GUILTY KY - Ed Dansereau, 63, Pamela, 58, & Calvin Phillips, 53, murdered, Pembroke, 19 Nov 2015 *arrest*

Guilty of murder
Guilty of burglary
Guilty of arson
Guilty of physical tampering

CM looks absolutely shocked, keeps looking back

Penalty phase begins with jurors in the morning 9:00

You can hear crying in the background

Last edited:
Personally I've never witnessed so many shady shenanigans going on during a trial against a defendant. :rolleyes:

So many appellate issues it boggles my mind. My trust in our justice system has taken a huge hit. :(

MOO

All the jury had to do was talk about the lies and ask why Kit Martin would lie. His front door didn't work. He set his alarm for 1 a.m. to check on the kerosene heater. Why just at 1 a.m. and not throughout the night if you are that worried??

He was the one with the motive. Phillips was going to testify against him and ruin his life and cause him to lose all of his military benefits. What also made me shake my head was that he couldn't remember exactly what he did that night.

I can tell you that I would have played it out in my head over and over again, especially, if I were the one "falsely" accused of such heinous crimes.

I am so happy that the jury saw through him. I just hope that they give him the harshest sentence possible--LWOP. It won't bring the three victims back; however, justice will be served.

JMO.

I am stunned. It is difficult to see how he could be convicted, other than the jury did not hear that Joan and her son pleaded the fifth, but they did mot know what we knew.

SO, Julia Jenae just said on Courttv,that Joan lives in Elizabethtown, KY. She was there in the courthouse with an attorney. Earlier. before the trial.
Ya think anyone else knows that? Like Guys who carry Subpoenas and investigators?

I an still in shock.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back