GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

That took a lot of courage, no doubt.

Her recollection of the birthday party last year was heartbreaking. Samuel said he knew she'd come, and stood by her the whole time. She thought she could take him home that day. Instead, she never saw him or even spoke with him again... she said she "wasn't allowed."

And now, she isn't allowed to proceed with funeral arrangements...

<moo>
that angers me so much!! she had full custody and should be able to handle this.

Who threw the birthday party for Samuel last year? 5/31/20?

SO was invited, by whom?

SO says she stayed by him during the party, and planned to take him home afterwards, but she wasn’t allowed ; by whom?

Was Samuel being hidden from SO or not?

I am completely confused. What the heck was going on here?

The only straightforward thing is this poor mothers pain.

Who threw the birthday party for Samuel last year? 5/31/20?

SO was invited, by whom?

SO says she stayed by him during the party, and planned to take him home afterwards, but she wasn’t allowed ; by whom?

Was Samuel being hidden from SO or not?

I am completely confused. What the heck was going on here?

The only straightforward thing is this poor mothers pain.

Without referencing the divorce / custody case nor the car incident on his birthday, (both are public records with addresses, but reference non-POI or folks other than suspect in LE custody at this time), this is the most that can be said to this right now in MSM that I can find to help.

5-year-old Texas boy was dead for weeks before reported missing, officials say

"On May 27, Samuel’s father, Dalton Olson, called the police to report his son missing. He said Balboa had been babysitting the boy since April 30. Balboa told authorities that Samuel’s mother, Sarah Olson, had picked him up with a uniformed police officer.

Dalton Olson’s attorney says that he felt like it was possible because of the contentious divorce proceedings going on between the two.

Samuel’s mother and father were in court four days before Balboa made the claims........

About a year ago, she was charged in Galveston County with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was accused of hitting Samuel’s father with a car.

Dalton Olson’s attorney says she was trying to take Samuel from his birthday party and, considering that, the story seemed believable."

i am not sure DO had something to do w this. i think he was so concerned with "winning a battle" that he lost sight of his priorities. he linked up with TB who became his "crime partner" but eventually she became resentful of the focus on sam and his mom. for her own reasons. shes clearly manipulative.

i speculate gma TO threw the birthday party last year and mom SO got invited somehow. in the meantime since then, i speculate DO and TB have convinced his mom "how horrible" mom SO is. i could be wrong, but thats my speculation.

i hope DO humbles himself and lets go of that beef and let arrangements be made.

i am not sure DO had something to do w this. i think he was so concerned with "winning a battle" that he lost sight of his priorities. he linked up with TB who became his "crime partner" but eventually she became resentful of the focus on sam and his mom. for her own reasons. shes clearly manipulative.

i speculate gma TO threw the birthday party last year and mom SO got invited somehow. in the meantime since then, i speculate DO and TB have convinced his mom "how horrible" mom SO is. i could be wrong, but thats my speculation.

i hope DO humbles himself and lets go of that beef and let arrangements be made.
IMO, he was so concerned with winning that he lost sight of his child's welfare and safety. <modsnip> TB is manipulative and so is DO. A match made in hell.
And I am not letting TO with all her crying at the camera off here. She knew that Sam belonged with his mother and that her son had palmed his child off to a woman who was not considered fit to have her own children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without referencing the divorce / custody case nor the car incident on his birthday, (both are public records with addresses, but reference non-POI or folks other than suspect in LE custody at this time), this is the most that can be said to this right now in MSM that I can find to help.

5-year-old Texas boy was dead for weeks before reported missing, officials say

"On May 27, Samuel’s father, Dalton Olson, called the police to report his son missing. He said Balboa had been babysitting the boy since April 30. Balboa told authorities that Samuel’s mother, Sarah Olson, had picked him up with a uniformed police officer.

Dalton Olson’s attorney says that he felt like it was possible because of the contentious divorce proceedings going on between the two.

Samuel’s mother and father were in court four days before Balboa made the claims........

About a year ago, she was charged in Galveston County with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was accused of hitting Samuel’s father with a car.

Dalton Olson’s attorney says she was trying to take Samuel from his birthday party and, considering that, the story seemed believable."

BBM

they were IN COURT 4 DAYS BEFORE

That was 5/24.
That’s right, DO and SO appear together in court according to this MSM article.

so how did that go?? There had to be SOME conversation about Samuel during the CUSTODY hearing…
MOO
Judge: how’s little Sam?
DO: oh he’s just fine and dandy. I’ve been working long hours in construction, and haven’t seen him… but I spoke with him on the 21st and heard him in the background when I checked in the the 22…

We can hypothesize and guess about just about every crazy unknown fact in this case, but there are a few facts that are absolute. We know on May 21, DO DID NOT speak to Samuel.

