GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

[Unrelated to this case!!!] I feel the same way when I hear about someone using date-rape drugs in a bar. How does someone who INTENDS to use date-rape drugs find the person who's SELLING the date-rape drugs, and how does he then twist his mind, self-respect and everything else to where he can walk up to someone and basically tell them he's interested in raping someone and would like to buy the required tools to do so??? How do you sink so low as a human being? That's the common thread between these two situations.
Lots of people take the drug themselves. It’s called G. It’s messed up but ya. People use it recreationally

Thursday, June 24th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am CT) - TX - Samuel Olson (5, would have been 6 on 5/29/21) (it was reported that he was taken by an unknown male from a southwest Houston home in the 8800 block of McAvoy Dr. at about 7:30am on May 27, 2021, but he had been missing for 2 weeks before this, found June 1, 2021 inside a tote bag in a motel in Jasper). – for *Benjamin D. Rivera, 27, has been arrested & charged (6/23/21) with tampering/fabricating evidence in the death of 5-year-old Samuel Olson. $100K bond.
Case info reference post #95 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* #3

6/23/21 Update: Rivera was booked into the Harris County Jail just before 12:30 a.m. Wednesday. He'll make his first appearance before a judge Wednesday afternoon, 6/23/21. Preliminary hearing on 6/24/21.
6/23/21 Update: State’s Motion for Bond Conditions filed. Next preliminary hearing on 6/24/21. James G. Sullivan is his attorney of record. $100K bond set. Terms of Rivera’s bond agreement: required to turn over his passport, forbidden from coming into contact with anyone associated with Samuel Olson, including Theresa Balboa, Balboa’s mother, as well as Samuel’s parents, Dalton & Sarah Olson, cannot possess a firearm, ammunition, or other weapons & bond agreement requires Rivera to wear a GPS tracking device & stay away from children 17-years-old & younger. Bail review hearing on 6/25/21.

*Theresa Raye Balboa (29) arrested & charged (6/2/21) with tampering with evidence (human corpse). Bond $500K.
She was jailed on 6/2/21 & was extradited from Jasper County Jail to Harris County Thursday, 6/3/21.
*Charged (11/29/20) with assault (on family). Bond $5K. Bonded out on 11/30/20. Bond $100K (set on 6/7/21).
Case & court info from 6/2/21 to 6/7/21 reference post #95 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* #3

6/8/21: Samuel ID'd. According to the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, the cause of death is homicidal violence with blunt head trauma. Death ruled a homicide. Prosecutors have said they plan to file additional charges against Balboa. Andrea Beall with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office said during a court hearing Monday that a murder investigation is pending. Arraignment hearing on 7/29/21 for both cases.

Just saw the most recent update on TV - KPRC (NBC) Midday News - Houston, Harris County, TX.

The reporter stated the District Attorney's office believe they have the murder weapon regarding the death of Samuel Olson.

This is the most recent update regarding Benjamin D. Rivera's hearing today in court:

Snipped:

The District Attorney’s Office would not comment on what will come next in their case, only saying that is more work to do and evidence to review. They said they believe they have the weapon used in Samuel’s death but did not elaborate on what kind of weapon.

KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Harris County, TX -- Updated: June 24, 2021 11:24 a.m. CDT

Roommate charged in connection with Samuel Olson’s death put under house arrest, other restrictions during first court appearance

Last edited:
Just saw the most recent update on TV - KPRC (NBC) Midday News - Houston, Harris County, TX.

The reporter stated the District Attorney's office believe they have the murder weapon regarding the death of Samuel Olson.

This is the most recent update regarding Benjamin D. Rivera's hearing today in court:

KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Harris County, TX -- Updated: June 24, 2021 11:24

Roommate charged in connection with Samuel Olson’s death put under house arrest, other restrictions during first court appearance
KHOU11 REPORTER TWITTER
https://twitter.com/BfordReporter/status/1408072476052103174?s=19

... has video at link of him in court.

As we knew, he bonded out of court last night.

$$$$$

Man charged in Samuel Olson case appears in court

Interesting that media has said again and again.. last time seen was 30th.. vs........................

At link, they will not release what murder weapon is they found

in video at link.............

.. and speaks to a cousin who was living with Rivera ????

First I have heard that someone else (juvenile) living at the apartment!

Last edited:
... has video at link of him in court.

As we knew, he bonded out of court last night.

$$$$$

Man charged in Samuel Olson case appears in court

Interesting that media has said again and again.. last time seen was 30th.. vs........................

At link, they will not release what murder weapon is they found

in video at link.............

.. and speaks to a cousin who was living with Rivera ????

First I have heard that someone else (juvenile) living at the apartment!
UUUUGGHH
Sitting on my hands Dixie:mad::mad::mad:

A weapon? What the heck?

That is something else to not push/shove etc... but to pick up something as a weapon?

I'm dizzy.

Mmmm
"Found not to far from the Apartment Complex"
It really makes me think it must of been placed after the searchers left the day TB ran from the search activity- moo

Why do you think placed AFTER she ran? vs. like the Vallow case.... was done before and when LE got near it.. perp ran?

A weapon? What the heck?

That is something else to not push/shove etc... but to pick up something as a weapon?

I'm dizzy.

Why do you think placed AFTER she ran? vs. like the Vallow case.... was done before and when LE got near it.. perp ran?
Yes , I can agree to a certain point, In the Vallow case TM Tx Eq search was not leading guiding and directing the grid patterns. I just feel like it would have been found if placed prior. JMO ...always subject to change of course :D
Eta: praying for TM healthy recovery. I have so much respect for this man .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back