GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

There always seems to be a Walmart involved... in this case, there are at least two Walmarts.

How did she get to Cleveland? And why, once in Cleveland, did she feel the need to go all the way back down to Webster, only to pick up the tub from the storage unit? Why not just... at that point, take off without it? Why was she going in that direction initially? Why not run for the border instead?

Did someone just abandon TB at the Cleveland Walmart, after realizing what was truly going on?

Just curious, what are your thoughts?
Someone helped her get to the meet up point. Someone owns that storage unit. If it's a case of just dropping her off after realizing something was up,why not come forward right then? Why let it drag on? Why was LE not able to get in contact until well after TB was arrested? Where was this person all that time? MOO

I think she was hoping to dump the body where it wouldn't be discovered, and maybe get away with it.

Clearly she doesn't frequent this site, else she'd know that the dogs would hit on every single place that child's body had been.

So, going back to Webster for the body was an after-thought? Did she discuss this with someone on her way out of Texas?

Someone helped her get to the meet up point. Someone owns that storage unit. If it's a case of just dropping her off after realizing something was up,why not come forward right then? Why let it drag on? Why was LE not able to get in contact until well after TB was arrested? Where was this person all that time? MOO

Could it have been the helpful roommate? I thought May 31st was the day he told LE about what had happened... but maybe he helped her get to Cleveland first?

Or ... someone else?

You’re absolutely right of course. It’s the illogic and fallible statements, actions and defenses of those at fault that will bring them crashing down.
Do they think no one is paying attention? The forensic analysts with LE must be having a field day.

Consider just the statement of TB, and retold by DO -just about the faux pick-up by mom. TB claimed she had to “give Samuel to LE” when SO showed up with LE because of the custody issue.

IF DO believed TB when he heard this story, then logically he would have called SO-as he did. But it wouldn’t have taken hours.

But if the story was concocted, the next move would have been to throw SO under the bus further, and call her and accuse. As he did.
Yet DO and his attorney later said DO had full custody. TB would have known this. And then the faux pick up story makes no sense. If they were all truly acting on the belief DO had full custody, there would have been a mass of calls. Everybody,everybody-had an attorney.

I’m just waiting to hear what happened in that May 24 hearing, or others. Was mediation occurring? Who else would have been asking about Samuel’s whereabouts. Wonder if there was a demand to produce the child??? What other orders were requested? Hmmm

I’ve been there, as prob 50%+ of the WSers might have, we all know the game. This faux pick-up story of Samuel did not happen in a bubble.

IMO multiple people needed to come up with a story to cover Samuel’s location.
I really really just fell head over heels on this post.
Excellent. Any chance the plan changed? I get the impression that apartment was not the actual place of death. Moo

Can ANYONE cite a source that gives facts regarding who actually had primary custody of this precious child? I’m so confused about this because one day it’s DO and the next it’s SO.

Just to add, SO’s composure during the interview was admirable. If I were her, I don’t think I could’ve held back when they asked if there’s anything I wanted to say to TB!!! Which on the flip side makes me sad all over again. I keep thinking about the sort of parent/role model Sam could’ve had with her instead of the clowns he had.

I was feeling sorry for the dad losing his son, killed by a crazy girlfriend after he let her have that power because of a custody war with his ex he was obsessed with winning.
But continuing to fight that poor mother after all his screw ups that got them were they are is making me lose my sympathy for him and now I'm starting to question if he has any boundaries for his vengeance towards her.

Can ANYONE cite a source that gives facts regarding who actually had primary custody of this precious child? I’m so confused about this because one day it’s DO and the next it’s SO.

Just to add, SO’s composure during the interview was admirable. If I were her, I don’t think I could’ve held back when they asked if there’s anything I wanted to say to TB!!! Which on the flip side makes me sad all over again. I keep thinking about the sort of parent/role model Sam could’ve had with her instead of the clowns he had.
The docket can be searched on the public court site. We are not allowed to link it here. I don’t recall if all the documents could be read through the links. I do not believe they can be.
Without violating TOS here, I think I can safely offer this summary which I believe is accurate. Anyone can read the docket. The parents were “separated” and had a custody order in place, but then in Jan 2020 another plan was submitted by one parent and then the other parent immediately filed for divorce. My personal experience (no legal skills) led me me to believe the filing of the divorce trumped the order in place while separated, and the parties did not agree to what was in force, or the plan that was submitted, was never “registered” or “ordered” by the court. DO’s atty touched on this when he said they believed DO had custody. It did not appear that another custody order had been placed once the divorce was filed. moo
I believe @txyorkiemom had a very detailed explanation of Tx law ( or lawlessness, as it seems we’re discovering with this case) in the last thread.

another point ive been stuck on, in all the discussion about schools and why weren’t they tracking if registering parent had custody etc. when I enrolled each of my children, in each school in PA , I had to provide copies of the custody agreement and fill out copious paperwork. I can only believe that DO must have had the “non entered” plan he believed to be in force in order to be enrolling Samuel. Doesn’t TX require similar documentation?

