CB in doing this, it's like mocking big time, like if he did commit crimes that BKA are not even close to mention or figure out and instead are turning attention to MM, and it's like CB does know that he will never be charged over that particular crime while in reality HCW does so strongly believes that he is guilty.

- Very strange attitude of BKA/HCW as well because with all of this they are just dragging the case even further and delaying conclusions. Not good for them.

Looks that someone does want to scare him up BIG TIME.

It's not even clear if he will even be questioned over MM by the look of things so no reason whatsoever to move him to a "nightmare like place" even more when no-one on the press did even know where CB was right now ...

Also very interesting that the On Jan 2 2021 someone on Twitter posted that CB had been moved to Oldenbur... This is getting weird and weird.

We can't trust the press and unless HCW does provide something more solid this is like trying to guess almost blindly...

The question is, what could have been the entry ticket in that digital world almost 15 years ago, if you were a lone criminal drifter, looking to be somebody with money and fuel-theft had brought you straight into prison?!

There was a guy arrested that owns property close to a remote part of West Texas where I also own property, so naturally I heard about his story. He operated a darkweb site consisting of content submitted by himself from other members. The content on the site was "legal" because it only consisted of drawings and "fictional" stories. IIRC he had been operating it for about 20 years.

So, someone's entry ticket into those kinds of circles could presumably be submitted drawings and stories. Any person sick enough to create and submit that kind of content, probably wouldn't be looked at too suspiciously.

Regarding the drawing: I noticed that the woman has 1 hand and 1 leg, but her menu has a text while man’s menu is blank. Referring to the fact that they have no proof. Is he saying they are half persons? He’s belittling them.
I also noticed the predominance of the yellow color which is always associated with Portugal. The pizzeria made me think of Pizagte. is he alluding to Pizzagate?

The waiter looks like a creepy clown maybe to scare kids??? he reminds of the Addams Family. and when I flipped the drawing, his face looks even creepier.

Been reading through the last few pages hoping somebody else would have said this, so that I wouldn't have to...
  • The one thing missing - needed to charge CB - is forensic evidence
  • The people in the cartoon are choosing 'forensic fillets' from the menu
  • They are eating in a Portuguese pizzeria
  • A pizzeria, according to other posts here, with its own butchery department
  • CB is known to have commented that 'pigs also eat human flesh' (multiple references across this forum)
I hope you'll see what I'm getting at. If not, just think one step removed from 'Sweeney Todd'.
<shudder>

Incidentally, I would agree that the same person has written the letter, speech bubbles & the Brunswick lease termination.

In other news, Met Police found to be institutionally corrupt in the long awaited Daniel Morgan inquiry. This is the reason why I don't place huge faith in a politicised operation like Grange.

The Metropolitan police have been described as “institutionally corrupt” and its commissioner, Cressida Dick, personally censured for obstruction by an independent inquiry set up to review the murder of the private detective Daniel Morgan.

The findings of an independent panel inquiring into Morgan’s killing in 1987 triggered calls from his brother, Alastair, for Dick to consider her position, and denounced the actions of Britain’s biggest police force.

The panel’s findings were a victory for the 34-year long struggle for justice by the Morgan family during which they said they endured being “lied to, fobbed off, bullied [and] degraded” by those institutions they believed they had the right to rely on.

Daniel Morgan murder: inquiry brands Met police ‘institutionally corrupt’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member