Presumed Located MI - Justin Douglas Collins, 36, Brighton (took trip to FL), 28 June 2021

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2021-7-6_21-54-35.jpeg
36 yr old, white, male
5’10”
235lbs
Blonde/Strawberry hair
Blue eyes

Circumstances of Disappearance
Justin was on vacation in Florida with his friend Bobby.
Bobby has returned but Justin's whereabouts are unknown.

To Note:
NamUs shows “last seen” date as June 28, 2021 and missing from Brighton, Michigan.
The location in FL where Justin and his friend went to on vacation is not shared.

I can't find anything online about him. I peaked around on social media. He doesn't seem to have a presence. It looked like someone had shared a "missing" post and asked others to share it. But it looks like the post was recently deleted.

I believe he has a family in Brighton. Kids and all. I can't imagine that he'd voluntarily vanish like that. Perhaps he got into some trouble and ended up in jail or a hospital. But I imagine police have already checked local hospitals and police agencies near where he was last known to be.

It's easy to be suspicious of Bobby, but all of us would return to Michigan, too. It's not like we could just stay in Florida until our friend turns up. Still, it'd be great to know what he knows about the circumstances of him going missing.

I'm not necessarily suspicious of Bobby, but I would like to know what his story is. Did he report Justin missing in FL? I get that he needed to come home, he probably has a job, maybe a family, etc., but certainly he would have reported Justin missing in FL before he left, if it was obvious that Justin was gone. And he wouldn't have just left for home without doing something, right?

So why was he in FL? Business or pleasure trip?

I hope he turns up and it's just some sort of misunderstanding.

Talk about zero details.

I would think they would know if he got on the plane. Since you have to check in on the plane and scan your ticket. They also typically hold the plane for a few minutes to make sure everyone is on and call that person. I mean Bobby may not have had the same flight due to various reasons.

Definitely interesting they haven't released that information and what Bobby has said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back