GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMC Sierra? The article did say JM's was a Chevrolet, not sure if sometimes the two get called the other

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer,
agents with the Bureau of Criminal Investigation have been using a GPS device to track a 1997 Chevrolet K2500 truck owned by Manley. It was issued April 21 and was valid for 45 days.------- The article does say Chevrolet but wonder if it really is a GMC. A GMC Sierra? The W's had a GMC Sierra on discovery list. Does not say what color though. Perhaps some mixup with a truck being caught on camera that night that may have looked like JM truck in a bad pic. (If it was a red one captured on a video)
I looked at pictures of ford, chevy, gmc trucks from model years 1997-2000. The tail lights are all similar, but you can see a difference on the back tail gate. Ford has the oval logo, Chevy has - "Chevrolet" printed on the back. The GMC has a simple latch and no logos.

GMC and Chevy were effectively the same company.

I looked at pictures of ford, chevy, gmc trucks from model years 1997-2000. The tail lights are all similar, but you can see a difference on the back tail gate. Ford has the oval logo, Chevy has - "Chevrolet" printed on the back. The GMC has a simple latch and no logos.

GMC and Chevy were effectively the same company.

Yes so that is why I think the article could be incorrect or the Warrant could have stated it wrong. GMC and Chevrolet are used interchangeably sometimes I think.

I think there is a post about a red truck that someone thought JW owned and another post about JM's red truck.
I think we are speaking about two distinctly different trucks.

Completely JMO, Jake's truck was one of the two Dodge trucks searched May 2017, on the 41 Property, that is where I think the custody papers were found.

The red truck appears to be a GMC, perhaps the one listed in the most recent discovery documents. It was being driven by James M. at the time of the May 2017 searches.

JMO

ETA - Dodge

Last edited:
I think we are speaking about two distinctly different trucks.

Completely JMO, Jake's truck was one of the two trucks searched May 2017, on the 41 Property, that is where I think the custody papers were found.

The red truck appears to be a GMC, perhaps the one listed in the most recent discovery documents. It was being driven by James M. at the time of the May 2017 searches.

JMO

I am talking about JM's truck. I am not speaking of JW truck at all. There is a post going on about each truck but I am speaking about JM truck. The warrant was for JM red truck that we know of.
They called JM red truck a Chevrolet in the articles. I do not think that JM truck was the one recently mentioned in discovery. I thought you were speaking of JM truck so maybe I am confused. If you were speaking of JW truck then just disregard.

I am talking about JM's truck. I am not speaking of JW truck at all. There is a post going on about each truck but I am speaking about JM truck. The warrant was for JM red truck that we know of.
They called JM red truck a Chevrolet in the articles. I do not think that JM truck was the one recently mentioned in the articles. I thought you were speaking of JM truck so maybe I am confused. If you were speaking of JW truck then just disregard.
I think we agree!

I hate to even think about this. I'm afraid of what the W's may have said and/or done to the victims prior to killing them. I hope I am wrong but I feel there is a possibility some of the victims may have suffered some gruesome injuries. Again, I pray I am wrong about this, but if they did, I really hope this information is not told or discussed for the whole world to hear.

JMO.

I totally agree with you.

Yes so that is why I think the article could be incorrect or the Warrant could have stated it wrong. GMC and Chevrolet are used interchangeably sometimes I think.

I remember these well, and the red truck owned by J Manley was exactly the 1997 Chevrolet K2500 as the article stated. The affidavit stated it was involved in the crime of aggravated murder. Surely someone still has a copy of the affidavit connected to J Manley's arrest. (CO, you can most likely get it.) It was believed he bought the red truck from the Wagners. IDK. In my opinion, there is a huge difference in a 1997 Chevrolet K2500 and a GMC Sierra. J. Manley's truck is not the one listed in Discovery. MOO

JW plead guilty to charges on 5 year anniversary date from April 22, 2016.

