Found Deceased TX - Taylor Pomaski, 29, last seen @ party, Spring, Harris Co, 25 Apr 2021 *POI arrested*

Ex-NFL player whose girlfriend is missing has been arrested in Montgomery County
<snipped>

The U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force arrested Kevin Ware Jr., who was wanted for bond violations.

Ware, a convicted felon, was arrested on April 19 for drug and weapon charges in Montgomery County.

He got out on a $23,000 bond and reportedly, days later, during a get together at his Klein-area home, witnesses reported a violent fight between the couple. She disappeared and Ware stopped showing up for court appearances.

Ware has not been named a suspect in Pomaski's disappearance, but Harris County investigators said he is a person of interest along with several other witnesses who have also not come forward.

Ex-NFL player whose girlfriend is missing has been arrested in Montgomery County
Finally!!! I hope they can get him to tell where he took Taylor's body.

I HOPE that this is one of the rare cases in which we find out that Taylor is alive. Perhaps after the violent fight reported between Taylor and her partner, she ran and has been hiding from him. Maybe she can emerge once he is no longer a threat to her.

This possibility is less likely than the “DV resulting in murder” possibility, but I am hopeful.

My own theory and opinion, of course.

Father of missing Houston woman terrified of potential outcome: 'It breaks my heart'

...snipped

Stephen told Eyewitness News he and his wife first became concerned when Taylor failed to call the family on Mother's Day, which was the same day as Stephen's birthday.

"It kind of hit us early in the day. We haven't heard from her in a week and a half, two weeks at this point," he said.

The parents called law enforcement that night and began filing a missing person's report with the Harris County Sheriff's Office around 12 a.m. on Monday, May 10.

...snipped

Investigators said she was last seen at her boyfriend's home in the Spring area. Her boyfriend, Kevin Ware Jr., is in the Montgomery County Jail on unrelated charges, but prosecutors have asked to deny him bail, saying in court records, "the defendant is suspected of murdering his girlfriend, Taylor Pomaski."

...snipped

Ware has declined all requests for interviews related to Taylor's disappearance.

Ware's defense attorney, Coby DuBose, sent a statement to ABC13 saying in part, "Previously, law enforcement reached out to Kevin regarding Ms. Pomaski, and he told them what he knew, and let them in his home."

...snipped

When Taylor went missing, Stephen said Ware told him she just left the house, leaving behind all of her personal items, including her cherished dog, Molly, a pet her father said she would never abandon.

"No matter what happens in her life, she always makes sure Molly is taken care of," said Stephen.

When asked about a recent photo of Taylor taken by a friend, who was stunned by the change in her appearance, her father said it is hard to look at, realizing she was in a dark place.

"She went down a rabbit hole. There is no doubt she went down a rabbit hole, but you can return from that," he said.

Stephen remains holding on to hope his daughter will return, saying any other ending is too painful to imagine.

"I'm terrified for the potential outcome. It breaks my heart," said Stephen.

...more at link

JUN 30, 2021
Taylor Pomaski: Ex-NFL player whose girlfriend is missing given no bond during hearing - ABC13 Houston
The ex-NFL player who was arrested in northwest Houston after his girlfriend has gone missing for more than two months in Montgomery County will remain in jail.

Kevin Ware Jr. was given no bond during a hearing on Tuesday on an unrelated case. The judge said it was "for the safety of the community."

NFL player, boyfriend of missing Spring woman denied bail during hearing for case unrelated to disappearance (click2houston.com)
Ware is due back in Montgomery County court in August.

This is "local" for me. A few short years ago we lived on the next street in the neighborhood she was last seen. Husband and I drove down a couple weeks ago, drove past KW's house, and then past our old house. It's still a nice, quiet, older neighborhood. We have taken an interest in this story and are happy to know that KW is going to continue to reside in our Montgomery County Jail.

This is "local" for me. A few short years ago we lived on the next street in the neighborhood she was last seen. Husband and I drove down a couple weeks ago, drove past KW's house, and then past our old house. It's still a nice, quiet, older neighborhood. We have taken an interest in this story and are happy to know that KW is going to continue to reside in our Montgomery County Jail.
Welcome to Websleuths, DWebster! Always nice to have a local aboard. :)

Does anyone know where TXEQ searched besides KW's parent's property in Henderson? MOO

Thinking about you, Taylor.

My fear is because of the time between her disappearing and being reported, that KW had plenty of time to do what he needed to do. I have my theories. Unless someone else was involved, or he talks .. this is going to be a tough one. I hope they are able to find her. I hope there was some evidence at the house or in the vehicle (maybe why it was turned over to homicide so quickly?). IMHO, of course.

Search continues for missing 29-year-old Taylor Pomaski (click2houston.com)

Tim Miller says it has been challenging trying to narrow down new information in the case and his team has a long way to go with this case.

“What I do know about the case is that Taylor is not alive at this point,” Miller said.

Tim Miller says her mom and family are struggling not knowing where Taylor may be.

“As difficult as this sounds, she has accepted the fact that Taylor is probably not alive at this time. What she cannot accept is and rightfully so is that she has not been located yet,” he said.

Still missing. This makes me so mad. Yes I'm quick to speculate but look at Ware Jr's mugshot. He's grumpy and knows exactly where Taylor is. Who's friends were at the party that night? His? Because if they are that scared to say something...... then I hope they never have a restful night of sleep again.

I really hope that MOCO JAIL got smart in the past 15 years and installed some form of listening device for individual cells. Ware Jr is a high profile case, there's no way they will keep him in general population. Eventually (me speculating) he's going to get bored and say something about the case. Hopefully someone has an ear and is listening to anything he says. On his phone calls, visitation.... something. Why can't Harris or Montgomery county get a warrant for his cellphone to see where and what towers it pinged off the night/early morning she disappeared? He can't stay tight lipped forever. "What's done in the dark, always comes to light"

*Ex-boyfriend => "He told Inside Edition Digital the last time he heard from Pomaski was on April 26 at 6:55 a.m. when he said he got an email that said, "I need to talk to you."

*Father => 'When Taylor went missing, Stephen said Ware told him she just left the house, leaving behind all of her personal items..'

So who was emailing the ex-boyfriend on Monday morning if she left behind everything? Was she truly last seen on Sunday the 25th, or did they report it wrong because the party went into the wee hours of Monday morning? I bet "her" digital footprint is going to be very telling in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back