Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, this is so frustrating. I check everyday for an update all to no avail. This case needs more media attention. What about the parents? This child deserves more.
I agree that Xavior needs an advocate to plead for him. Hopefully his parents and family members will change their minds about speaking to the media - perhaps if LE holds a press conference they'll be encouraged to speak out. The woman who reported him missing [SR] appears to be trying to step into the role of advocate. Xavior needs to stay in the news! MOO.

Please note that I'm not bashing the family; in today's world social media can be heartless towards parents so it's understandable if Xavior's family is reluctant to step in front of a camera.
Monday night vigil planned in Montezuma for missing Xavior Harrelson | who13.com
Friends describe relationship between Xavior Harrelson and his mother as search for missing boy continues

I agree as well and honestly just wish that there is more media attention given to this! I am very concerned about the lack of exposure in this case! Where is Adam Walsh, Nancy Grace, CNN, MSN? There is no main stream media paying attention to this missing boy! I search and the news stories are about 5 days behind in any developments! What is going on? Why is the local LE, DCI,FBI not elevating this? This precious and beautiful boy is missing!? Open to suggestions on what I can do to personally advance this case!

I agree as well and honestly just wish that there is more media attention given to this! I am very concerned about the lack of exposure in this case! Where is Adam Walsh, Nancy Grace, CNN, MSN? There is no main stream media paying attention to this missing boy! I search and the news stories are about 5 days behind in any developments! What is going on? Why is the local LE, DCI,FBI not elevating this? This precious and beautiful boy is missing!? Open to suggestions on what I can do to personally advance this case!
Tried clicking on the POWiekcosheriffr.comwebsite and it leads to nothing,

Anybody have a link to pertinent social media? I can only find hopes and prayers.

Where the crap did you go, Xavior??

The public fb group that’s ran by family/friends is ONLY for prayers and awareness. If you do a general fb search XH’s name and select groups, there’s quite a few other (private) groups, two of which have over 1,000 members and are not ran by family. There’s a lot of really interesting and good info in those groups. Also a lot of rumors, too. SR is in one of them and she’s super helpful at straightening things out, especially the timeline the day she learned he was missing.

I don’t think more media attention will help find Xavior. In my opinion, LE are conducting a murder investigation. They probably have a suspect or suspects, but that information hasn’t been made public. They are waiting for someone to talk, once that happens, they’ll know where to search. Then this poor little boy will be ‘brought home.’

I don’t think more media attention will help find Xavior. In my opinion, LE are conducting a murder investigation. They probably have a suspect or suspects, but that information hasn’t been made public. They are waiting for someone to talk, once that happens, they’ll know where to search. Then this poor little boy will be ‘brought home.’

Unfortunately, this is my feeling too. :(

JUN 16, 2021
Lemonade stand in Montezuma raises money for Xavior Harrelson reward fund | KGAN (cbs2iowa.com)
A family in Montezuma sold lemonade on Tuesday to help raise money for the Xavior Harrelson reward fund.

KM's daughters sold lemonade for $1 a glass behind the Dollar General in town.

KM said the girls raised $167. Krista and her husband matched that amount and donated $334 to the fund at Montezuma State Bank.

[...]

Community effort to find Xavior Harrelson grows (kcci.com)
[...]

“Orange is his favorite color. So, somebody came up with the idea of putting orange lightbulbs in your porch lights,” DE, with Hometown Hardware said.

DE gave away these bulbs to customers in exchange for a reward fund donation.

“People came in started just throwing their money in the fishbowl. Fifty bucks, 100 bucks,” DE said.

He said $950 was raised in just two days. Two Montezuma sisters used a lemonade stand to raise more than $300.

[...]

I have a different take and hoping beyond hope this little boy is still with us.
First things first.

• He was last seen at between 11 and 11:30 am Thursday 27th May.
  • A clear description of his clothing that day was given.
  • No one else in the trailer park is reported as seeing Xavior that morning.
    • So no one else other than the last person to see him would be able to describe his attire.
  • I have never quite got to grips with Family not reporting Xaviour missing however we do not know if the Neighbour/friend did so
    • Because she was asked
    • Or because it was the right thing to do
  • There are several possible outcomes to this case
    • Accident whilst playing
    • Run away
    • Abducted by someone offering a different or better life
    • Abducted by someone who doesn't care for what ever reason.
  • Missing by design
I am hoping beyond hope this young man is OK and safe

Last edited:
JUN 16, updated JUN 17, 2021
Montezuma softball team wears orange to remember Xavior Harrelson (kcrg.com)
Thursday marks three weeks since 11-year-old Xavier Harrelson was reported missing from his home in Montezuma.

[...]

The team also wore all orange at batting practice and will continue to do so, with the safe return of Harrelson at the forefront of everyone’s mind.

“These girls, they wanted to do something special tonight and just to make sure that they knew that hey were aware that were still very much Xavior’s in our thoughts and in our prayers every day, and they just want to make sure that everyone’s aware we are still thinking about him each and every day.”

Despite neighbors stating that Xavior would sometimes ask them to stay in their homes I don't believe any well-intended person would harbor him, especially not after he was reported missing.

I also don't believe Xavior could have managed to purposely stay hidden for three weeks. And IMO a stranger abduction is unlikely unless it's one of the trailer park's residents. Or someone known to him.

Hopefully LE has some CCTV footage that sheds some light on what happened. MOO.

Friends describe relationship between Xavior Harrelson and his mother as search for missing boy continues

JUN 16, updated JUN 17, 2021
Montezuma softball team wears orange to remember Xavior Harrelson (kcrg.com)
Thursday marks three weeks since 11-year-old Xavier Harrelson was reported missing from his home in Montezuma.

[...]

The team also wore all orange at batting practice and will continue to do so, with the safe return of Harrelson at the forefront of everyone’s mind.

“These girls, they wanted to do something special tonight and just to make sure that they knew that hey were aware that were still very much Xavior’s in our thoughts and in our prayers every day, and they just want to make sure that everyone’s aware we are still thinking about him each and every day.”
They are a nice community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member