AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Agosto, Jesstin Pagan, and Anibal Cruz. 2005, Camden NJ.
Why Did No One Check The Trunk?
Wasn't Gannon in the back of the car parked in the garage when LE were first called?

There was a case out west too, recently, where the girl was found in the car at the house days after LE was called. I'm sorry I don't remember her name. She lived with her grandma.

jmo

Just speculation on my part but if *something* happened to Summer at home and her body was taken away by a third party and disposed of a distance away then it would be difficult to locate her remains unless someone came forward.
MOO

I am just playing devil's advocate as I don't know what happened.

Plenty of women dismiss charges. All the time.

He says he took a lie detector, so did Leticia Stauch for example. CPS at the house right now is strange to me, not reassuring.

CPS can miss a lot and it happens frequently.

I also think the company kept is extremely concerning.

Leticia Stauch attempted to pay for a fake report. She did not actually take a test, to my knowledge. The fake lie detector exam company declined to provide her with her requested “results” - I think those type of companies provide “proof” of monogamy as a “novelty” product and the like.

Wasn't Gannon in the back of the car parked in the garage when LE were first called?

There was a case out west too, recently, where the girl was found in the car at the house days after LE was called. I'm sorry I don't remember her name. She lived with her grandma.

jmo

Per the arrest affidavit, Gannon’s body was likely in the trunk. That’s a major deviation from police training IMO.

Leticia Stauch attempted to pay for a fake report. She did not actually take a test, to my knowledge. The fake lie detector exam company declined to provide her with her requested “results” - I think those type of companies provide “proof” of monogamy as a “novelty” product and the like.

She totally did try to pay for a fake one. But my point was that she said she took one and LE never disputed it publicly.

He says he took a lie detector, so did Leticia Stauch for example. CPS at the house right now is strange to me, not reassuring.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but CPS staying is so eery. Are they providing therapy for the family? CPS has such limited resources in general, everywhere. Nevermind a remote area with a high national poverty rate even more limited. But yet, there they are.... Standing post...

In this area, the phrase 2 minutes can mean anywhere from 2 minutes to half an hour. It is not meant to give wrong info, it is just how we talk.

Just jumping off your post...

I live in So Cal...
and Husband and I have "created" a natural CA plant outback of about 500 square feet...(QUITE small in comparison to the Wells family land)...
after having pups kill any lawn we could ever had... :)...

Reason for my post is that I have a "tradition" with my pup after I do my Basketball Workout... come home to "air out" my sweat... and let pup enjoy digging/sniffing/etc....
AND... perhaps pick up pup doo doo, weed if I find the energy...
And, of course visiting the girls room should it be needed...

Point being made...
I go inside and outside my home multiple times...
grabbing flip flops... giving pup water treats, ... spacing out on birds, newly evolving lemons and limes that may need some harvesting...

I am only bringing this up that our outback is ONLY 500 square feet...
and this fun time with pup is 3 to 4 times per week...

AND.... I admit when I share anecdotes of our outback with pup to my husband...
I STILL could not give any frame of reference closer than...
2 minutes/half hour/i just do not have a clue...

In short...
right now I understand the "so called" confusion of exact timing of occurrences in the gardening scenario of the Wells family on the day sweet Summer disappeared...

ALL... JMO...

When I said earlier that I didn't think DW was being perfectly candid about everything in his interviews, this is exactly what I was referring to. In one interview, the one with the oldest boy standing there I think , DW talks about how he got into trouble with the law in Utah but since then, he's found the lord and turned his life around. I make absolutely NO judgement regarding his spiritual beliefs. I do, however, have to question his comments about turning his life around, since this incident occurred in 2020. My larger point, though, is that I don't think DW is being completely honest with his representation of the family life of Summer and these other children. Things can and do happen to children in neglectful or dysfunctional homes without anyone intending for what happened to happen. That is a concern to me.

This is just my personal thoughts and opinions, and I'm not going to debate it with anyone here. If you've drawn a different conclusion, that's fine.

1st, I LOVE devils advocate, I get my best thoughts that way ( according to me)
I agree woman dismiss ( most shouldn't) and I'm not standing for him on the 10/20 issue. The article did say he was punching himself in the face for Petes sake.
I don't really trust Lie detectors however when they are willing to take one does tell me a bit. IMO
CPS, agree with you however they were there and watching, listening to the kids, I would think (hope) they would have picked up on something or LE/CPS asked if there were issues the day(s) beforehand.
As for the company kept, I don't know what company they kept that can be discussed here. I may have missed it. Do you have MSM to help me with that?

I said exactly the same thing when someone worried about whether Cristhian Bahena Rivera had been properly read his rights. I was wrong. Mistakes just slip in even when top agencies are in charge. And I do think LE is doing a good job here.
Exactly, they found the video they needed on the second door to door inquiry. Moo...

Lawyer for missing N.S. toddler's family hopes cyberbullying law can stop online vitriol against boy's parents
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent...nline-vitriol-against-boy-s-parents-1.5799322
Cyberbullying law: online activity that causes or is likely to cause harm to another individual, either through malice or recklessness.

The parents of a Nova Scotia toddler who went missing have spent the last six months coping with thousands of people on social media accusing them of being responsible for their child's disappearance.
"There's no words for the feelings I get sometimes. You know, on top of trying to find my son and everything else, to deal with that, too? Shame on them."

Jason Ehler and Ashley Brown turned to the Truro community and social media to gather as many clues as possible about Dylan's disappearance and simply keep their son's image in the public consciousness.
But people on social media began to turn their attention to herself and Ehler
Some accused them of negligence leading to Dylan's disappearance. Others accused them of orchestrating his disappearance, or even killing their own son.

<modsnip to comply with copyright rule>

"We're appealing to people's sense of human decency and hoping that they appreciate the harm that they are causing. And once they recognize that, hoping that they will stop," she said.

That's so, so sad.
My heart breaks for these parents.

This is from the Times News:

Watch now: Summer Wells' father believes she may have been taken by human traffickers

There is a link to a YouTube video within the article. You can hear the audio of Don Wells being interviewed.
A lot of it is the same information we’ve heard before but the person who is doing the interview makes a good point. He said something about human traffickers not going all the way down a “blind holler” to steal a little girl then sit and wait for the right opportunity. Don agreed that was not likely. I’m paraphrasing, this isn’t an exact quote.

Last edited:
I’m sure LE would never lie and tell someone they passed, when they didn’t. Remember everyone is being looked at, no one has been ruled out. We really don’t even have a confirmed time little Summer went missing.

1st, I LOVE devils advocate, I get my best thoughts that way ( according to me)
I agree woman dismiss ( most shouldn't) and I'm not standing for him on the 10/20 issue. The article did say he was punching himself in the face for Petes sake.
I don't really trust Lie detectors however when they are willing to take one does tell me a bit. IMO
CPS, agree with you however they were there and watching, listening to the kids, I would think (hope) they would have picked up on something or LE/CPS asked if there were issues the day(s) beforehand.
As for the company kept, I don't know what company they kept that can be discussed here. I may have missed it. Do you have MSM to help me with that?

So I am wondering whether he actually took a lie detector or not. He probably did, but there are examples of people who said they did, but didn't.

<modsnip: No link to an approved source to substantiate>

In the article about the 10/20 incident, it was another male in the house that enraged him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer's case is now viral. I hope we find answers soon. This is a real emotional whirlwind for those following. Hug your kids, grandkids and thank God for your blessings! I have every faith in the organizations involved that the truth will be uncovered soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow