Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BPD said they are working closely with experts from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, along with 'technical experts' from the FBI.

What does the above mean? Any guesses?

BPD said they are working closely with experts from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, along with 'technical experts' from the FBI.

What does the above mean? Any guesses?
Forensics on the all the devices

• Digital forensics: Collecting and examining digital evidence gathered from computers, audio files, video recordings, images, commercial electronics, and portable electronic devices.

Science and Technology Branch | Federal Bureau of Investigation

amateur opinion and speculation

Although it can all be obtained fairly quickly, it takes considerable time to wade through and analyze the digital forensics. Hopefully there’s something there that will lead to finding the boys.

I was just thinking about the boys the other day. How is it possible that they are still missing? I like to think 'rainbows and happy endings' but reality makes me glad that at least they had each other. Whatever/where ever. They were together. So sad for so many reasons.

I was just thinking about the boys the other day. How is it possible that they are still missing? I like to think 'rainbows and happy endings' but reality makes me glad that at least they had each other. Whatever/where ever. They were together. So sad for so many reasons.

This also reminds me of "DeOrr Kunz". No answers, plenty of questions.

KGET 17 News[URL='https://twitter.com/KGETnews']@KGETnews[/URL]
Jun 2

SUNRISE INTERVIEW: Bakersfield Police Chief Greg Terry joined 17 News at Sunrise this morning to discuss the department’s progress with the case of missing alifornia City boys Orson and Orrin West.

BPD Chief Greg Terry discusses latest in case of missing West boys
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Bakersfield Police Chief Greg Terry joined 17 News at Sunrise this morning to discuss the department’s progress with the case of missing California City boy…
kget.com

Last news update was on June 2, will we hear another update soon?

KGET 17 News@KGETnews
Jun 2

SUNRISE INTERVIEW: Bakersfield Police Chief Greg Terry joined 17 News at Sunrise this morning to discuss the department’s progress with the case of missing alifornia City boys Orson and Orrin West.

BPD Chief Greg Terry discusses latest in case of missing West boys
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Bakersfield Police Chief Greg Terry joined 17 News at Sunrise this morning to discuss the department’s progress with the case of missing California City boy…
kget.com

Last news update was on June 2, will we hear another update soon?
After all those stated interviews and search warrants, and nothing new to report? Whatttt?

More of no news.

California City boys Orson and Orrin West remain missing nearly 200 days later | KGET 17

Chief Terry said it is not a cold case and the department will continue to release updates periodically.

“Make no mistake, this is very important to us,” Chief Terry said. “A lot of resources have been devoted [to this case] and we will work until we have answers.”

200 Days!!!

"Not a cold case"???!!!

"Will release updates"??

What updates? They have not released anything. Where are two little boys?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151