GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one feeling Nelson may have tried to get Chauvin’s mom to say something even remotely apologetic and express some sympathy? Her statement made me think even if he suggested that she ignored that, especially once she got to saying she will always believe in his innocence.
Seems nobody else wanted to speak on his behalf. She couldn’t even get the day right that he committed a murder. Makes me wonder if she was slipped a little sum sum to speak.

Derek says to Floyd family there will be some newer information that may give them some “peace of mind”…..what on earth?!?
Let’s say even IF that was remotely true….that was his chance to apologize and all he did was say he couldn’t say more, my condolences, and hey maybe some new info in the future will make ya feel better. Wow

actually wait - after thinking about it a tiny bit longer….maybe he was referring to knowing he’s likely getting a very strict sentence and that will give them peace of mind. If that was the case it was still a terrible way of saying it

Derek says to Floyd family there will be some newer information that may give them some “peace of mind”…..what on earth?!?
Let’s say even IF that was remotely true….that was his chance to apologize and all he did was say he couldn’t say more, my condolences, and hey maybe some new info in the future will make ya feel better. Wow

That’s exactly what I came on to ask. What was he on about?? What information could possibly come out that would make them feel better?????

actually wait - after thinking about it a tiny bit longer….maybe he was referring to knowing he’s likely getting a very strict sentence and that will give them peace of mind. If that was the case it was still a terrible way of saying it
It was a cop-out....:(

That’s exactly what I came on to ask. What was he on about?? What information could possibly come out that would make them feel better?????

I think maybe he meant the strict sentence likely to come will give them “peace of mind” but it was a terrible and cryptic way of saying that, if that’s even what he meant

I think maybe he meant the strict sentence likely to come will give them “peace of mind” but it was a terrible and cryptic way of saying that, if that’s even what he meant

Hmm felt like he was suggesting something else as he mentioned other legal proceedings. Wonder if other evidence could come out in the next officers trials?

ETA - nothing imo could ever give GF’s family peace of mind. I had to step away as I couldn’t watch George die over and over. So to hear his brothers testimony got me xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07