AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. It absolutely drives me insane when people equate " country kids " going barefoot all the time to a barefoot kid traversing these woods and somehow managing to get a long way from home. Being barefoot in the yard, in a pasture, on some rocks at the creek, is NOT the same as being barefoot in dense forest. My feet are tough as stone, and I'm an experienced hiker, and I couldn't do it.

But, of course, that's just my personal experience.

I said the same thing a day or so ago. We are in the Cherokee Nation Forest too. Ain't nobody taking a long off path hike barefoot around here. You'll end up with a stick in your foot at the very least.

Day 7 of search: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers
June 21, 2021

Kingsport Times News interview with Donald Wells, father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells from Hawkins County, TN

Okay...Dad says he works for Tucker Drywall. That's in Limestone. So they must have sent him out on a job in Jonesboro the day Summer went missing. So the 911 call he says he made wasn't made from the brick and mortar building he works at, but rather from an onsite job. Still, cell phone pings would make it easy for LE to verify his story. Of course, they have to get warrants for cell phone info unless the owner of the phone consents to a search of the records, but I would think if he refused, LE would be ALL over that.

Just processing new info.

Last edited:
Summer’s father had a minimum drive home of 30-40 minutes from work after Summer’s mother called and said she was missing. 30-40 minutes alone driving, while his mind was going crazy with possibilities. I would bet good money if you asked him if he remembers any of that drive, what the traffic situation was, what he saw, what he drove passed, he would say he doesn’t remember it- he was thinking about Summer and where she could be.

No parent wants to think their child would go into a rural area with dense woods, alone. No parent wants to think their child would do something that their parent has warned them against doing. No parent wants to think their child may have fallen prey to not listening to what they have been told.

I can provide you the perfect example.

I traveled extensively for work. My child was 14 at the time of this incident. Old enough to be home alone during the day.

I was away overnight when a neighbor called me to tell me that another neighbor had attempted to kill his girlfriend, burn the house down and take shots at responding LE and the fire department. He then escaped into the woods. He was tracked by a helicopter with heat sensing technology, until they lost him and had no idea where he was. He was armed and dangerous. My ex-husband left for work that morning, knowing nothing of the incident, other than the road was partially closed.

I called my daughter, told her what was happening, that she should lock all doors and windows, and not leave the house unless it was with a police officer, her father or myself. I then got in the car to make the 3 hour drive home as quickly as possible.

When I arrived, LE was in the process of arresting the man, approximately 100 yard away from our house, in a vehicle that was stored inside a barn. My daughter told me she had walked to that barn earlier to see where the police were, and she came within mere feet of this deranged person without knowing it. All because she did not do what I told her for her own safety.

Certainly not my proudest moment as a parent, and it scared my daughter greatly, much to my satisfaction!
Woh! What a frightening story!

Okay...Dad says he works for Trucker Drywall. That's in Limestone. So they must have sent him out on a job in Jonesboro the day Summer went missing. So the 911 call he says he made wasn't made from the brick and mortar building he works at, but rather from an onsite job. Still, cell phone pings would make it easy for LE to verify his story. Of course, they have to get warrants for cell phone info unless the owner of the phone consents to a search of the records, but I would think if he refused, LE would be ALL over that.

Thanks for that new info.

jmo

Okay...Dad says he works for Trucker Drywall. That's in Limestone. So they must have sent him out on a job in Jonesboro the day Summer went missing. So the 911 call he says he made wasn't made from the brick and mortar building he works at, but rather from an onsite job. Still, cell phone pings would make it easy for LE to verify his story. Of course, they have to get warrants for cell phone info unless the owner of the phone consents to a search of the records, but I would think if he refused, LE would be ALL over that.

I really wish he wouldn't have said where he works. Social Media is crazy right now and there are all sorts of people out for blood. I fear Tucker Drywall is about to get inundated with calls demanding he be fired or "how could you hire someone like that" type calls. I'm not saying Dad is a saint but I don't think he's involved in her disappearance. Put a loss of jobs on top of Summer's disappearance, well you might actually destroy not only a person but an entire family.

Right now there is a lot of conflicting and unsubstantiated stuff rolling around out there. It’s hard to cut through the clutter to find the correct details.

Interesting to note, LE has remained very tight lipped on everything surrounding this case. No real confirmation or denials. A whole lotta nothing.

