GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

Not sure if this link was shared from the local TV station:

“In 2020, Atlanta police seized more than $19,000 in suspected drug money from Rhoden at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport as he was boarding a plane to Los Angeles. According to court papers, another agency tipped them off about Rhoden’s suspected drug activity. K-9 units detected the smell of marijuana on the money. Rhoden allegedly punched a drug unit officer while trying to flee. He forfeited the money, but was never charged with a crime.”

It also says he was never tried for the shooting at Georgia State.

How many times can we give one guy a chance? Perhaps he seems so brazen because he has always gotten away with his crimes. To people like us, he seems insane.

Something is broken with this system. I don’t know how I’d process this as a family member/friend of the victims.
Who is Bryan Rhoden, the suspect accused in a triple murder at a Cobb County country club?
To me, all of this SCREAMS CI (confidential informant). IMO this dude has been a CI for years, which has allowed for him to skate past charges and to have cases seemingly disappear. Also it makes it make sense of LE’s management (or lack there of) this case to the media.

Mr. Pierson has a company called Pierson Drilling in Sebastopol, CA (Northern CA), which is a well company. With his background in well drilling and wastewater management (per the Ecoservices website), Mr. Pierson’s expertise would be highly valuable to someone planning a cannabis grow operation. Just speculation but wondering about possible business reasons he would drive almost cross country.

Mr. Pierson has a company called Pierson Drilling in Sebastopol, CA (Northern CA), which is a well company. With his background in well drilling and wastewater management (per the Ecoservices website), Mr. Pierson’s expertise would be highly valuable to someone planning a cannabis grow operation. Just speculation but wondering about possible business reasons he would drive almost cross country.

And if you look at the Company's recent projects, they are all in Oregan, Nevada and California. Projects

I went to bed last night w/this occupying my mind.
It occurs to me the truck was not stuck in a sand trap or stuck anywhere. Driver could have backed up and driven off the course the way he came in.
(There are no tire marks indicating the driver was stuck and spinning his wheels etc ... )
No harm. No foul. Quite likely no one would have cared except for the tire marks on the course - which would go away in a few days anyway.

So, I think the driver 100% meant to leave that truck on that course at that time w/2 bodies in the covered back.
Maybe a message to someone.
The driver never intended for anyone to see him or her exit the truck and enter the getaway vehicle.
But, someone did.

It occurs to me the truck was not stuck in a sand trap or stuck anywhere. Driver could have backed up and driven off the course the way he came in.
(There are no tire marks indicating the driver was stuck and spinning his wheels etc ... )
No harm. No foul. Quite likely no one would have cared except for the tire marks on the course - which would go away in a few days anyway.

So, I think the driver 100% meant to leave that truck on that course at that time w/2 bodies in the covered back.
The driver never intended for anyone to see him or her exit the truck and enter the getaway vehicle.
But, someone did.

I respectfully disagree.
It was Saturday at 2:30pm on a holiday weekend at a golf course in a fairly heavily populated area. No way the driver was planning on sneaking that truck onto the golf course and expecting to walk off without being seen. If he was thinking that he’s already proven his insanity defense.
I still think the guy is an informant. Even if I modify your thoughts into the guy was sending a message to his handlers that he was done working with them and wanted to “come in from the cold” so to speak, it seems a simple phone call would have sufficed instead of murdering three people.
What exactly is your theory?

MOO JMO

Part 2:

Here where I live, a few years ago, a couple of rogue LE's, would stop vehicles of suspected drug runners on the major north south highway as they drove into the county from northern pot growing regions.
They would confiscate their cash and or drugs and let them go.
It was a cops and drug dealers game in real life.
Stuff you only see in Hollywood movies.
When pot became more legal, these "victims" went public with these stories.
The LE's were charged.
Interesting, right?

Uh-Oh warning ahead.

Is it possible local LE's in this case are ...

