AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for Summer: Wells family’s home church holds service, prayer vigil for missing 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Untitled-design-6-1.jpg

In the photo, front row pew, is that Donald Wells and maybe Summer's brothers?

That link is no longer working. I admit I got excited about it.
I thought the son stood with Dad as a stand in for Candus. That was just the way I perceived it, not that is was the son's understanding of it, but just the way it came across. Candus is not comfortable doing it and Dad has been speaking alone, so I can kind of hear him telling son, come along buddy.

Summer and various brothers were born whilst living in this location. They would have been aware of the dangers presented by the forest as Dad says; I do not doubt that she would have headed into forest.

Looks like she was a few years younger than her siblings, only daughter after 3 males.

No doubt very treasured little one.

Please let her be found safe and sound.

Last edited:
Summer and various brothers were born whilst living in this location. They would have been aware of the dangers presented by the forest as Dad says; I do not doubt that she would have headed into forest.

Looks like she was a few years younger than her siblings, only daughter after 3 males.

No doubt very treasured
How old are the boys?

I've seen a couple comments about the garden. It was mentioned they were planting flowers. There are more than a few pots there with rocks in them and planted flowers. I'm thinking that's what's being referred to when they say "garden" not your typical veggies/fruits garden. My cousins 5 year old daughter likes doing that kind of thing with her Mom. She has what she calls a "fairy" garden they made one time.

I'm sure it's been covered already.
The aunt, Rose Marie Bly, has been missing since 2009. This is so sad.
Chi
Do you want to interpret that? Especially the 1st & 3d?
It's the flight pattern of the helicopters searching for Summer.
That's the best I can do right now.
Don't want to violate TOS in any way.
Chi

Attachments

• received_3720495918054589.jpeg
    received_3720495918054589.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 60
  • FB_IMG_1624160508120.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624160508120.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 57
  • FB_IMG_1624160503406.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624160503406.jpg