Deceased/Not Found CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *Guilty*

I don’t think that will be her, if he drove so far to hide her I would think he would pick a much more secluded area than a suburb of Denver. Moo!
I too of course hope it’s her, her family needs answers and Jepsy needs justice!!

OK I'm feeling a little less nervous now about the trafficking angle, though that leads me to she is probably dead. Not sure which is worse, really :/. So this places her in Colorado in 2017 but her other FB profile says she is in Illinois in 2018 (but that could be before Colorado perhaps?). Colorado Springs is pretty high crime unfortunately, so there are other possibilities besides the obvious.

<modsnip - video from an unapproved source>

MOO. @Vail I'm still pretty worried about whether she is being used or trafficked by someone who controls her life. :( Immigrants and people without visas get trafficked all the time, regardless of age. It's a huge and terrible problem--they have so little protection once someone else is controlling their passports or their lives. She is so beautiful, and there are so many photos of her face and how she looks--I hope that a man in her life wasn't pimping her, especially given her vulnerability with respect to citizenship.

From the article:
"Margie said he’s the last person to have seen Jepsy, telling her he thought Jepsy was headed back to the Philippines, Mexico or Chicago to visit her friends."

Sounds strangely familiar in so many ways and sticks out like a very sore thumb. I wish I had better feelings about this but.. I just can't conjure up anything but dread and overwhelming sadness. Even the thought of a "new friend" coming to pick her up is not any more reassuring. I will be so happy if I'm wrong and this comes to a good conclusion.
I do wonder when exactly, her husband moved to California.

@pepper 34 There are photos of her in Hollywood and California in late 2018 on a social media page. You can see the big sign in the background. I don't know if that answers the question (or if someone answers it later)...I'm catching up with this worrisome thread tonight.

Dane has been arrested for her murder. I was the original person searching with dogs. We got a scent article from mom in Hong Kong and have been trying to find her since.

Custody List Detail
Wow thank you for the update I didn't think they'd ever arrest him now hopefully justice and maybe they find her jmooo

Colorado Springs Police Department
@CSPDPIO

To our community— Yesterday, Dane Kallungi was taken into custody in New Mexico for the murder of his missing wife, Jepsy Kallungi.

This is still an active investigation, but we plan to have more detailed information for our community tomorrow.

Oh wow honestly didn't expect this, will be interesting to see AA.

JUL 17, 2021
Ex-husband of missing Colorado Springs woman arrested for her death (kktv.com)
[...]

Dane Kallungi, 38, was arrested Wednesday in Albuquerque on first-degree murder charges. Colorado Springs police issued a warrant for Kallungi’s arrest on June 1 of this year in connection with Jepsy Amaga Kallungi’s 2019 dispappeance, and Albuquerque police tell 11 News he was arrested while trying to get onto Kirtland Air Force Base.

Colorado courts records show Kallungi is wanted for murder charges stemming from a crime allegedly committed on March 20, 2019 -- the last day Jepsy’s mother tells 11 News she spoke with her daughter.

[...]

Investigators believe ex-husband of missing Colorado Springs woman strangled her, killed her and hid the body

On Friday, police announced evidence supports the theory that a domestic disturbance occurred where Dane Kallungi strangled Jepsy Kallungi and buried her body in an unknown location.

Police: Husband strangled Jepsy Kallungi, buried her body in unknown location - KRDO

According to an update from Colorado Springs Police, detectives recovered "numerous items of physical evidence" and got testimonial evidence as well. The detectives reported that evidence shows a "domestic disturbance occurred where Dane Kallungi strangled Jepsy Kallungi and buried her body in an unknown location."

An arrest affidavit still hasn't been released to the public, and we're working on obtaining those documents to get more information on the alleged killing.

Ex-husband of missing Colorado Springs woman arrested for her death

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - The former husband of a Colorado Springs woman missing for more than two years is now in custody for her death.

Dane Kallungi, 38, was arrested Wednesday in Albuquerque on first-degree murder charges. Colorado Springs police issued a warrant for Kallungi’s arrest on June 1 of this year in connection with Jepsy Amaga Kallungi’s 2019 dispappeance, and Albuquerque police tell 11 News he was arrested while trying to get onto Kirtland Air Force Base.

Colorado courts records show Kallungi is wanted for murder charges stemming from a crime allegedly committed on March 20, 2019 -- the last day Jepsy’s mother tells 11 News she spoke with her daughter.

Evidence shows this crime stemmed from an act of domestic violence. @CSPDPIO says they do believe Jepsy was buried somewhere locally. Dane had not been arrested for a domestic violence incident before. The two were married at the time when Jepsy disappeared. @KOAA

https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1405991286050541570?s=21

I’ll have a full story tonight at 10. Investigators say their goal is finding #Jepsy. We also know Dane moved from #ColoradoSprings to California around the same time as Jepsy’s missing person report was initiated in 2019. He was in New Mexico for work when arrested. @KOAA

https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1405999131903107081?s=21

Colorado Springs man is charged with murder over two years after his 26-year-old wife disappeared | Daily Mail Online

Dane Kallungi, 38, was arrested on Wednesday in Albuquerque, New Mexico, more than two weeks after police in Colorado Springs issued a warrant for his arrest on June 1.

Dane was trying to get onto the Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico when he was arrested, officials said.

Police believe Dane moved to San Diego shortly after Jepsy went missing. They are looking to extradite him from New Mexico to Colorado.

Daniela Leon [URL='https://twitter.com/danielaleontv']@danielaleontv [/URL]20h
Colorado Springs says #DaneKallungi is being charged for #JepsyKallungi death and disappearance. Investigation indicates he allegedly strangled her and buried her. Says it stems from a domestic violence dispute. @fox21news

1:58 PM · Jun 18, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Replying to @danielaleontv
They say Jepsy family has been notified and are still looking for her body. CSPD says #DaneKallungi moved out of Colorado Springs to San Diego days after she was reported missing.

The two were married at the time of her disappearance but court documents show divorce was filed October of 2018

I found this in the article linked below - is all this stuff true? Like her age is actually 24 & not 26?

1. She is Margie Amaga‘s daughter. Margie, who is a widow, lives and works in Hong Kong. (a) (b)
2. She has five siblings. (b)
3. She is originally from Carmen, Cebu, Philippines. (c) (d)
4. From 2009 to 2014, she attended Colegio de San Antonio de Padua in Danao, Cebu where she studied information system. (d)
5. On June 24, 2014, she tweeted, “Girls are like phones. We love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected.” (c)
6. In 2017, she moved from the Philippines to the U.S. On July 20, 2017, she and Dane got married. They lived in Colorado Springs. (a) (d) (e)
7. In 2018, she met Rhanae Ramos in Chicago, Illinois, USA. They became friends. Her relationship with Dane was toxic, according to her friend Ramos. (d) (f) (g)
8. On October 19, 2018, she and Dane filed for divorce. (e)
9. Since March 20, 2019, she has not been seen or heard from, according to Margie. (g)
10. She was 24 years old when she went missing in March 2019. (h)
11. She is 12 years younger than Dane. (i)
12. On April 4, 2019, Dane told Rhanae that she had left Colorado to go visit friends in either Chicago or the Philippines. Rhanae called the Colorado Springs Police Department to ask the officers to check her welfare. They were unable to contact her so they conducted a preliminary investigation and initiated a missing person case report. (b) (f) (j)
13. On June 17, 2021, Dane was arrested in New Mexico, USA for her murder. (k)

link: Jepsy Amaga Kallungi biography: 13 things about Dane Kallungi’s wife from Cebu, Philippines

Colette Bordelon @ColetteBordelon
Press conference about #JepsyKallungi is underway. Questions are being taken now.
@KOAA

1:48 PM · Jun 18, 2021 from Colorado Springs, CO·Twitter for iPhone

Colette Bordelon [URL='https://twitter.com/ColetteBordelon']@ColetteBordelon [/URL]Jun 18
Replying to @ColetteBordelon
Evidence shows this crime stemmed from an act of domestic violence. @CSPDPIO
says they do believe Jepsy was buried somewhere locally. Dane had not been arrested for a domestic violence incident before. The two were married at the time when Jepsy disappeared. @KOAA

Colette Bordelon [URL='https://twitter.com/ColetteBordelon']@ColetteBordelon [/URL]23h
I’ll have a full story tonight at 10. Investigators say their goal is finding #Jepsy. We also know Dane moved from #ColoradoSprings to California around the same time as Jepsy’s missing person report was initiated in 2019. He was in New Mexico for work when arrested. @KOAA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back