Found Deceased Canada - Justin Evans, 22, Gravenhurst, Ont, 12 Dec 2020

Thanks for posting @YaYa_521

I wanted to point out that there is an aerial view of where Justin was found, and where he lived (yellow circle) in the video.

look around the 28 minute mark.
Here's a screenshot. Yellow circle is approx. Justin's residence. Arrow is, I believe, where his body was. Also mentioned in video is this distance is 1000+ feet.
upload_2021-6-15_10-28-56.png

Here's a screenshot. Yellow circle is approx. Justin's residence. Arrow is, I believe, where his body was. Also mentioned in video is this distance is 1000+ feet.
View attachment 300778

This map really stands out for me, in that there is no direct path between JE's residence and where he was found.

It looks like one has to wend their way from one spot to the other through the property of neighbors or, take the roadway(s) before veering off to a wooded area.

If there was a substantial amount of blood in the shed (I believe there was due to LE's immediate determination that JE was no longer alive) then where was the blood trail? Someone can start the process of suicide in one location and take such an indirect path to another to finish the job?

Unable to buy into that theory. LE needs to share more or I can't help but accuse them of taking the path of water - the path of least resistance. Like DM and the Sherman's.

All jmo.

13:49 talks about how kiara has admitted to taking pictures of the shed “full of blood”
I know LE hasn’t talked about the blood and amounts in the shed, but it seems kiara, bud, Kristen and Linda talk about “a lot” of blood. I think it’s safe to take that at face value ‍♀️

13:49 talks about how kiara has admitted to taking pictures of the shed “full of blood”
I know LE hasn’t talked about the blood and amounts in the shed, but it seems kiara, bud, Kristen and Linda talk about “a lot” of blood. I think it’s safe to take that at face value ‍♀️
Not to sound morbid, but I would like to see the shed pictures to be able to gauge exactly how much blood we are talking about.

I’ll admit Linda is pretty good at getting people to believe what she wants them too. But none of what she says has come from LE. Facts are that LE have stated they believe Justin committed suicide. Family have ignored well over 100 offers to donate money to hire a PI on their justice for Justin fb group. Bud and kiara are still walking free. I would think that if LE were just pretending this was a suicide to get kiara and bud to slip up, they’d tell this Linda to put a cork in it, no?

About the cell phone. My daughter has a pixel 4. She left it at her dads one weekend, and 4 days later, it was still powered on because she hadn’t used it. This 8 hours battery life Linda speaks of is “actual use”.

Since Justin liked to listen to his audio books, I think it’s safe to assume he could have had more than one charger anyways. I’m not familiar with ear buds but assume they would need to be charged somehow as well?

It’s not uncommon for people who are planning on ending their lives to start giving things away, missing work, blowing off their family/friends etc. It IS uncommon for LE to publicly announce a suicide in an attempt to get people to slip up while talking to some random YouTube “detective” sensationalizing this tragedy for her own personal gain of views and subs

JMO

I personally love Linda‘s channel and have followed many of the cases she’s covered. But I have no idea the source of her information. I assume a lot of it comes from Main stream media as well as online forums, etc. but in many cases she does interview people close to the case and/or professional profilers, retired detectives, etc.

This case is kind of crazy because I followed it as a missing persons case...and with the frequent statements and actions made my the roommates, I have to say they were not looking good.

In the terms of means, motive and opportunity, they have all three.

But when law enforcement stated they believed it to be suicide, I have to admit I was perplexed!

Some of the missing pieces for me are:
  • The distance between the shed and where Justin’s body was found.
  • The amount of blood in the shed? Was it a lot to an untrained eye like family members, but not quite life threatening to law enforcement?
  • The lack of witnesses
  • Uncertainty of household members on the last time they saw Justin. Was it Friday? Or was it Saturday?
  • Why was Bud’s dad arrested?
  • His sunglasses
  • Did he use his phone to listen to audiobooks?
  • Where is his phone—especially if it last pinged at his residence?
Linda mentioned that there were other items missing as well. It is strange that the family has ignored requests to help find a PI. I know I would be all over that. But maybe they are in denial. Maybe this is a case a suicide.

I personally love Linda‘s channel and have followed many of the cases she’s covered. But I have no idea the source of her information.
Snipped for focus, she gets the more personal information straight from the family, she and Jaime (mom), Karen (aunt) and Kristen (sister) have been in communication pretty much from day one (of her covering the case), Jaime specially is rather active when she goes live, since she will always talk about Justin at some point.

The amount of blood has been something that KC, BM, Jaime and Kristen have all said they saw first hand. It could be a lot for you and me but not for LE but I would really doubt they would be so far off, although I have no personal knowledge about it.

Note: I'm a mod for Linda.

Snipped for focus, she gets the more personal information straight from the family, she and Jaime (mom), Karen (aunt) and Kristen (sister) have been in communication pretty much from day one (of her covering the case), Jaime specially is rather active when she goes live, since she will always talk about Justin at some point.

The amount of blood has been something that KC, BM, Jaime and Kristen have all said they saw first hand. It could be a lot for you and me but not for LE but I would really doubt they would be so far off, although I have no personal knowledge about it.

Note: I'm a mod for Linda.
Thanks for that info @Algo214. It’s good to know that she has credible sources and I do believe she wants truth and justice.

That’s cool that you mod for Linda. What does that entail? I’m not too familiar with the YouTube world, other than watching videos. Lol

Thanks for that info @Algo214. It’s good to know that she has credible sources and I do believe she wants truth and justice.

That’s cool that you mod for Linda. What does that entail? I’m not too familiar with the YouTube world, other than watching videos. Lol
Basically keeping things in order, sending messages for review for her to delete or not if they cross lines, or deleting them and hiding users if it's a stream.
It's been wild with this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back