If we flow chart from here, DO either lied in this statement or he didn’t lie. Let’s get rid of “didn’t lie” first. Just suppose TB pulled off some amazing recorded shenanigans and DO thought he spoke to Samuel. Highly unlikely-but still in the realm of possibilities. Outcome: DO-conned Dad.

Or DO “lied”. DO did not speak to Samuel. Here’s where it gets difficult.There are only two pathways to why he did not speak to Samuel. Either he tried to contact him, or he did not. Either DO chose not to speak to Samuel, or Samuel was unavailable for a conversation. At the very best, DO is the worst Dad ever and was negligent. He never called his son. Outcome: DO-Bad Dad

Or DO did call and was told Samuel was unavailable to get on the phone; he was sick, playing, asleep…and DO bought it, for a month. DO -still Bad Dad.

Or at the very worst DO didn’t speak to Samuel, because he knew Samuel could not.
Outcome: DO -Complicit Dad

MOO

BBM

That was 5/24.

so how did that go?? There had to be SOME conversation about Samuel during the CUSTODY hearing…
MOO
DO: oh he’s just fine and dandy. I’ve been working long hours in construction, and haven’t seen him… but I spoke with him on the 21st and heard him in the background when I checked in the the 22…

We can hypothesize and guess about just about every crazy unknown fact in this case, but there are a few facts that are absolute. We know on May 21, DO DID NOT speak to Samuel.

If we flow chart from here, DO either lied in this statement or he didn’t lie. Let’s get rid of “didn’t lie” first. Just suppose TB pulled off some amazing recorded shenanigans and DO thought he spoke to Samuel. Highly unlikely-but still in the realm of possibilities. Outcome: DO-conned Dad.

Or DO “lied”. DO did not speak to Samuel. Here’s where it gets difficult.There are only two pathways to why he did not speak to Samuel. Either he tried to contact him, or he did not. Either DO chose not to speak to Samuel, or Samuel was unavailable for a conversation. At the very best, DO is the worst Dad ever and was negligent. He never called his son. Outcome: DO-Bad Dad

Or DO did call and was told Samuel was unavailable to get on the phone; he was sick, playing, asleep…and DO bought it, for a month. DO -still Bad Dad.

Or at the very worst DO didn’t speak to Samuel, because he knew Samuel could not.

MOO

Conned, bad, or complicit, there's no way even the worst semi-responsible father leaves their kid with a non-blood relative who has a documented history of violence and doesn't even CHECK on the kid for weeks. Cross out conned, there is NOTHING that doesn't put him in at least the complicit category.

Agreed, I can see that happening with the Birthday party!
GREAT post.

Conned, bad, or complicit, there's no way even the worst semi-responsible father leaves their kid with a non-blood relative who has a documented history of violence and doesn't even CHECK on the kid for weeks. Cross out conned, there is NOTHING that doesn't put him in at least the complicit category.
I am of the opinion the 1000s following this case feel the exact same way. Most importantly, deep down in SO heart she has known it since day 1, her instincts are correct. Moo

You’re absolutely right of course. It’s the illogic and fallible statements, actions and defenses of those at fault that will bring them crashing down.
Do they think no one is paying attention? The forensic analysts with LE must be having a field day.

Consider just the statement of TB, and retold by DO -just about the faux pick-up by mom. TB claimed she had to “give Samuel to LE” when SO showed up with LE because of the custody issue.

IF DO believed TB when he heard this story, then logically he would have called SO-as he did. But it wouldn’t have taken hours.

But if the story was concocted, the next move would have been to throw SO under the bus further, and call her and accuse. As he did.
Yet DO and his attorney later said DO had full custody. TB would have known this. And then the faux pick up story makes no sense. If they were all truly acting on the belief DO had full custody, there would have been a mass of calls. Everybody,everybody-had an attorney.

I’m just waiting to hear what happened in that May 24 hearing, or others. Was mediation occurring? Who else would have been asking about Samuel’s whereabouts. Wonder if there was a demand to produce the child??? What other orders were requested? Hmmm

I’ve been there, as prob 50%+ of the WSers might have, we all know the game. This faux pick-up story of Samuel did not happen in a bubble.

IMO multiple people needed to come up with a story to cover Samuel’s location.

Last edited:
That press conference last night just absolutely broke my heart, she had been trying to do it right & legally but the system completely failed her and Samuel. Praying they will get justice soon:(

I too had such heart ache listening to her at the presser. My heart was/is so very heavy.

And to think... what if she could have done what Kay and Larry did in the Vallow/Daybell case, but have found where they were as neither did in either case prior to their deaths as to welfare checks.

Agree, the system needs to change, but I don't know how. And if much of the reasoning is to folks not knowing what to do, how to find to even point LE to do a welfare check, (as both cases they HID MOO ), having the $ to deal with it etc etc.

I don't know the answer, but my heart is open to trying to learn how we can.

Last edited:
Your absolutely right of course. It’s the illogic and fallible statements, actions and defenses of those at fault that will bring them crashing down.
Do they think no one is paying attention? The forensic analysts with LE must be having a field day.

Consider just the statement of TB, and retold by DO -just about the faux pick-up by mom. TB claimed she had to “give Samuel to LE” when SO showed up with LE because of the custody issue.

IF DO believed TB when he heard this story, then logically he would have called SO-as he did. But it wouldn’t have taken hours.

But if the story was concocted, the next move would have been to throw SO under the bus further, and call her and accuse. As he did.
Yet DO and his attorney later said DO had full custody. TB would have known this. And then the faux pick up story makes no sense. If they were all truly acting on the belief DO had full custody, there would have been a mass of calls. Everybody,everybody-had an attorney.

I’m just waiting to hear what happened in that May 24 hearing, or others. Was mediation occurring? Who else would have been asking about Samuel’s whereabouts. Wonder if there was a demand to produce the child??? What other orders were requested? Hmmm

I’ve been there, as prob 50%+ of the WSers might have, we all know the game. This faux pick-up story of Samuel did not happen in a bubble.

IMO multiple people needed to come up with a story to cover Samuel’s location.

I spent this am going back through the media thread for this case to see much of folks/"those involved in the last month" stances at different times.

Thanks to all that contributed to the media thread as now going back through EACH AND EVERY POST...... cements my opinion which perhaps can expound upon in the days to come. WS Media and timeline thread is at ---> TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 MAY 2021 MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE **NO DISCUSSION**

Last edited:
IMO, he was so concerned with winning that he lost sight of his child's welfare and safety. <modsnip> TB is manipulative and so is DO. A match made in hell.
And I am not letting TO with all her crying at the camera off here. She knew that Sam belonged with his mother and that her son had palmed his child off to a woman who was not considered fit to have her own children.
i dont disagree at all. i think he is culpable of putting sam in harms way. but i dont think he knew what TB would do.

BBM

That was 5/24.

MOO

MOO
I believe it's the latter. So many inconsistencies from the get go. LE Knew from the jump SO wasn't involved. The whole time there was nothing but "He said she said Crapola" coming from one side. One side only. So it stands to reason that one side is not at all reliable for truth,and consistency. MOO

I'm still waiting to see who helped her escape to the Walmart. There's still one person who was mentioned at the start of this whole mess, one person who was conspicuously absent, until after TB was caught at the BW, with SO's body in the tote. TB didn't get to the Walmart by osmosis. I'm pretty sure she did not get an uber,or taxi because I'm sure we would know by now if she did. So that leaves us again with who,what,when,where. Waiting for the glorious click sound of hand cuffs as more arrest are made. MOO

I'm still waiting to see who helped her escape to the Walmart. There's still one person who was mentioned at the start of this whole mess, one person who was conspicuously absent, until after TB was caught at the BW, with SO's body in the tote. TB didn't get to the Walmart by osmosis. I'm pretty sure she did not get an uber,or taxi because I'm sure we would know by now if she did. So that leaves us again with who,what,when,where. Waiting for the glorious click sound of hand cuffs as more arrest are made. MOO

There always seems to be a Walmart involved... in this case, there are at least two Walmarts.

How did she get to Cleveland? And why, once in Cleveland, did she feel the need to go all the way back down to Webster, only to pick up the tub from the storage unit? Why not just... at that point, take off without it? Why was she going in that direction initially? Why not run for the border instead?

Did someone just abandon TB at the Cleveland Walmart, after realizing what was truly going on?

Just curious, what are your thoughts?

There always seems to be a Walmart involved... in this case, there are at least two Walmarts.

How did she get to Cleveland? And why, once in Cleveland, did she feel the need to go all the way back down to Webster, only to pick up the tub from the storage unit? Why not just... at that point, take off without it? Why was she going in that direction initially? Why not run for the border instead?

Did someone just abandon TB at the Cleveland Walmart, after realizing what was truly going on?

Just curious, what are your thoughts?

I think she was hoping to dump the body where it wouldn't be discovered, and maybe get away with it.

Clearly she doesn't frequent this site, else she'd know that the dogs would hit on every single place that child's body had been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back