AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s the little girl who went missing from a residential facility I believe in South Dakota too that hasn’t been found- I’m sorry I’m not recalling her name right now. But I thought she’d be found by now too. I just hope Summer isn’t suffering

Serenity Dennard…I’m surprised that they haven’t found her yet too. I think in her case that the terrain was even more difficult though and the search efforts were hampered by severely cold weather and snow. Later on I recall them saying the cadaver dogs had picked up a scent on at least one occasion in her case, but they were just never able to narrow it down..

Re-thinking that though, while the terrain was very difficult it seems like she wouldn’t have been able to have travelled as far as Summer, because the weather was ungodly cold and she wasn’t dressed for it. In Serenity’s case I don’t think she could have lived through that first night.

Multiple agencies were out searching for Summer around Beech Creek area today. Per update from Justin Odell Lundy, WCYB (about 1 hour ago).

https://twitter.com/_JustinLundyTV/status/1409211861208383489 (video of searchers at link)
Thanks! From the same reporter...

Justin Odell Lundy
@_JustinLundyTV

Today I met with a Sunday school teacher & her students who once sat by missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. They told me the thing that want most in the world, is for their friend to be found. I'll tell you the full story at 6
@news5wcyb

Heartbreaking.

Poor Zahra, I still think of her once in a while. She also brought me to WS.

I think about her all the time. Still. Zahra is the reason I gently remind my fellow WSers how important it is to step away from time to time and take mental health breaks. My avi, which is from Zahra's memorial , is to constantly remind ME to do the same. New posters to WS have absolutely no idea the damage these cases can do to your mental health, and seasoned WSers still need a gentle reminder from time to time. I know I do.

I've thought from day one there's no way this little girl walked off into the Tennessee woods, barefoot or otherwise.

It's a miserable, painful, and likely physically harmful experience, rather sooner than later. Without long pants, shoes, DEET, and maybe even a hat, with a towel covering the neck, well, even with OFF or DEET, you'll still get attacked.

All my opinion, based on personal summer time experience in hot and humid circumstances in East coast forested land from Maine to Georgia.

Note I point no fingers, nor make any accusations, other than to say it's my opinion, and has been for some time, that foul play is at hand, and the truth eludes us as of now.

Updated: Jun 27, 2021 / 05:17 PM EDT

HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) — The search continues for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old Summer Utah Moon Wells.

More than 100 personnel and 41 agencies have been involved in the search for Wells since she was reported missing from her home in the Beech Creek community Tuesday night.

Below is a timeline listing some of the key events in the search for the missing child:

Timeline of the search for Summer Wells | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Last edited:
Note I point no fingers, nor make any accusations, other than to say it's my opinion, and has been for some time, that foul play is at hand, and the truth eludes us as of now.

I agree with you. I just hope that LE are piecing together the truth at this point.

I keep coming back to Gannon Stauch and how tight lipped the authorities were. I felt the same way about worrying that it would go cold, so I'm trying to hold out hope for a resolution for Summer, too. I'm good with being in the dark so long as LE isn't in the dark alongside me.

UPDATE: The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the latest tip count regarding Summer Wells' disappearance is 518. Read a complete timeline of the search for Summer here: https://t.co/n0i1MNDbkh?amp=1

https://twitter.com/WJHL11/status/1409258669313867776

Sunday, June 27
Tip count increases to 518
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tells News Channel 11 that the number of tips about the disappearance of Summer Wells climbs over 500.

Timeline of the search for Summer Wells | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

I agree with you. I just hope that LE are piecing together the truth at this point.

I keep coming back to Gannon Stauch and how tight lipped the authorities were. I felt the same way about worrying that it would go cold, so I'm trying to hold out hope for a resolution for Summer, too. I'm good with being in the dark so long as LE isn't in the dark alongside me.

Once again, I will not point fingers, however, I am the suspicious type.

Tee, the woman accused of murdering Gannon, with her back to the camera, flat out lied. If one assumes her guilt, she had already killed him, and stood there and lied through her teeth.

Killers don't play by good folks' rules.

I've thought from day one there's no way this little girl walked off into the Tennessee woods, barefoot or otherwise.

It's a miserable, painful, and likely physically harmful experience, rather sooner than later. Without long pants, shoes, DEET, and maybe even a hat, with a towel covering the neck, well, even with OFF or DEET, you'll still get attacked.

All my opinion, based on personal summer time experience in hot and humid circumstances in East coast forested land from Maine to Georgia.

As someone who hikes these woods and knows them well, I have said this from the start. It is simply not possible to do it barefoot. Even if Summer had shoes on, she wouldn't have gotten far. You have to have built up endurance and muscle mass to keep up a decent pace. Even with that kind of physical training it's exhausting. And we're talking about a slender 5 year old girl here. I'm nobody really, so I get why some people won't take my word for it, but listen to what these searchers are saying. They will tell you everything you need to know about how likely it is that Summer made it far in this kind of terrain. Barefoot or otherwise. Now, I am not saying Summer isn't in those woods, she well may be. But if she is, I don't think she walked there.

JMO

Last edited:
And I’m seriously starting to worry that something like that has happened…and that years from now we’re all going to still be sitting here wondering and asking ourselves all of these same things on repeat. Maybe I’m underestimating the difficulty of searching that terrain, but I’m just so surprised that at this point, especially with the search dogs and cadaver dogs, that we still don’t know anything. It’s getting really discouraging..
They don’t find anything because in my opinion she is not there! She never went into the woods - barefoot? Think again people, a little child could only walk a few meters until it hurt too much! Like the Father mentioned over again she doesn’t go into the woods!!
Someone has her- check on all the visitors who came to the house ! Don’t suspect the parents before you have proof - unfair and un-American!
MOP

LISTEN: Emergency scanner traffic from night Summer Wells went missing, 911 calls not released | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather This has been posted already, but wanted to get more insight. My opinion only. So we know stories are changing. 911 calls are not being released. Could Summer have been missing before this? They keep saying this case is out of the ordinary...what does this mean?

I think that part of that "out of the ordinary" is that there is not set timeline... or even any set time when people can say that; "THIS is when Summer went missing."

Similar to the Kyron Horman case where the school employees did not realize he was missing all day because they thought he was with the step mother and the step mother claimed the same... "I thought he was in school." So, when did Kyron really go missing? (Well... we all know but you get my point.)

Nothing like the witnesses who say, "The child was on the swing set one moment and when I looked again, the child was no longer in sight."

Mt. Carmel Freewill Baptist Church is providing an essential service in the search for 5-year-old Summer Wells. The church is acting as a command center for crews to work out of. The pastor at Mt. Carmel says he’s seen firsthand crews working tirelessly around the clock. @WJHL11

E46zjGIX0AE_T-c.jpg

https://twitter.com/AmyWJHL/status/1409261154233376770

I wonder how it went from walk to planting flowers? Interesting.

Went for a walk and she was gone.

Was planting flowers and she was just gone.

One of the boys saw her shortly before 6 pm and then she was just gone.

911 dispatch call says parents report she couldn't have been gone more than 10 minutes (911 call was at 6:30 pm).

She was last seen in the early afternoon.

Good luck trying to figure out a reasonable timeline.:rolleyes:

They don’t find anything because in my opinion she is not there! She never went into the woods - barefoot? Think again people, a little child could only walk a few meters until it hurt too much! Like the Father mentioned over again she doesn’t go into the woods!!
Someone has her- check on all the visitors who came to the house ! Don’t suspect the parents before you have proof - unfair and un-American!
MOP

My opinion only of course, but I’m actually not suspecting the parents or family here. I’m just starting to suspect that she’s not in that area of woods that has been searched and re-searched and was taken elsewhere. By who I have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow