Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the boyfriend reported for inappropriate activity with a student (SaW) but was exonerated? Was it ScW who reported him? I can't think of anyone who would report two consenting adults in this situation. As a union rep, I'd be happy to defend that situation rather than any of the other inappropriate scenarios.

Yes it was Scott who reported him. He also messaged his co workers and family when he started a relationship with Sarah. Like what is up with this woman? What person sees someone with what people would refer too as "so much baggage",and thinks "I want to date that person" Why has Chris never questioned why Scott would be tripping so hard? At this point I'm wondering if Chris is one of the people she caregives for or something....

I’m wondering if B told her mum about the SA or, did SaW find messages on B’s phone confiding in friends! This explains why B didn’t answer messages after the 15th. Her phone was taken. Maybe the wifi taken away also. Now SaW confronts B about the messages. She can’t convince B to keep it quiet, Things blow up and she is sent to the step grand parents. I think B was going to keep quiet till she could leave, like stated in her journal entry, but SaW found out. If ScW is locked up, SaW loses her free baby sitter while she is off doing what she wants. All moo of course.
The text conversation between BW and her mum where she revealed everything was read to the jury.

She wrote in her notebook "Told my mum about dad and the abuse. She called me a liar and threatened to kill me if I told police.”

Then, when BW did not have her phone, after her 'disappearance', on the 19th, a fake message was sent from BW's phone to SaW saying "I really want us to delete messages too" and SaW later replied "OK, I’ve deleted everything".

BW's friend also testified that BW's post in a group chat which said she had told her mum was deleted.

Then on the 22nd, after SaW had told police on 101 that BW had made sexual abuse claims about ScW, and that BW later admitted lying about the allegations (in texts that SaW herself had written!) she texted a friend "I'm going to tell the police he made me delete messages".

Last edited:
The text conversation between BW and her mum where she revealed everything was read to the jury.

She wrote in her notebook "Told my mum about dad and the abuse. She called me a liar and threatened to kill me if I told police.”

Then, when BW did not have her phone, after her 'disappearance', on the 19th, a fake message was sent from BW's phone to SaW saying "I really want us to delete messages too" and SaW later replied "OK, I’ve deleted everything".

BW's friend also testified that BW's post in a group chat which said she had told her mum was deleted.

Then on the 22nd, after SaW had told police on 101 that BW had made sexual abuse claims about ScW, and that BW later admitted lying about the allegations (in texts that SaW herself had written!) she texted a friend "I'm going to tell the police he made me delete messages".

interesting so the girl told explicitly that she thought her mum was going to kill her, then that message was deleted at a time when the mum had a phone, she then disappears never to be seen again, and the mum sends further fake emails to suggest the girl had deleted it herself whilst coaxed by “daddy”…

I think we need to review mummy dearest and the charges against her again

I'm thinking of a scenario where BW states suicidal thoughts in a heated argument during the 1.5hr after departing the grandparents.
Scott murders her or aides her suicide, and then
rings SaW to explain the "suicide".

During this call, they agree they need to cover it up due to the situation/allegations (perhaps the reason for initial social media checks - to see if she had told anyone)
ScW takes her body to the lockup whilst they agree the disposal site, whilst SaW begins the social media and texting trail.
ScW then goes out that night, collects the body and performs disposal in newborough somewhere.
The next night (cowbit/deeping/glinton) is purely for trail laying - sending messages on BW phone at certain locations. They both realise they have their own phones turned on, and agree to turn them off at the same time.

Last edited:
The trail of lies which were adapted after the 20th, from informing herself where Bee was, to now being able to report Bee missing to the police.

Now is the timing of the report to police because they had managed to dispose of her body on 20th, or just because they wanted to send those last texts?
Why couldn't they continue to send texts from BW's phone after they'd reported her missing?
Why did they want the trail to go cold?
What was so important in those last texts that they couldn't just take the phone to Cowbit to set a false trail and smash it to pieces?
It seems the importance might be -

I swear you tell anyone else I lied I will tell them I don’t have my phone
I’ll throw my phone.
they don’t know I actually have my phone

Why? Is it because SaW had told CO'C that Bee didn't have her phone?

