NC NC - Christina Lynn Lewis, 16, New Bern, 6 June 2000

Murkywaters

Reaction score
NCMC1042933c1.jpg
NCMC1042933e1.jpg

Have you seen this child?
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Christina's photo is shown age-progressed to 37 years. Her tongue and navel are pierced. Christina may go by the nickname Tina.

Christina Lynn Lewis – The Charley Project

christina_lynn_lewis_1.jpg
lewis_christina_ap.jpg

Christina, circa 2000; Age-progression to age 37 (circa 2020)
  • Missing Since 06/20/2000
  • Missing From New Bern, North Carolina
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 07/09/1983 (37)
  • Age 16 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3, 110 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Christina's nickname is Teena. Her tongue and navel are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Christina disappeared from New Bern, North Carolina. The last confirmed contact she had with her family was on June 6, 2000, but she is believed to have disappeared sometime later than that. Her official date of disappearance is listed as June 20.

Foul play is possible in Christina's disappearance, but few details are available in her case.

Cleveland case prompts memories of missing NC women

Christina Lewis, of New Bern in Craven County, vanished on June 20, 2000, when she was 17 years. Investigators said they don't exactly know how Lewis disappeared, but believe foul play is a possibility.

Lewis' last contact with family was on June 6, 2000. At that time, she was about 5'3'' and 110 lbs, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She also had a pierced tongue and naval. Investigators said Lewis may go by the nickname, "Teena." She would be 29 years old today.

Ive tried looking for more info on this case, unfortunately i cannot find anything else which isn't already listed here. One thing i did notice though is that on the doe network website, shes listed as 'Endangered missing'. I wonder why shes classed as endanged? would love to have more info.

The Doe Network: Christina Lynn Lewis 3290DFNC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back