FINDING MISSING PEOPLE BY LOCATING KEYS- NEED HELP FINDING CASES

KALIMOUSE

Reaction score
For the past few months I have been working on a tool to search for missing people by locating their keys and would like to ask the community to assist in building a list of cases that meet a criteria to search using our prototype.

Since 1995, car manufactures have installed immobilizers that require transponder keys.
ybHerbj.jpg

A transponder key is a key with a “microchip” or a transponder built into the plastic head of the key. When the original key is inserted and turned to the ON position. The antenna ring around the ignition sends a wireless signal to the transponder key. Once the transponder key receives the electronic message it will send a radio frequency back to the antenna ring. The antenna ring receives the appropriate code in return. It will then proceed to send that code to the vehicles Engine Control Unit (ECU). If the code matches on the ECU's memory, it will disable the vehicle’s immobilizer, allowing the vehicle to start. Transponder keys DO NOT REQUIRE BATTERIES!

The prototype is capable of detecting in a 200+ft radios, the presence of a transponder key and triangulates the location using a drone. In our controlled tests, we have been able to locate 100% positivity the location of a key with no false detection's. If we are given access to the vehicle or given the digital identity code/serial number from a manufacture, we can detect the presence of only one key. In urban area's, there can be 100+k transponder keys, searching for only one digital identity code/serial number, makes the detection precise in locating one missing key out of thousands in the area. The next few months, my goal is to do more tests to the increase range and streamline the triangulation process.

If you know of a missing person case that meets this criteria;
High likelihood to possess a transponder key
1995 or newer vehicle with make and model
Missing in a non urban area (unless we are allowed limited access to vehicle to acquire the digital identity code )
Located in the U.S. mainland.
We would like to create a travel plan, visiting 80-90 locations during a 6 to 8 month period, with the hopes of having a 5-10% minimum success rate of locating the owner with the keys. At some point, when we feel that the method is documented and streamlined to be a effective tool, we will be donating as many as we can to local SAR'S teams and private search organizations throughout the country.

I am hoping that the Websleuths community could help us create a list so we can focus our efforts on perfecting the prototype.

I just researched about bryce. I think that since the car rolled over and he left everything else in the car. His wallet, phone, and personal belongings. He would not have just took his keys with him.
True - I couldn't find anything solid about the keys so mentioned just in case :)

For the past few months I have been working on a tool to search for missing people by locating their keys and would like to ask the community to assist in building a list of cases that meet a criteria to search using our prototype.

Since 1995, car manufactures have installed immobilizers that require transponder keys.
ybHerbj.jpg

A transponder key is a key with a “microchip” or a transponder built into the plastic head of the key. When the original key is inserted and turned to the ON position. The antenna ring around the ignition sends a wireless signal to the transponder key. Once the transponder key receives the electronic message it will send a radio frequency back to the antenna ring. The antenna ring receives the appropriate code in return. It will then proceed to send that code to the vehicles Engine Control Unit (ECU). If the code matches on the ECU's memory, it will disable the vehicle’s immobilizer, allowing the vehicle to start. Transponder keys DO NOT REQUIRE BATTERIES!

The prototype is capable of detecting in a 200+ft radios, the presence of a transponder key and triangulates the location using a drone. In our controlled tests, we have been able to locate 100% positivity the location of a key with no false detection's. If we are given access to the vehicle or given the digital identity code/serial number from a manufacture, we can detect the presence of only one key. In urban area's, there can be 100+k transponder keys, searching for only one digital identity code/serial number, makes the detection precise in locating one missing key out of thousands in the area. The next few months, my goal is to do more tests to the increase range and streamline the triangulation process.

Missing in a non urban area (unless we are allowed limited access to vehicle to acquire the digital identity code )
We would like to create a travel plan, visiting 80-90 locations during a 6 to 8 month period, with the hopes of having a 5-10% minimum success rate of locating the owner with the keys. At some point, when we feel that the method is documented and streamlined to be a effective tool, we will be donating as many as we can to local SAR'S teams and private search organizations throughout the country.

I am hoping that the Websleuths community could help us create a list so we can focus our efforts on perfecting the prototype.

ybHerbj.jpg

I am new to the forum. Any updates on this technology and or still seeking cases?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back