GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post, I bet he doesn’t have a record, the cameras are there cause he’s sneaky, stealing money or what not. He does petty stuff that won’t get him into legal trouble (I had to put dead bolts on my bedroom door to keep my son out, he didn’t grow up to murder anyone he was just a pain in the *advertiser censored*), all of this is just my opinion as we really don’t know anything much about this boys life.
We see on this site time and time again young people doing horrifically brutal things, boys and girls both. Some have rough lives, some don’t and frankly without any solid facts on hand I recall most did it “because they wanted to know what it felt like”. There are so many different factors that can mould a person, we need to find out what is triggering this response in our children. It’s easy to just say someone is evil lock them up and be done with it but this is a huge problem that seems to be occurring more and more often, we need to find the common denominators and understand more to try and end the rage and violence our children are displaying.
The sad truth is a choice was made and repercussions follow, he’s learning this lesson the hard way. Sorry for the long rant, my heart hurts for both families.
All just my opinion

I know this was posted over a month ago but I wanted to agree with you about finding the common denominators about what is happening to young kids. Recently my co-worker was murdered by her teenage son, he'd been planning it I guess, and he almost murdered his younger sister too. I also know another teen personally that is obsessed with school shootings so he is seeing a psychiatrist and therapist. I don't know if it's the easy access to violent videos which leads to them being desensitized or if there is a disconnect happening with teenagers that we are not seeing, but I don't remember it being like this 10 years ago when I was in high school/middle school.

I know this was posted over a month ago but I wanted to agree with you about finding the common denominators about what is happening to young kids. Recently my co-worker was murdered by her teenage son, he'd been planning it I guess, and he almost murdered his younger sister too. I also know another teen personally that is obsessed with school shootings so he is seeing a psychiatrist and therapist. I don't know if it's the easy access to violent videos which leads to them being desensitized or if there is a disconnect happening with teenagers that we are not seeing, but I don't remember it being like this 10 years ago when I was in high school/middle school.

I think we're seeing true crime more sensationalized. There are countless youtubers, Tik Tok users, podcasters who provide true crime stories to their audience for entertainment. The consumption of true crime has SKY ROCKETED and I believe there may be a correlation between that and seeing more gruesome crimes at a younger age.

I feel like teenagers today have pretty much been raised using technology from a very young age and having unlimited access to anything on the internet. More of their social interactions are through social media and online, leading to depersonalization of others.

Wow. :eek:

When 14-year-old Fucci was put into a sheriff’s office interrogation room and told by his parents that Bailey was dead and he was the last person seen with her, he replied, “How is that my problem?”

Later in the interview, the report said Fucci admitted that he kissed Bailey and when she reacted by grabbing him, he pushed her down and she hit her head. He said that he then walked away.

~~~~

Fucci’s girlfriend told one investigator that Aiden had anger issues and that he had spoken about killing people. On occasion, he would surprise her from behind and put the knife to her throat and pretend to slit it.

She told detectives that less than a month before Bailey was killed Fucci had told her he was going to kill someone, that was going to find a person walking at night, drag them into the woods and stab them.

So hearing voices, the right age for schizophrenia to develop. Acting out the killing of his girlfriend and holding a knife to her neck. Satanic drawings. I do wish someone had noticed and reported these issues. But I'm assuming that a lot of kids thought this was an Emo stage and just talk. They should be educated as to what red flags are and how to report. I believe Tristyn was a crime of opportunity and not targeted. AF was a horror waiting to happen. When told of Tristyn Bailey’s death, accused killer asks: ‘How is that my problem?’

Hearing voices as in a true mental illness, but no one else besides his girlfriend noticed he was possibly developing a MI - is that really plausible?

Or did he mean the inner "voice" we all have that's really just our brain thinking and that sometimes lies to us, saying we aren't good enough, etc?

I know sometimes kids will draw violent pictures and write violent stories when exposed to it through media.

I'm not yet believing he developed a diagnosable mental illness, but we'll see.

This is News4Jax last evening's report with most of the same details as their news article contains.

No SA -- So, he just wanted to KILL?
Nicknames for his two knives: Picker and Poker. Did he use both on TB? Going to need baby steps in reading the Incident Reports.

Warning graphic:

Here is something I had not seen before…

Toxicology found no indication of sexual assault.
The examiner also reported that the word "KARMA" was handwritten in blue ink on Bailey's left ankle. A smiley face was also drawn on her right ankle. The report doesn't state who put the writing on her body, but states there were "smudged palm prints of dried blood" on her thighs and calves.

Aiden Fucci said "how is that my problem?" when informed of Tristyn Bailey's death

Even if there was not sexual assault, these kinds of stabbings are generally considered sexual in motive. From academic literature:

“For female victims, all homicides committed by 25 and more stab wounds were found to be sex-related. Statistically, jealousy was the most frequent motive for sex-related multiple stabbing homicides. Regardless of age, homicides involving multiple stabbings should be considered sex-related, especially when the victim is female.”
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237147093_Multiple_stabbing_in_sex-related_homicides

Cheerleader, 13, found fatally knifed 114 times with KARMA scrawled on ankle

The word (karma) was written in blue ink on her left ankle while a smiley face was drawn on the inside of her right ankle

The new police reports also reveal the evidence cops uncovered that led to Fucci's arrest.

A search of the teen's room reportedly found a Buck knife sheath and a pair of shoes and shirt with blood on them.

They also found several pocket knives and a "homemade shank."

He (Florida State Attorney RJ Larizza) did however disclose that investigators found Fucci's DNA on Bailey's body.

I think that AF’s gf probably didn’t tell anyone about what he was saying or doing because she might not have had an adult to go to. It seems that AF’s family had a lot of problems and so did some of his friend’s families. So I’m sure there is a good possibility that his gf came from a troubled home and if that’s the case, then she probably didn’t have anyone to talk to. Just a theory.

Holy smokes, based on the open and sustained interference of AF’s parents (described in the doc linked above) in the investigation,<modsnip> Who tells their kid to “pick a story and stick to it” rather than advising them to “just tell the truth”?!

The report describes both parents telling AF that everything in the interview room is being recorded, but continue to ask him questions, which he continues to answer! Then, in what might be the clumsiest attempt EVER to foil police surveillance, the father starts communicating with AF by typing into his phone and passing it to his son, who types back his response and hands the phone back to his dad. Uh, if you know that LE is watching you do this, don’t you think that they’ll just get a warrant and confiscate the phone?! (Spoiler alert: they confiscate the phone).

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members