NY NY - Staten Island, Mariners Marsh Park, Hisp/Male 16-22, UP77862, 2005 calendar, Jan'21

Does anyone know how to go about sending Ronny Pineda's name for consideration to LE? I've never done so, and live in Canada so I'm not sure how.

You could contact the case managers, according to the NamUS page for this unidentified teen and quote the NamUs profile # for Ronny Penida.

Investigating Agencies
CASE OWNER
Office of Chief Medical Examiner New York City
(212) 447-2030

Agency Case NumberR21-02354

Does anyone know how to go about sending Ronny Pineda's name for consideration to LE? I've never done so, and live in Canada so I'm not sure how.
You could contact the case managers, according to the NamUS page for this unidentified teen and quote the NamUs profile # for Ronny Penida.

Investigating Agencies
CASE OWNER
Office of Chief Medical Examiner New York City
(212) 447-2030

Agency Case NumberR21-02354
ok thanks! will do.

ok thanks! will do.
Well, I sent an email to the contact provided on Namus, hope it gets there ok. If anyone else wants to, feel free as I'm new to doing suggestions to LE. ;)

Two additional artist renderings of this John Doe by J. Mullins were added to NamUs recently. It seems they're working hard on identifying him.

Attachments

• up77862-b.jpg
    up77862-b.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 18
  • up77862-c.jpg
    up77862-c.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 17
Two additional artist renderings of this John Doe by J. Mullins were added to NamUs recently. It seems they're working hard on identifying him.
Interesting! Glad to hear that, sometimes it is easy to assume the UID is forgotten about if there are no signs of updates from LE. Too bad there isn't a photo of missing person Ronny Sosa Pineda to compare with.

Francisco Nino?

Francisco-Nino-Vasquez-98117.jpg

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Francisco Javier Nino-Vasquez

Good resemblance for sure, but would Leonardo have been carrying a 2005 calendar in his wallet? He was only 3 in 2005.

Yes, that would need explanation, and the PMI listed in NamUs for the UID would have to be way off, but seeing that LP also went missing from New York/ age matches / height matches, makes me think, "What if...?"

But I do hope LP is safe and well somewhere.

I'm late to the post and catching up but before I lose my train of thought.. HOW would a calendar stay intact that long? Nothing else? Was the carpet rolled around him or just there?
The calendar was in a wallet, so presumably the wallet helped protect it from the elements. It might not have been very intact; we just know it was identifiable as a 2005 calendar.

Certain details are probably being withhold due to the ongoing investigation.
It sounds like it's one of those mini, one page calendars about the size of a playing card. I remember my Mom and Dad getting those back in the 80s. Usually given out as a business card, business information(or an artsy picture) on one side and a calendar on the other. They usually were laminated, so that, along with being in the wallet, would have protected it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back