GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

The time to call in a passed when he smelled what was in the tote period. Now it would best for him to fully cooperate, man up and do whatever sentence he's given, and learn, and grow. MOO

according to a recent KPRC newbreak, he did “Intentionally or knowingly conceal” Samuel Olson’ body. IMO the police have evidence (text messages?) which prove that he knew he was transporting a corpse, thus the charges.

according to a recent KPRC newbreak, he did “Intentionally or knowingly conceal” Samuel Olson’ body. IMO the police have evidence (text messages?) which prove that he knew he was transporting a corpse, thus the charges.
Or maybe this wasn’t his only go around with TB and her tote. We have seen the discrepancies in BRs timeline already. I would not be surprised to see DW anywhere in the vicinity during the entire month in question

Me too. I think someone helped her by letting her use their vehicle to get the hell out of Houston. Since there are no reports of her using a stolen vehicle,or Uber. I think that's why bail has been granted for BR,and DW,they have bigger fish to fry,and BR,and DW, have the 411 on them. I'm waiting for arrest #4. Although I think LE know by now who's car was used,through surveillance. They getting their ducks in a row,and building their case. MOO
Welp, 1 thing is for sure it could not have been DO taking her to Cleveland;since "he was in the Command post crying his eyes out that she was g one gone gone "per TM of Tx EqS. MOO

Welp, 1 thing is for sure it could not have been DO taking her to Cleveland;since "he was in the Command post crying his eyes out that she was g one gone gone "per TM of Tx EqS. MOO
I know that. I'm not thinking it was him. I'm just waiting for the fourth arrest. Wondering how in the H E Double toothpick can so many people conspire against one little innocent five year old. Disgusted and sitting my hands. MOO

Does that mean he's not gonna get that Crime Stoppers $$$? LOL

The reward money was my first thought also about why he called Crime Stoppers instead of LE. But upon thinking about it more, maybe he was just trying to stay anonymous and not risk criminal charges for his involvement. Guess he was quite wrong on that bet.

The reward money was my first thought also about why he called Crime Stoppers instead of LE. But upon thinking about it more, maybe he was just trying to stay anonymous and not risk criminal charges for his involvement. Guess he was quite wrong on that bet.

Trying to be smart and it backfired on him eh. Who would have thought it. Bet he was shocked to say the least.

What kind of cold and indifferent type of person can 'come home' and see the lifeless body of an innocent child dead, bruised and beaten, and not completely freak out and call 911 immediately???!!

No, they help move the body to a bathtub and leave it for 2 days until they go and get things to help wrap and conceal the body of this DEAD 5 YEAR OLD BOY and stuff him in a storage tote and hide it in a storage building.

This entire group of unconscionable people in poor Samuel's life all need to answer and pay for their participation in each and every part of this tragedy.

These criminals are never the masterminds they delude themselves to be. MOO

I know that. I'm not thinking it was him. I'm just waiting for the fourth arrest. Wondering how in the H E Double toothpick can so many people conspire against one little innocent five year old. Disgusted and sitting my hands. MOO
Makes one kind of think there were other things being hidden, doesn’t it? Moo mooo
Don’t know if any of my friends would take a rap for being anywhere near a murder, unless it kept another loose thread from being pulled….
Just trying to logic outside the box…moo

What kind of cold and indifferent type of person can 'come home' and see the lifeless body of an innocent child dead, bruised and beaten, and not completely freak out and call 911 immediately???!!

One who has something else to hide?

TB even went out of her way to not use the accurate location in her faux story of SO and LE picking up Samuel. She used her mother’s home!

At first I thought she was smart enough to try and not have the forensics team at the murder site. Now I think she may have been hiding other things. Just my gut. Trying to understand “friends” ignoring injured or dead human beings. The unknown possible cost to them must have been exponential if they would rather try to beat a murder charge.

snipped by me. Bbm

Me too. I think someone helped her by letting her use their vehicle to get the hell out of Houston. Since there are no reports of her using a stolen vehicle,or Uber. I think that's why bail has been granted for BR,and DW,they have bigger fish to fry,and BR,and DW, have the 411 on them. I'm waiting for arrest #4. Although I think LE know by now who's car was used,through surveillance. They getting their ducks in a row,and building their case. MOO
Exactly, still sitting in the corner eating my hat and my hands are super numb. MOO

One who has something else to hide?

TB even went out of her way to not use the accurate location in her faux story of SO and LE picking up Samuel. She used her mother’s home!

At first I thought she was smart enough to try and not have the forensics team at the murder site. Now I think she may have been hiding other things. Just my gut. Trying to understand “friends” ignoring injured or dead human beings. The unknown possible cost to them must have been exponential if they would rather try to beat a murder charge.

snipped by me. Bbm
That location has been used in the majority of every article and legal document. TBH it just keeps me stuck in the corner. MOO

No, they help move the body to a bathtub and leave it for 2 days until they go and get things to help wrap and conceal the body of this DEAD 5 YEAR OLD BOY and stuff him in a storage tote and hide it in a storage building.

This entire group of unconscionable people in poor Samuel's life all need to answer and pay for their participation in each and every part of this tragedy.

I’m willing to bet that drugs played a role in their horrific actions. MOO

Interesting how BR's story changed. The first time he came home around 3 or 4 a.m. on May 27, and stated he saw TB and her mother sleeping in the bedroom.

The second time, he stated he came home around 5 a.m., and saw TB, her mother, and now ... SO, also sleeping in the bedroom.

Super confusing, how that complaint document was written... Was it the 27th or the 28th?

Last edited:
The big mystery, to me, is exactly when DO last saw his son. Samuel was supposedly sick enough that he had to be moved from DO’s care to TB. A concerned parent would be checking on a sick child at least once a day. What was TB telling him about Samuel’s condition? How was she able to conceal Samuel’s murder from DO for almost a month?

The big mystery, to me, is exactly when DO last saw his son. Samuel was supposedly sick enough that he had to be moved from DO’s care to TB. A concerned parent would be checking on a sick child at least once a day. What was TB telling him about Samuel’s condition? How was she able to conceal Samuel’s murder from DO for almost a month?

It would also be interesting to know if/when DO saw TB during that month...

It would also be interesting to know if/when DO saw TB during that month...

At the very least, he didn’t see or talk to Samuel for two weeks — because he was dead. DO also knew that TB was violent because she tried to strangle him just late last year. It’s unbelievable to me that he handed over his precious child to her for whoever knows how long.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back