------

The trail of lies -

18th July

Text sent by SaW using BW's phone - BW’s phone replied she was going to stay at a friend’s home (ex-b/f's home)

This narrative quickly changed after the early hours trip to Cowbit on 20th:

20th July

Text sent by SaW to BW's friend, before SaW had tried to report her missing - The police won't report her missing until 72 hours. But I'm going to them tomora [sic]."

21st July

Report to police by the person who sent the text about staying with her ex-boyfriend, and also sent the text at 1am on 20th - "I knew where she was until she stopped messaging at er... 1am er...yesterday morning." “Yeah, and I sort of... I gave her the day to sort of... sort it out a bit because it’s not the first time she’s done it.” "And then of course as umm... it's become...I've become aware of the fact that she's not where she told us she was so obviously I... that's what I'm phoning now." SaW then told the officer that BW had previously messaged to say she was at an ex-boyfriend's house

22nd July

Google search by the person who last used her phone - "my daughter is missing, can we search for where her phone was last used."

5th August

Lie to the press by the person who sent BW's last messages - "We have had no contact with her since 1am on July 20, when she texted me to say she would be home soon."

Google search by the person who last used her phone - "my daughter is missing, can we search for where her phone was last used."

This is a corker. It's an excellent way to demonstrate the efforts made to lay a false trail for future LE involvement.

That phone/text timeline is very useful, thank you.

This is a corker. It's an excellent way to demonstrate the efforts made to lay a false trail for future LE involvement.

That phone/text timeline is very useful, thank you.
She's going to make a real fool of herself if she takes the stand and continues pleading that she believed Bee had run away. If she did think that (ignoring how stupid that sounds with all the evidence we've seen) what would she have done if Bee had managed to get online somehow and sent her online buddy real updates of where she was and what help she needed? SaW knows that what she is setting up, Bee's location in Cowbit and saying she has her phone really can't be contradicted by Bee.

How is she going to explain what they were doing at the lock-up at all hours of the night/early morning? It's really a no brainer.

I've been thinking about the phrase used by the prosecutor "ScW’s phone was used at the junction of Fane Road and Fulbridge Road to take a photo of a male face"

Using the principle of economy with words and not only that but not leaving any uncertainty as to whose face it was, it would have been simpler to say 'to take a photo of...himself' or better yet, 'to take a selfie'.

I am surmising that ScW didn't zoom in on some random man's face at 3am, while driving, to take a photo with his phone. I think he is going to say it wasn't him driving around at night with his phone and the photo is not him. I believe it must not be an agreed fact that the photo is of ScW's face. Perhaps it's not a clear photo and was taken by mistake, from a weird angle?

Does this give us some hint at what his defence is going to be?

Perhaps after Bee ran off, SaW was driving around at night in ScW's car with ScW's phone, perhaps with her boyfriend?, trying to frame him for murder? All the time replacing his phone by the bed in the morning. SaW being the angry one after the allegations and finding Bee and killing her? It all sounds a bit far-fetched but I'm trying to work out what he will say about all the night activity.

When it pops up there is a cross on the top right corner to shut it off. But sadly I've not found a way to stop it coming up at all

You can try using a browser like Brave or a robust blocker like Ghostery for aggressive pop ups. Happy to support sites with ads but agree that these pop ups render WS nigh unbearable.

There is also a WS tech query and report thread you can lodge a notice in.

And why is the boyfriend still in a relationship with SaW after everything he's heard? Perhaps he's getting on and she's the only woman who's offered to have his baby. Seems very odd. I guess it just shows the extent to which SaW has a hold over both of them.
Exactly! Think the boyfriend must be very odd himself ! I wonder what it is about SaW that she can exert such control over these two men? Is she not embarrassed / ashamed . <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't the boyfriend reported for inappropriate activity with a student (SaW) but was exonerated? Was it ScW who reported him? I can't think of anyone who would report two consenting adults in this situation. As a union rep, I'd be happy to defend that situation rather than any of the other inappropriate scenarios.
Yes I think it was ScW that reported it. I expect he hoped it would split them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get