FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

Last edited:
Dumbfounded by the apparent lack of concern for this missing young woman—I haven’t seen any recent public statements from family or police that you might expect from parties who want to keep people aware of Noemi’s disappearance!

Edited to add: Can’t discuss ‘em here BUT believe I am permitted by TOS to point out that there are some VERY interesting comments by a C.A. on the Facebook page dedicated to bringing Noemi home. Hope there is some truth to them.

Last edited:
Dumbfounded by the apparent lack of concern for this missing young woman—I haven’t seen any recent public statements from family or police that you might expect from parties who want to keep people aware of Noemi’s disappearance!

Edited to add: Can’t discuss ‘em here BUT believe I am permitted by TOS to point out that there are some VERY interesting comments by a C.A. on the Facebook page dedicated to bringing Noemi home. Hope there is some truth to them.

Can you link to the FB page? I tried searching but don’t see one.

Hmmmm...that was very interesting.

I hope Noemi knows that as a legal adult, if she is safe and just doesn't want to come home, she can contact LE and they will let the people who care about her know. They can't make her go home unless there is something I'm not aware of in her situation.

I hope that she is out there somewhere living her best life.

We all appear on an average of 7 CCTV cameras per day, and that is older stat's. Rather surprised that no digital camera footage was found (that we are aware of).

There's the CCTV image of showing her boarding the bus (released) and one apparently showing her getting off (unreleased). But yes very few images have been shown.

It appears the admin of the page turned off commenting and recent posts were deleted on her Facebook Find page. It is so sad that people can be so cruel to her family by acting like trolls.

(Sigh). I can see fairly new posts on The FB page.

This lovely.girl is missing for so long. Breaks my heart.

I occurred to me that most if not all public transit busses have cameras installed. That footage may show her, who was sitting near her, if any one was paying special attention to her and if any of those individuals followed her off the bus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back