AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on mom's interview. If mom returned to the house within a couple of minutes of Summer going inside and mom immediately went down to the basement and found Summer missing and she started looking for her how did Summer have enough time to get down to the road to be abducted?

If Summer’s hair was truly shaved for lice, for example, the mother of a missing child isn’t going to want to tell the world that her missing child also had lice. The hair may give info about the family’s childrearing (indulging a request for unusual style, storing scissors in a low drawer, sister looking up to brothers) but not WHY or HOW this child disappeared.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting.

Candus is saying, she was nearby the whole time, her eyes were only off Summer for a few minutes. During this time Summer went downstairs into the basement. She hasn't seen Summer since.

Her main theory is someone took her.

And did you hear anything unusual? Did you see anything unusual? Your house is on a hill with a driveway and a loop. How did someone who took her get past you? If you were nearby? If you were outside the house nearby? Did you see no one, nothing? And she was taken?

I just don't get it.

Last edited:
If you look at the layout of the house/property (which has been provided by MSM), it is easy to see how Summer could've exited the basement door without being seen by CW/B and CW...Sr? (a.k.a: Grandmom) who were at the camper.

ETA MSM link

Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
How likely is it that someone was able to grab her from the back and take off through the surrounding woods? Could an ATV do it? They're quite loud, though, so do they think this abductor was on foot?

A vehicle/ATV/Person/Horse (yes, I threw that in again because... why not) could be in that driveway and not be seen from the camper. If you look at the shape of the driveway, Summer only had to turn right after exiting the basement door and walk straight down to where the circular driveway meets up. No one would have seen her from the camper because there's a house in the way.

Would the visitor possibly be heard? Sure. Unless you're talking or have music playing or took a phone call or sending texts or went back onto the camper or a number of other reasons someone may be distracted in that moment.

ETA: DW did say the dogs tracked Summer's scent to the end of the driveway.

Ok, I see. Thanks.
I'm not sure how often heads were shaved but it looks like mom's has grown out now, (ETA, and at least one of the boys who stood by dad in first interview doesn't have a shaved head).
She obviously is on the defensive over Summer's hair, it seems to be an important topic for some reason.
I wonder why?
because its been one of the main points of criticism.

Based on?
Based on an adult walking 1760 yards in about 10 minutes.
So 300 yards.
Might be a bit too much. I admit i was thinking adult might be carrying her and traveling approximately 1/6 of a mile in about 2 minutes

Here is study on children that would say a child on sidewalk would walk about 170 yards in 2 minutes
(1.29 m/s.)
WALKING SPEED OF CHILDREN BY AGE UNDER THE LEAD OF NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER ON A SIDEWALK AND OVERPASS BRIDGE STAIRS DURING AN URBAN EVACUATION DRILL

Last edited:
Supposedly one looks up left when truthfully recalling something.
You can tell someone's lying to you by watching their face — here are 12 dead giveaways

amateur opinion and speculation

I dated a guy once who claimed he could tell when I was lying based on which direction I was looking while recalling a story/answering questions. He later recanted that statement when, after several years of interacting with me, he realized I look all over the place when I recall something. He learned that, even when recalling facts he knew himself to be true, my eyes went up and down and left and right and lord only knows where else.

Because of my own experience, I don't have much faith in the "eye direction" technique, unless it presents in conjunction with other indicators AND the person has a normal functioning brain.

IMHO

Whenever a precious child is missing, everyone around them goes under a microscope, and rightfully so. Anyone with any type of a past, or living off the grid becomes a suspicious character. Look the wrong way in an interview…trouble.

I don’t know if anyone in Summer’s close circle has anything at all to do with her disappearance. LE hasn’t given us any indication of that whatsoever. For all we know, she did indeed wander off when everyone was otherwise occupied.

Until and if such time as LE informs otherwise, I stand beside the parents during what must be a nightmare they can’t wake up from.

amateur opinion and speculation

Mother of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells speaks on camera for first time | WKRN News 2 (videos at link)

“[Summer] was a tomboy,” [CB] said. “I shaved my head; she wanted to shave her head like me and the boys did.”

[DW] added on that Summer tried to shave her head herself.

“[Summer] tried to shave her head,” [DW] said. “I think you can see it in some of the pictures, and it was getting out of control, and we decided to shave her head off and let it grow back long. And [CB] shaved her head to — so [Summer] wouldn’t feel bad. And…but…it didn’t bother her.”
That last sentence was clear as mud

moo

@hdo82 , I agree about the hair issues. From pictures I've seen its growing back ( along with the moms). This doesn't look like something that was done within that week or so. I really want to see the full interview and not bits that MSM wants me to see. <modsnip>
I will say that the description of her walking Summer to the door may be a CYA thing but I still don't see these people being apart of this. Until I get something to actually blame the parents I won't, which means we have a predator on the loose. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members