What would prompt you to submit a tip?

Pinkmaroy

Reaction score
I guess this could be for any case but I would like to hear what criteria you would need to submit a tip regarding this case to the hotline or FBI.

Would you want to have personal or intimate knowledge of the suspect or some of the evidence?

What if you had connected the dots to someone who would be a new POI?

I’ve been wanting to submit a tip/POI in this case for the past 3-4 months now. This person has never, to the best of my knowledge, been mentioned as or considered a suspect in the case.

Also would you submit it online to the SCPD or the FBI?

I guess this could be for any case but I would like to hear what criteria you would need to submit a tip regarding this case to the hotline or FBI.

Would you want to have personal or intimate knowledge of the suspect or some of the evidence?

What if you had connected the dots to someone who would be a new POI?

I’ve been wanting to submit a tip/POI in this case for the past 3-4 months now. This person has never, to the best of my knowledge, been mentioned as or considered a suspect in the case.

Also would you submit it online to the SCPD or the FBI?

When in doubt send the tip in.

It all depends on the nature of the dots you've connected.

Is it based on definitive, irrefutable facts that can be proven or this just a really solid theory?

What has prevented you from submitting the tip for the last 4 months?

If you are a sleuther, I say keep it here in the forum. If you however have seen or heard something that concerns you, say something by calling it in. The detectives on the case will connect the dots. They always know more than the public and the public needs to always start there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back