Tim Miller’s group arrived yesterday and haven’t said anything that I can attribute to MSM. I find this a little unusual. Tim typically speaks his mind and doesn’t sugar coat anything. He recently took Theresa Balboa to task and was instrumental in finding Maleah Davis. I’m looking forward to hearing from Tim.

The most prolific provider of information has been Dad. But again, LE is not confirming or denying.

Hopefully the Presser this afternoon will bring forth some clarity.

MOO

Last edited:
Day 7 of search: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers
June 21, 2021

Kingsport Times News interview with Donald Wells, father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells from Hawkins County, TN

"They're still looking for two more people of interest."
I admire this father and my heart breaks for him and his wife. He answered many questions I had.

Hum....2 POI he keeps asking about that they have not located.

Praying today's the day, come home Summer.

storms forecast for that area this evening, that's a concern for many reasons

Blazing hot and unusually muggy out there right now. I'm on the river, not far from South Holston Dam, so it's always a few degrees cooler out here. My outdoor thermometer (in the shade) is registering 85 degrees. Keeping SAR in my thoughts and prayers as they try to cover more ground under difficult conditions.

Their baby girl is missing. They need her at home where she belongs.

May I assure you that I count myself among the many who detest John and Patsy Ramsey. I've read the Grand Jury's True Bills. I know they allowed their precious child to be found in a HellHole in the basement with a chunk of her skull dislodged. Her neck was garroted, tightly, until she could no longer breathe.

We detest those "beauty pageants" and costumes that PR made sure she looked sexy wearing.

We see her 15th Street home not as glamorous or a sign of wealth but one that had to have its address changed due to noterity.

My own DD played as a pitcher on the otherwise boy's baseball team through the summer of eighth grade. Talk to me about getting dirty stains out of uniforms. And, children wearing dirty, sandy, muddy, messy cleats inside the home.

She played soccer and loved being on a field in the middle of January in a drizzling, freezing rain.

After playing tennis tournaments in the hottest, most humid conditions possible on summer afternoons, then she'd have to prepare for another one that same day. I washed, dried and hung sweaty tennis outfits for four solid years.

My home always had dirt and sand tracked in it bc she loved playing volleyball, too. The washing machine and dryer chores kept me hopping.

Those were glorious days.

I choose to believe Summer was having the best days of her life. She enjoyed swinging from a large limb on a shady tree and playing in the rain.

Oh, she could twirl and sing and splash in water puddles until she found herself quickly distracted in another gay pastime.

Summer joyfully decorated flower pots with colorful figurines bc that's our creative Summer Moon.

So, although a link isn't provided, Summer's a tiny dancer wearing her pink tutu when the hell ever she wants to.

Guaranteed I would love you IRL.

Okay...Dad says he works for Tucker Drywall. That's in Limestone. So they must have sent him out on a job in Jonesboro the day Summer went missing. So the 911 call he says he made wasn't made from the brick and mortar building he works at, but rather from an onsite job. Still, cell phone pings would make it easy for LE to verify his story. Of course, they have to get warrants for cell phone info unless the owner of the phone consents to a search of the records, but I would think if he refused, LE would be ALL over that.

Both PCs the Sheriff stated they have not obtain any search warrants. Everyone was cooperating. This leads me to believe the neighbors are clear.

Not sure about Hawkins County, but my 911 automatically brings the location, its precise.

Moo...

Blazing hot and unusually muggy out there right now. I'm on the river, not far from South Holston Dam, so it's always a few degrees cooler out here. My outdoor thermometer (in the shade) is registering 85 degrees.
Keeping SAR in my thoughts and prayers as they try to cover more ground under difficult conditions.
It's 90° degrees here Dallas Tx, with a feel like temp. of 102°. Tim Miller can handle the heat thank goodness. They're further south of me so I'm sure it's hotter where he's from. Praying for all the brave searchers and little Summer.

Well this case is a mind field. Will wait for the update, although I am in the UK so probably won’t be able to watch the link so any updates will be greatly appreciated.

One thing I would say is the fact that none of the other kids have been removed by CPS does speak volumes, thinking back to the west’s other kids, they were whipped out there pretty quick sticks..

Blazing hot and unusually muggy out there right now. I'm on the river, not far from South Holston Dam, so it's always a few degrees cooler out here. My outdoor thermometer (in the shade) is registering 85 degrees. Keeping SAR in my thoughts and prayers as they try to cover more ground under difficult conditions.
Wind is picking up here. Storms are on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa