Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is trying to make it sound like Dylan didn't want to go see his dad because he wanted to stay home and be with his girlfriend instead. The defense also said that Dylan left for Durango on the 18th. And the witness quickly corrected him that Dylan disappeared on the 18th.

Judge states "please stay next to your microphone"

Judge is aware of what just now happened again. The defense atty purposefully walked to the other side of the room to a muted mic. The judge admonished him and he moved back.

MOO, from watching live feed.

Back to prosecution in GF testimony... sidebar...

BTW.. I hate hate this set up of cameras on the witnesses. Whomever is in charge... this is not what is needed MOO. It is too close. And the witnesses are right in front and blocking the feed for evidence shown on monitor.

Back at 1:20 their time.

Last edited:
You can tell that Dylan's friends have been horribly affected by his death. They did a great job today and did not let the defense rattle them 1 bit.

i couldn’t agree more! They had me in tears especially his gf- so many innocent lives traumatized and forever changed. I am so proud of these young adults carrying childhood pain. I hope they know how strong and beautiful they are and that they continue healing and enjoying life even though their loved ones life was taken too soon!

I don’t think so. He might be asked questions about those disgusting photos.

I was thinking about that. But then, I can see him explaining that the photos were taken at a Halloween Party. That would mean that the defense would have to produce a witness from the Halloween Party, or someone who took the photos of him in his "costume" with the "props", at the party or for the party. He'd say that no witness could be produced because they were "selfies." And on, and on . . . .
I agree. He won't be taking the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members