AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the times I get gut feelings on the parents being involved but I really think this could be the case of an abduction. The dad seems to be very cooperative. It's possible she wandered off to the end of the driveway and got taken.

A lot of the times I get gut feelings on the parents being involved but I really think this could be the case of an abduction. The dad seems to be very cooperative. It's possible she wandered off to the end of the driveway and got taken.

if LE thought she was abducted would they be searching fields and woods so close? I guess someone could have taken her without a vehicle, but that seems unlikely if she was on the road. I don’t really get the sense that LE thinks an abduction occurred. Moo.

Also I'm wondering if its more than one person involved. That basement door being opened makes me very sus and I can't help but wonder if someone went in and snatched her right there and they walked to the end of the driveway where someone was waiting for them. Maybe it was someone she knew and so she went willingly with them.

if LE thought she was abducted would they be searching fields and woods so close? I guess someone could have taken her without a vehicle, but that seems unlikely if she was on the road. I don’t really get the sense that LE thinks an abduction occurred. Moo.

IMO but I would think so because a lot of the times when a female child is abducted 9 times out 10 SA is involved and the body usually dumped. So for me personally I don't think its that far fetched. I have been a member of WS for years since the Caylee Anthony case and have been here for many missing children cases and heard of older ones just by being here where it ends up a RSO took the child, SAd them and then dumped their body somewhere.

Thank you so much for finding these revealing images.

Is someone pulling my leg?

The various stories linked and posted here have really never made good sense to me. They're not concise and cohesive.

What was Summer doing the last time she was with her family?
Those planters and the surrounding grounds do not indicate any recent attention. Although the tomato plants do not appear to be suffering from drought as the others do.

When did Summer end up "gone"?
That poor dad used that word. The father is firmly stating she's gone and has been snatched. Not going to find her around here.

Why is the brother made to listen to his father's interview?
There's a reason for him standing beside his dad but I just haven't figured it out yet.

<modsnip - detail carried forward without a link to support it>

The area in TN where the family lives looks to be so lush and gorgeous. It's mountainous, with clear running creeks and canopied with lovely trees.

I believe I remember dad saying in one of his statements that he couldn’t be or didn’t want to be alone right now with everything going on. I can’t find the link now, however...I’ve read too much over the past few days.

It’s possible he just wanted someone there to help him keep it together during the interview, and older brother was right there. It’s possible also that brother was with dad and as one child is missing, he didn’t want to become distracted and let the other out of sight. I’m sure he’s afraid for his boys as he does seem very convinced that Summer was abducted. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288