TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, murdered, Scurry County, Dec 2010 *Arrest in 2021, released in 2023* #4

I very much hope that since the DA pretty much said they aren't releasing details means they are lining up another arrest.

I want to know what has changed or come to light in all these years.

This guy. It's like he's the poster boy of pervs.

MOO

applause.gif

applause.gif

:

You would wonder what evidence they have today that they didn't have back when her remains were found, wouldn't you?
Unless someone turned.

Well I guess we're not going to get a press conference or a charging document anytime soon.

I did find a live link for the 32nd Judicial District Court

Only one recent video, I link it only to show who DA Ricky Thompson is.

Normally, I would think it was astounding that LE wouldn't tell the mother of a murdered child about an imminent arrest. But then again, we are speaking about the woman who was arrested for lying to LE about the whereabouts of the murder suspect.

She was more concerned about protecting him than she was about finding out what happened to her missing child. :mad:
bbm
No words.
Since she was arrested she may be brought back in for questioning.

An apology letter to the parents of Shawn Adkins’ next victim – Victims News Online
From this link provided by Linda7NJ, (thanks) I find the behavior and proclivities of some of the key players ("mom" as in Hailey's mother) in this sad case, reprehensible.
Imo.

Last edited:
So strange why is there no press conference????
From the open letter by Hailey's father's P.I., it's possible that the DA needs time to redact any negative findings during the search that uncovered the suspects' criminal activities if they also connected to LE.
If the article from the P.I. is correct, the 'good old boys' network will need to erase or delete any links to LE, so that this does not become a wider investigation.
It's understandable now why this arrest took so long.
Hailey's killer will rightfully be prosecuted, but they will want to stop the investigation with
S.A.
Imo.

From the open letter by Hailey's father's P.I., it's possible that the DA needs time to redact any negative findings during the search that uncovered the suspects' criminal activities if they also connected to LE.
If the article from the P.I. is correct, the 'good old boys' network will need to erase or delete any links to LE, so that this does not become a wider investigation.
It's understandable now why this arrest took so long.
Hailey's killer will rightfully be prosecuted, but they will want to stop the investigation with
S.A.
Imo.

IMO There will be no erasing of evidence -it will be the foundation of his defense

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back