TX- 3 family members killed, 10 yr old played dead & called 4 help, Houston, July 1, 2021

Names in this article. Also indicating shooter may have had wrong apartment.
Couple, their daughter killed in shooting at apartment complex in southwest Houston, police say
Couple, their daughter killed in shooting at apartment complex in southwest Houston, police say

“It’s devastating. My niece, she’s brave, very brave,” Angela Irvin said. “My niece told him he had the wrong apartment and he grabbed the baby out the dad’s arm, sat him on the sofa and that’s when he started shooting.”

they found the victims-- Gregory Carhee, Gonyavia Lagway, and the couple’s 6-year-old daughter Harmony had been fatally shot, investigators said

Anyone know about PPA loans?

Received then not fully dispersed? Obviously I don't, but could this have to do with such an awful crime?

Lil girl shot! Played dead and FaceTime Grandmoma.after her family was massacred? Dear God.

10-year-old plays dead as gunman shoots dead her family – then calls grandma for help

Police said the suspect is a man in his 20s who wore a surgical mask when he knocked on the apartment door just after 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, KPRC reported. When Gregory Carhee opened the door, the man came in and took the infant from Carhee’s arms. The 10-year-old reportedly said the man lined everyone up on the couch and shot them each in the head. It wasn’t clear how the baby escaped the shooting or how the 10-year-old was only struck in the arm.

Why would he do this? It must be a personal issue of vengeance. ?

How tragic; I hope it is solved quickly and this little girl is safe.

Young couple, child killed by masked gunman; 10-year-old survivor held baby and played dead, family

There looks to be two threads fore this topic; I will report this post for a Mod to merge.
Thanks! I searched by name first before starting this thread, and couldn’t find anything. I am not the most tech savvy, so anyone who can help add the victims name to the thread title, it would be appreciated!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back