GW's trial is to start April 22, 2022, so 6 year anniversary date.

Do we see a pattern here I wonder? Too much to be coincidences, is it not?

JMO and observation.

Junk said it wasn't a coincidence, the prosecution deliberately had his guilty plea on the 5th anniversary.

I didn't notice that his trial is scheduled to start on the 6th anniversary. Humm....

Prosecutor Junk said it was no coincidence they were in court for the guilty plea on this anniversary.

"This has been a long time coming," Junk said. "They're happy to get some justice, especially on this particular day," he said of the Rhoden, Gilley and Manley families.

I remember these well, and the red truck owned by J Manley was exactly the 1997 Chevrolet K2500 as the article stated. The affidavit stated it was involved in the crime of aggravated murder. Surely someone still has a copy of the affidavit connected to J Manley's arrest. (CO, you can most likely get it.) It was believed he bought the red truck from the Wagners. IDK. In my opinion, there is a huge difference in a 1997 Chevrolet K2500 and a GMC Sierra. J. Manley's truck is not the one listed in Discovery. MOO

Affidavit connected to J Manley's arrest

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.x_9W9SgQSql5-VzBVdoa9QHaJ4?pid=Api&dpr=1.5

I agree with Tiff.

Mentally off or not doesn't sugar coat the truth of the matter. That being:

1.) Canepa said Jake corroborated the way BCI thought it happened that night.

2.) He led them to all that trove of evidence. We know a knife and guns but I think the security cameras were there also and I'm sure a few other items.

3.) Scheiderer could get on the stand and make it clear to the Jury that Jake's information is credible. The sequence of events match up and the guns were found to be used that night.

I was thinking about fingerprints but it is possible George didn't leave any if he used gloves for the crimes. Really no doubt they would have used gloves, first thing I bet they thought of was "let's make sure we don't leave any fingerprints."
Say JW has some type of mental illness.(I don't but a what if)
What's the excuse for GW4 or the others? Why didn't they try to stop him? IMO because they were all in it together. Now GW4 is trying everything and anything to save himself.
Again this is just my opinion

Junk said it wasn't a coincidence, the prosecution deliberately had his guilty plea on the 5th anniversary.

I didn't notice that his trial is scheduled to start on the 6th anniversary. Humm....

Prosecutor Junk said it was no coincidence they were in court for the guilty plea on this anniversary.

"This has been a long time coming," Junk said. "They're happy to get some justice, especially on this particular day," he said of the Rhoden, Gilley and Manley families.

Affidavit connected to J Manley's arrest

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.x_9W9SgQSql5-VzBVdoa9QHaJ4?pid=Api&dpr=1.5
I was wrong @Cool Cats

GW trial starts April 4, not April 22. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Say JW has some type of mental illness.(I don't but a what if)
What's the excuse for GW4 or the others? Why didn't they try to stop him? IMO because they were all in it together. Now GW4 is trying everything and anything to save himself.
Again this is just my opinion

Let's see, well I imagine George didn't know what Jake was going to do, Jake did this himself.

Took 3 guns, had delusions George was there with him then went into some psychotic frenzy leaving different sized shoe prints to convince LE George had been there.

Used George's Glock to further implicate him and then towed the extra car around since he couldn't drive both, telling himself George was really driving it.

How could a mentally ill man all alone pull off what DeWine said was a sophisticated operation?

Not hard, he watched Boondock Saints.

Last edited:

I agree with you, his is not the one in discovery. The one in discovery is a 2000 GMC.

Hopefully George will release the deck is stacked against him before then

im pretty sure it was a red Chevy . I’ve been going back a few years searching for the photo of the truck that the custody papers were found in . Anyone have the photo saved?

Do you mean JW truck or JM truck? Seems you had mentioned both in an earlier post. JM truck was a red chevy. I had never heard that custody papers were found in a Red Chevy. There are pictures out there of JM red chevy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks