MN - Adam Johnson, 36, chopped body parts found in different locations, Minneapolis, June 2021

Human body parts found in 2 locations in Minneapolis neighborhood

“Police are investigating the case as a homicide. Elder said investigators believe the individual is a Caucasian man in his 30s. He said the body parts appeared to be "fresh" and not in late stages of decomposition.”

Human body parts found in 2 locations in Minneapolis neighborhood

I live in a 2nd ring northern Minneapolis suburb, and my brother-in-law teaches at a school very near where the remains were first reported.:eek: Minneapolis is going downhill so fast, y'all. It's crazy. I hope they identify this poor man and find his killer. Minneapolis police have their hands FULL these days.

I live in a 2nd ring northern Minneapolis suburb, and my brother-in-law teaches at a school very near where the remains were first reported.:eek: Minneapolis is going downhill so fast, y'all. It's crazy. I hope they identify this poor man and find his killer. Minneapolis police have their hands FULL these days.
We moved from “the cities” to a tiny small SE town in MN. It’s by no means perfect but I feel a little safer. I sure hope things turn around for Mpls.

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - Police have located additional remains belonging to Adam Johnson, the 36-year-old man whose dismembered body parts were found in a Minneapolis neighborhood last week. Minneapolis Police Department spokesperson John Elder said officers received a 911 call around 6:44 a.m. Tuesday of human remains near West River Parkway and Franklin Avenue. Elder said the remains have been identified as Johnson's.
Some of Johnson’s remains were first discovered last Thursday along the 300 block of Main Street. More body parts were found a short time later near the intersection of 3rd Avenue Northeast and University Avenue, not far from the first site.
Police are investigating Johnson’s death as a homicide.
CrimeStoppers of Minnesota have received dozens of tips on the case and police said detectives are making progress on the investigation, according to police. Police are encouraging anyone with information related to the case to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip electronically at CrimeStoppersMN.org.

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - Police have located additional remains belonging to Adam Johnson, the 36-year-old man whose dismembered body parts were found in a Minneapolis neighborhood last week. Minneapolis Police Department spokesperson John Elder said officers received a 911 call around 6:44 a.m. Tuesday of human remains near West River Parkway and Franklin Avenue. Elder said the remains have been identified as Johnson's.
Some of Johnson’s remains were first discovered last Thursday along the 300 block of Main Street. More body parts were found a short time later near the intersection of 3rd Avenue Northeast and University Avenue, not far from the first site.
Police are investigating Johnson’s death as a homicide.
CrimeStoppers of Minnesota have received dozens of tips on the case and police said detectives are making progress on the investigation, according to police. Police are encouraging anyone with information related to the case to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip electronically at CrimeStoppersMN.org.
do u have a link?

Local MSM link with info on today's developments (more body parts found):
More body parts belonging to Adam Johnson found in Minneapolis

Map of two locations attached - 3 mile/1 hour walk, 4 mile 10-15min drive.

I am local to the area. Hoping they can figure this out soon so they can at least give answers to those who loved Adam.

Attachments

• Locations.JPG
    Locations.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads