Found Deceased GA - Brittany Wicklein, 31, body found burning on side of road, South Fulton, 18 June 2021

Last edited:
I’m confused over the information in MSM.

She was on a work trip to Atlanta.
She worked in the medical field.
She went to a club.
She was walking home from a store with a friend at 1am.
Her friend didn’t report her until 4pm the following day....15 hours later.
Why didn’t her aunt report her missing when she didn’t come home to her children?
Was it not unusual for Brittany to disappear for days in a town she just moved to?
My honest thought is things are being portrayed differently to protect Brittany's reputation/memory.

None of the details you recite go together, including the friend not being alarmed when she got into the black car. Why would said friend not be alarmed unless they had knowledge of some sort as to who it was, and the reason she left with whoever was driving? I'm hoping there are video cameras along that route and LE makes a connection to the car soon.

The friend didn't report for 15 hours *after* someone screeched up to her in the middle of the night and told her to get in the car. That's... unusual.
Sounds like friend is not a friend.
I agree, the circumstances are unusual and the friends does not seem to be a true friend.

At the same time, I am from "middle America" which usually leads a drama free life, and whose members are not prone to walk around bad areas at 1:00 am after going to night clubs. Likewise, "middle America" keeps schedules and rarely makes sudden changes of course regarding plans.

But..... there is another America where drama (almost always non murderous) is a frequent part of life, schedules are not regularly kept and sudden changes of intent are the norm.

In this America, the drama at the car may not have been viewed as alarming in and of itself. Likewise, sudden course changes regarding plans to return, or not adhering to a schedule would not be causes for immediate concern.

As a result, reporting someone missing 15 hours after the incident at the car could be seen as speedy and responsible in that America.

Last edited:
It takes a certain kind of someone to even approach a vehicle that passed them then backed up.

It takes a.certain kind of "friend" to just shrug it off. All this 1 in the morning.

Special thoughts for her Aunt and children. Poor woman. Awful way to be found dead.

In regards to her being abduction/willing to get in car. I personal would say even if she got into the car by video it looks willing, but who's to say that they did not have a gun pointed at her, said something, or felt she needed to comply or she'd ben in danger it may look willing to us, but couldn't be..

Anyways right now it's not fully about the details, but more so who was the person in the car, how did she end up were and how she was found.

In regards to her being abduction/willing to get in car. I personal would say even if she got into the car by video it looks willing, but who's to say that they did not have a gun pointed at her, said something, or felt she needed to comply or she'd ben in danger it may look willing to us, but couldn't be..

Anyways right now it's not fully about the details, but more so who was the person in the car, how did she end up were and how she was found.
Another scenario regarding the car and her willingness to get in... Perhaps the vehicle was an unmarked police/detective car, and the occupants knew her and wanted to ask her some questions about an ongoing case? IMO

Another scenario regarding the car and her willingness to get in... Perhaps the vehicle was an unmarked police/detective car, and the occupants knew her and wanted to ask her some questions about an ongoing case? IMO

Good thinking, but JMO I don't think so.

Orrrrr that did happen. She snitched. There ya go.

New details here, as expected we only had a small portion of the story. Also of note the car she was found in was not identified.

Body of Missing Ga. Woman Last Seen Being Forced into Car Was Found Burning on Roadside

On June 17 at about 1 a.m., Brittany Wicklein, 31, was walking home with a friend after going to a store at 901 Joseph E. Boone Boulevard in Atlanta when a black car drove past them, backed up and stopped in front of them, according to an Atlanta Police Department incident report obtained by PEOPLE.

The friend told police that a man inside the car was "screaming at Wicklein to get in."

Wicklein got into the car, which sped off.

Snip

The friend called Wicklein's phone and a man answered, demanding $50,000 "for Wicklein causing his mother's house to be shot up," the report says.

Snip

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Wicklein was wanted on three counts of aggravated battery in connection with a 2020 incident in Illinois

Who is this " friend"?

Right? Aunt Melba said she left everything including purse etc. . Just me that means somebody said "meet me I got whatever". Out you go expecting whatever? Money, gossip, use the imagination. Figuring you'll be right back to Auntie's.

Friend says they just were walking to.....fill in the blanks.....Sevie, Hess, Speedway whatever is open that hour. Then this happens?

They use the phrase "odd car". WT*? Do they mean.unknown? Not privy to? Never seen it around?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back