GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

On Tuesday, August 24, 105th District Judge Jack Pulcher held status hearings for Williams and Noverr.
By December 14, both of them must enter their pleas.
On March 21, 2022, a jury trial for Williams has been set to start. Jury selection will begin in February. There was no mention of trial date for Noverr.

Thankfully, the justice system is moving forward on this murder from October 2019.

Suspects in NH couple's deaths have until Dec. 14 to enter pleas

Adam Williams pleads guilty to the murders of James and Michelle | kiiitv.com

Adam Williams pleads guilty to the murders of James and Michelle Butler, will spend life in prison
Williams and his girlfriend Amanda Noverr were both indicted for capital murder after the 2019 killings of a New Hampshire couple.
Author: KIII Staff
Published: 6:50 PM CST November 10, 2021
Updated: 6:50 PM CST November 10, 2021
KLEBERG COUNTY, Texas — The man charged in the 2019 murder of a New Hampshire couple whose bodies were found in a shallow grave on North Padre Island officially entered a guilty plea in court Wednesday.

Adam Williams was at the Kleberg County Courthouse Wednesday afternoon and plead guilty to all counts. It was part of a plea bargain he reached last week in order to avoid the death penalty.

Adam Williams pleads guilty to the murders of James and Michelle Butler, will spend life in prison
Williams and his girlfriend Amanda Noverr were both indicted for capital murder after the 2019 killings of a New Hampshire couple.
KLEBERG COUNTY, Texas — The man charged in the 2019 murder of a New Hampshire couple whose bodies were found in a shallow grave on North Padre Island officially entered a guilty plea in court Wednesday.

Adam Williams was at the Kleberg County Courthouse Wednesday afternoon and plead guilty to all counts. It was part of a plea bargain he reached last week in order to avoid the death penalty.

I can’t be the only one here who wishes there was a way to lay some extra charges on these two sociopaths for the disappearance (and, I fear, untimely demise) of the Butlers’ beloved feline traveling companions. Glad to see some progress has been made, nonetheless, in the hopes it’ll bring a measure of peace to James’ and Michelle’s friends and family.

I have followed this case from the time the Butlers went missing. It has been gut wrenching to me as I am an RVer and a Texan. I want to read the Discovery when it is released. These are two very bad people, especially Adam.

Thankfully the family and friends of the Butlers will not have to endure a trial. Peace to all who knew the Butlers or who followed this case.

Woman pleads guilty in deaths of New Hampshire couple buried on Texas beach
Woman pleads guilty in deaths of New Hampshire couple buried on Texas beach
James Butler and Michelle Butler were traveling through Texas in October 2019 on their way to Florida when family members reported them missing.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) — One of two Utah residents charged with capital murder for killing a New Hampshire couple found buried on a South Texas beach in 2019 pleaded guilty Tuesday to a lesser murder charge.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back