Found Safe MI - Valerie Villegas, 28, driving from Chicago to Canada, Kalamazoo Circle-K, 26 June 2021

Her address on the website is in Illinois?!
Not a lot of pertinent info but I don't feel good about this.
I live near Hinsdale. The Beauty by Val advertisement is listed at Halo Salon. Halo is a very nice salon there and she is currently NOT on staff there as a team member. Looks like she did work there, but is not listed on their website now. Here's her info from the site. https://www.beautybyvalchicago.com/meet-the-artist

I'm a bit confused about her travels.

Did she leave Chicago in her own car, but ended up at the Circle K without her own car, but is seen getting into the car belonging to the man?

Could he have "assisted" her in her distress about not having her car?

Or was the man her traveling companion the whole way? Or part way?

How did she lose her car?

jmo

Have LE released the details of the car anywhere? I know she said she didn't have it, but it must be somewhere.

Have LE released the details of the car anywhere? I know she said she didn't have it, but it must be somewhere.

I would like to know what type of vehicle she was driving when she left Chicago. Maybe her car broke down and a good Samaritan offered to help move it somewhere and/or gave her a lift. Description of her vehicle and license plate information would be helpful. Maybe LE has more information and are purposely not releasing many details.

Last edited:
With her makeup artist and hairstylist talents, I wonder if VV was headed to Toronto? Lots of opportunities for her skills in fashion, modeling, theatre, TV, film. Toronto is about 4 hours from Detroit (tunnel or bridge crossing to Windsor, a little less if crossing bridge in Port Huron.

I was just going to ask for a link. I checked the local news and the Sheriff's FB page and can't find anything either.

I believe it but is there a link confirming she has been found safe, please? I'm not seeing anything yet.
UPDATE: Woman traveling from Chicago to Canada found safe | WKZO | Everything Kalamazoo | 590 AM · 106.9 FM
UPDATE: Authorities have confirmed that Valerie Villegas has been found safe. No other details were provided.

Kalamazoo woman reported as missing found safe (fox17online.com)
The Kalamazoo Public Safety Department has confirmed that Valerie Villegas has been found and is safe.

Villegas was reported as missing yesterday.

She has been reunited with her family.

:):):)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member