*snip*

another point ive been stuck on, in all the discussion about schools and why weren’t they tracking if registering parent had custody etc. when I enrolled each of my children, in each school in PA , I had to provide copies of the custody agreement and fill out copious paperwork. I can only believe that DO must have had the “non entered” plan he believed to be in force in order to be enrolling Samuel. Doesn’t TX require similar documentation?

Umm, population growth in Austin, Houston and Dallas has been... insane!!!

The schools are under a lot of stress to keep up with that, let alone all the students who have 'virtually' disappeared with Covid. I know that Austin ISD has been focused on all those kids who don't have wi-fi and all the kids that are failing since Covid. With so many kids falling through the cracks academically, I am not surprised that poor little Samuel did also. moo

Houston's metropolitan statistical area ranked No. 3 in the nation in terms of raw population growth year over year as of July 1, 2020, and two other Texas metro areas landed in the top four.

The Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land MSA had an estimated 91,078 more residents as of July 1, 2020, compared to the same date in 2019, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures released May 4.

If you do the math, Houston added nearly 250 people every day on average, consisting of nearly 122 net move-ins and 128 through births minus deaths.

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2021/05/10/houston-population-growth.html

The docket can be searched on the public court site. We are not allowed to link it here. I don’t recall if all the documents could be read through the links. I do not believe they can be.
Without violating TOS here, I think I can safely offer this summary which I believe is accurate. Anyone can read the docket. The parents were “separated” and had a custody order in place, but then in Jan 2020 another plan was submitted by one parent and then the other parent immediately filed for divorce. My personal experience (no legal skills) led me me to believe the filing of the divorce trumped the order in place while separated, and the parties did not agree to what was in force, or the plan that was submitted, was never “registered” or “ordered” by the court. DO’s atty touched on this when he said they believed DO had custody. It did not appear that another custody order had been placed once the divorce was filed. moo
I believe @txyorkiemom had a very detailed explanation of Tx law ( or lawlessness, as it seems we’re discovering with this case) in the last thread.

Exactly AND Thank You Chicago.
Absolutely the most recent signed orders must be included with our forms here.
Most of the larger School Districts here use Skyward with parents/guardian access. Check grades,conferences,upload documents, make changes on information etc.
I'm very curious of what information and documents were presented at the various schools and districts. Moo

Umm, population growth in Austin, Houston and Dallas has been... insane!!!

The schools are under a lot of stress to keep up with that, let alone all the students who have 'virtually' disappeared with Covid. I know that Austin ISD has been focused on all those kids who don't have wi-fi and all the kids that are failing since Covid. With so many kids falling through the cracks academically, I am not surprised that poor little Samuel did also. moo

Houston's metropolitan statistical area ranked No. 3 in the nation in terms of raw population growth year over year as of July 1, 2020, and two other Texas metro areas landed in the top four.

The Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land MSA had an estimated 91,078 more residents as of July 1, 2020, compared to the same date in 2019, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures released May 4.

If you do the math, Houston added nearly 250 people every day on average, consisting of nearly 122 net move-ins and 128 through births minus deaths.

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2021/05/10/houston-population-growth.html
It's a combination of more people, plus years of reduced state funding for public schools, and not distributing the billions in federal school funding allocated to Texas. jmo

The child is dead. Why are they still fighting and throwing accusations around? Let the Courts decide.

MOO RE mom's comments - To use this death to point out the tragic flaws in the system, to enact change to benefit others who are in the same situation with children caught in the middle of a custody battle, to release her pent up anger and grief that this death need not have happened?

“It’s bittersweet because our argument the entire time has been, ‘hey this so-called complaining witness is committing a crime himself,’ a crime of kidnapping but we’re happy they have dropped this case sooner rather than later,” said Christopher Henderson, who represents Olson on the assault charge."

[...]

“She’s relieved with that but she’s just heartbroken over the death of her son and honestly a little angry because she felt the system let her down,” Henderson said."

2020 assault charge dropped against Samuel Olson’s mother

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back