GUILTY NJ - SR, 2, (found alive) & Yasemin Uyar, 24, found deceased, Rahway, 9 Jul 2021 *arrest*

I’m just angry that this had to happen in the first place. I hope Sebastian learns how courageous and brave his mother was for advocating for what was best for him and keeping him as safe as possible from this monster. Yasemin deserves justice and Sebastian deserves a childhood free from violence - I pray for both.

"Yasemin Uyar’s mother confirmed to CBS2’s Nick Caloway late Saturday night that Uyar’s body was found in Tennessee.

She said Tyler Rios, the father of Uyar’s son, told police where he hid Uyar’s body, and her remains were located in a wooded area of Tennessee.

Family: Remains Of Missing New Jersey Mother Yasemin Uyar Found In Tennessee

Such heartbreaking news, but not unexpected here. I'm glad he told where he put her for her family to have some comfort.

Father arrested in Tennessee for 'abducting son, 2, from New Jersey' | Daily Mail Online

UPDATED: 10 July 2021

"A father has been arrested in Tennessee for allegedly abducting his two-year-old son from New Jersey, prosecutors said on Saturday.

Sebastian Rios was found with his father Tyler Rios, of Highland Park in New Jersey, earlier on Saturday in Monterey, Tennessee, according to a press release from the Union County Prosecutor's Office.

Rios, 27, also allegedly abducted little Sebastian's mother Yasemin Uyar, 24, who law enforcement agencies have not yet found.

Cops had sent out a widely disseminated Amber Alert on Friday, which was cancelled after the boy was found.

Rios was identified as a suspect in the case after Sebastian didn't show up to his daycare on Friday and Uyar did not arrive for scheduled work shifts, officials said."

"When you've had a child, and I call her a child because she's my child, who's dealt with domestic violence for a long period of time, in a way, in your mind you prepare for things. I never prepared, I don't think, fully for this moment, but I think there's a part of you, as the anger and the violence progresses in the relationship, where you know that there's a day where you may face this possibility," Uyar's grandmother, Karen Uyar, said.

Missing New Jersey mother found dead in Tennessee, family says

"When you've had a child, and I call her a child because she's my child, who's dealt with domestic violence for a long period of time, in a way, in your mind you prepare for things. I never prepared, I don't think, fully for this moment, but I think there's a part of you, as the anger and the violence progresses in the relationship, where you know that there's a day where you may face this possibility," Uyar's grandmother, Karen Uyar, said.

Missing New Jersey mother found dead in Tennessee, family says

Domestic violence laws have changed, but it seems we still have further to go. I admittedly do not know the legal ins/outs- but it seems like a one strike then off to prison, with a multiyear mandatory actual time served law, may save lives? Then there is the flip side for victim. How do we do better to provide security, counseling, financial help, etc. Short of arming them with a deadly weapon, in some cases it seems so futile.

I just know this happens far to often :(

:(:(:(

Rest peacefully, Yasemin.

g40001.gif

I really don’t understand cases like this. She (and it is usually she) has moved on - just do the same! And if there’s a child involved, it’s even more selfish - even if the child is raised by the most incredible, loving family, it’s only because of a loss.

I think Stephanie Parze’s family is active in NJ domestic violence matters? Her poor father seems like he’s channeling all his heartbreak into a foundation named for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back