Need a volunteer to help a member post information on a case

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I need a volunteer to help SportBelle post information concerning her mother's case.

Here is a link to her mother's forum "Martha Morgan".

SportBelle has many other things she needs help with posting.

Basically, SportBelle has proven her mother did not commit suicide but was in fact murdered by her father. SportBelle has all the evidence but she needs media heat because the coroner refuses to change the cause of death to either "inconclusive" or "murder" even though the evidence is very easy to see.

We are looking for someone who knows how to post files, pictures and such on Websleuths. Must also help with other areas like social media.

We need the volunteer to be committed to help SportBelle in her quest to get her mother's manner of death changed to murder.

Send me a private message or email me triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you.

PS. To get caught up quickly you can listen to Websleuths Radio with SportBelle.

Following as I need a helping hand as well. I have not been here too long but I have been able to get the comments and replies figured out somewhat.

I also have a very interesting true crime case that is not what you expect by the end of the investigation.
But I don't have a computer or laptop, just a little cell phone and bookmarks added to the homescreen for quick reference. I don't know anything about starting a new post or how to get the information that goes with the suspicious death added to the beginning.

Thank you for your patience while I learn how to use this platform.

Hi Everyone,

I need a volunteer to help SportBelle post information concerning her mother's case.

Basically, SportBelle has proven her mother did not commit suicide but was in fact murdered by her father. SportBelle has all the evidence but she needs media heat because the coroner refuses to change the cause of death to either "inconclusive" or "murder" even though the evidence is very easy to see.

We are looking for someone who knows how to post files, pictures and such on Websleuths. Must also help with other areas like social media.

We need the volunteer to be committed to help SportBelle in her quest to get her mother's manner of death changed to murder.

Thank you.

PS. To get caught up quickly you can listen to Websleuths Radio with SportBelle.
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.

Does SportBelle still need help?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood