GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

Sd8503

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Save the Link . .. KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX will stream the Sarah Olson et al press conference "live" via a video player embedded in the Linked article.

6:30 p.m. CDT

Snipped:

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The mother of 5-year-old Samuel Olson is speaking Tuesday for the first time since her son was found dead two weeks ago in a Jasper, Texas, motel room.

Sarah Olson is holding a press conference at 6:30 p.m. with her attorneys in Houston.

ABC13 will stream the press conference live in the video player above.

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX -- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:49 PM CDT

Samuel Olson's mother to speak today for the first time since 5-year-old boy was found dead

Save the Link . .. KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX will stream the Sarah Olson et al press conference "live" via a video player embedded in the Linked article.

6:30 p.m. CDT

Snipped:

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The mother of 5-year-old Samuel Olson is speaking Tuesday for the first time since her son was found dead two weeks ago in a Jasper, Texas, motel room.

Sarah Olson is holding a press conference at 6:30 p.m. with her attorneys in Houston.

ABC13 will stream the press conference live in the video player above.

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX -- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 1:49 PM CDT

Samuel Olson's mother to speak today for the first time since 5-year-old boy was found dead
Praying for Strength for Angel Samuel’s Mom.

"Since Samuel’s body was discovered on June 1, Sarah has only issued a statement through her attorney where she said she wanted “justice for her baby, Sam” and that she’s “hurting very deeply.”

Sarah’s attorney, Marco González, said the mother did not want to speak publically until the child’s body was identified, which happened on June 9."

Mother of 5-year-old Samuel Olson to speak for first time since boy was found dead

Here we go................................. will do ETAs (below is live attempt to transcribe presser Mother of 5-year-old Samuel Olson speaks for first time since boy was found dead )

Lawyer introduces her
She asks for a moment of silence, and for folks to pray for him
Moves straight to Q&A
Sam was obsessed with Toy Story (toys are next to the podium)
She's taking it day by day... she's trying to understand things
As to what she would say to TB "I have nothing to say to her"
He was definitely a mommas boy
DO took him last Jan, and he said Sam would never speak to her again
Q??? "I don't know how to comment on that anymore
When I thought there was a body, I was downtown Houston police dept... they knew it was him right away
May 31st 2020 last time she saw Sam - she was planning on taking him home that day, but was stopped
She never talked to him again, she was not allowed to

... for the people involved, to get what they deserve. There needs to be changes in the system. There are a lot of people going through the same thing.
His body is currently still at the funeral home

back to atty
There have been a lot of lies on the other side.
It's been really difficult as details with death certificate we need to work out. Sarah wants cremation, but needs DO approval. And that is holding things up as to laying to rest.
...everybody involved will be taken care of.... hopefully with investigators doing their job the truth will be found
Sarah has been reluctant to talk to the media... it's been difficult.
We last talked to the police last weekend, we are confident.........
Horrible horrible facts.

back to Sarah
Q Do you believe someone else is involved A. Yes, I believe it is more than just her. The police....
Q Do you know why? A. I have no idea
I loved when he (Sam) called me beautiful
Q Do you believe DO is involved A. I do. How could he not be
Q Are you going to have public memorial A. I'm not sure

back to lawyer
He goes over the difficulties of the system and what happened last year, and her fighting for her son.

back to Sarah
Q Have you talked with TB A. Only at the birthday party last year, she said hi
... I thought Dalton had him.

THE END
.............My heart breaks for her.......

Last edited:
From Jessica Willey - ABC- KTRK Houston, TX -- Facebook

Snipped:

We are waiting for the start of a press conference with the mother of 5-year-old Sam Olson, whose body was found in a Jasper motel room 2 weeks ago. She brought his favorite toys and some pictures. He was a sweet little boy. His father’s girlfriend is charged in connection with his death and could face more charges, say police.

=AZUPVvZUoyy33UTngxFwhNMoS7e706RX8PGddcH_meKPa6FCBG0vVM7P1b0FIysH2TdakAcwqcoB9khgwox86qYbqJOcTZrAIL9CwOkFnj-DpAREqJLbPe0q__jEiU9UUDZi3gwSi34Qlc2Wfmv8s4S0&__tn__=*bH-R']=AZUPVvZUoyy33UTngxFwhNMoS7e706RX8PGddcH_meKPa6FCBG0vVM7P1b0FIysH2TdakAcwqcoB9khgwox86qYbqJOcTZrAIL9CwOkFnj-DpAREqJLbPe0q__jEiU9UUDZi3gwSi34Qlc2Wfmv8s4S0&__tn__=*bH-R']
=AZUPVvZUoyy33UTngxFwhNMoS7e706RX8PGddcH_meKPa6FCBG0vVM7P1b0FIysH2TdakAcwqcoB9khgwox86qYbqJOcTZrAIL9CwOkFnj-DpAREqJLbPe0q__jEiU9UUDZi3gwSi34Qlc2Wfmv8s4S0&__tn__=*bH-R']=AZUPVvZUoyy33UTngxFwhNMoS7e706RX8PGddcH_meKPa6FCBG0vVM7P1b0FIysH2TdakAcwqcoB9khgwox86qYbqJOcTZrAIL9CwOkFnj-DpAREqJLbPe0q__jEiU9UUDZi3gwSi34Qlc2Wfmv8s4S0&__tn__=*bH-R']

7 Comments
3 Shares

Last edited:
That was difficult to watch. SO must be stuck in a world of shock, confusion and pain still, which is totally understandable. I admire her strength to even get in front of those cameras in such a difficult time. I am so, so sorry that she has to suffer this devastating loss. And so very sad, still, that Samuel lost his life when he should have been here today, enjoying the beginning of summer. More summers. More birthdays. Everything in life that awaited him.

this entire case is heartbreaking. This shouldn’t have happened. I only wish little SO and mom SO knew how loved they both are and how we wish we could change this for them. Praying for little SO and his loved ones.

Here we go................................. will do ETAs (below is live attempt to transcribe presser Mother of 5-year-old Samuel Olson speaks for first time since boy was found dead )

Lawyer introduces her
Moves straight to Q&A
When I thought there was a body, I was downtown Houston police dept... they knew it was him right away
May 31st 2020 last time she saw Sam - she was planning on taking him home that day, but was stopped
... for the people involved, to get what they deserve. There needs to be changes in the system. There are a lot of people going through the same thing.

back to atty
It's been really difficult as details with death certificate we need to work out. Sarah wants cremation, but needs DO approval. And that is holding things up as to laying to rest.
...everybody involved will be taken care of.... hopefully with investigators doing their job the truth will be found
Horrible horrible facts.

back to Sarah
Q Do you believe someone else is involved A. Yes, I believe it is more than just her. The police....
I loved when he called me beautiful

back to lawyer
He goes over the difficulties of the system and what happened last year, and her fighting for her son.

back to Sarah

THE END
I am sitting here on my beautiful dock stepping away from my own beautiful family to watch this. It’s so painful. But I hope we can help her change this broken system. (Tried to upload my sunset view for you all but apparently iPhone photos are too large )

Lawyer introduces her
Moves straight to Q&A

back to atty
Horrible horrible facts.

back to Sarah

back to lawyer

back to Sarah

THE END

I'm so proud of SO Beautiful Momma having the courage and strength to bring Angel SO light into this media statements and remarks. MOO
I Am Praying

I am sitting here on my beautiful dock stepping away from my own beautiful family to watch this. It’s so painful. But I hope we can help her change this broken system. (Tried to upload my sunset view for you all but apparently iPhone photos are too large )
I took a screenshot of my photo. Here is my moment of zen.
I am sitting here on my beautiful dock stepping away from my own beautiful family to watch this. It’s so painful. But I hope we can help her change this broken system.

Attachments

• BA59FE58-E321-4766-B033-4A8E79E59CC4.jpeg
    BA59FE58-E321-4766-B033-4A8E79E59CC4.jpeg
    639.6 KB · Views: 80
I'm so proud of SO Beautiful Momma having the courage and strength to bring Angel SO light into this media statements and remarks. MOO
I Am Praying

That took a lot of courage, no doubt.

Her recollection of the birthday party last year was heartbreaking. Samuel said he knew she'd come, and stood by her the whole time. She thought she could take him home that day. Instead, she never saw him or even spoke with him again... she said she "wasn't allowed."

And now, she isn't allowed to proceed with funeral arrangements...

<moo>

Last edited:

Lawyer introduces her
Moves straight to Q&A

back to atty
Horrible horrible facts.

back to Sarah

back to lawyer

back to Sarah

THE END
DO better not take this there with his remains!!!!! have some humility.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back