This suspect DOES seem to be made of teflon (nothing sticks) which has perhaps made him bold enough, almost entitled, to do something so outrageous. And then getting picked up for a DUI, only to be released hours after the triple murders occurred illustrates the confidence he must have in his being untouchable. There is so much going on here surrounding BR that we don’t know. I really hope that we learn about ALL of it and that the details about why don’t get buried because this perp is involved in so many complicated layers.

Has there been a determination of time of death published for Mr. Pierson and Mr. Valdez? Do we know when they were killed and how long they may have been dead in the back of that truck?

But, someone did.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brendankeefe/status/1411809705907871747

This Atanta reporter has more correctly explained that the truck was stuck "on a berm", rather than stuck in the sand trap. The underside of the pickup is caught on the raised rim of the sand trap, and the front tires are not touching (or barely touching) the ground. I don't think the driver attempted to get unstuck, knowing it would be futile. MOO

"The club pro approached the truck, which was stuck on a berm, and he was shot dead by the driver."

This suspect DOES seem to be made of teflon (nothing sticks) which has perhaps made him bold enough, almost entitled, to do something so outrageous. And then getting picked up for a DUI, only to be released hours after the triple murders occurred illustrates the confidence he must have in his being untouchable. There is so much going on here surrounding BR that we don’t know. I really hope that we learn about ALL of it and that the details about why don’t get buried because this perp is involved in so many complicated layers.

Has there been a determination of time of death published for Mr. Pierson and Mr. Valdez? Do we know when they were killed and how long they may have been dead in the back of that truck?

The Q&A session that was most recent led me to believe through the answer was that those 5 shots heard, all 3 deaths were those 5 shots. Or very soon to such vs. much earlier. The answer at the presser MOO gave me that impression... after he hesitated and then gave his answer.

The Q&A session that was most recent led me to believe through the answer was that those 5 shots heard, all 3 deaths were those 5 shots. Or very soon to such vs. much earlier. The answer at the presser MOO gave me that impression... after he hesitated and then gave his answer.

Question- if they were shot on the golf course, how did he get the two men in the back of the truck? Maybe they were already back there, tied up, before he shot them? But then why did he bother with the cover? How hard is it to put one of those on?

Question- if they were shot on the golf course, how did he get the two men in the back of the truck? Maybe they were already back there, tied up, before he shot them? But then why did he bother with the cover? How hard is it to put one of those on?

That's the $60k question, and more. Certainly he didn't get stranded with the two guys, then tied them up, bound them, gagged them on the #10 hole. They were already in the bed. And from what we see, there is luggage on the left and tools/tarp on the right from the behind view. I can't even figure out how two men fit in with all that, unless they are within that ?tarp and ? on the right in the photo?. As to why the cover, well, it is a "part of the truck". Like a "lid".

He's been let off by LE so much it's almost like he was working for them.
Remember Whitey Bulger, running the Boston Winter Hill Gang while he was an FBI informant? His FBI agent handler told him he was about to be arrested and he amazingly "disappeared" for 16 years with his girlfriend to beautiful Santa Monica.
Maybe something crazy like that.
It just makes no sense he was never convicted for anything except speeding once in Indiana, if that, maybe it was dropped too.

BBM

And all those arrests, forfeit the cash and let him go--he's quite the cash cow.

It "seems" the men were bound and covered in the bed of the truck and were alive until the truck became stuck on the berm. Then, Siller approaches and Rhoden shoots/kills Siller AND shoots/kills the men through the bed cover. So where could Rhoden have been headed with the two bound (but alive) men in the back of the truck... was Rhoden using the course as a "short-cut" to somewhere?? (not headed for the lake)?

It "seems" the men were bound and covered in the bed of the truck and were alive until the truck became stuck on the berm. Then, Siller approaches and Rhoden shoots/kills Siller AND shoots/kills the men through the bed cover. So where could Rhoden have been headed with the two bound (but alive) men in the back of the truck... was Rhoden using the course as a "short-cut" to somewhere?? (not headed for the lake)?

It is such an impossibly stupid scenario, was he drunk or high? Did he stop at Taco Bell?

Seriously, he is doing the craziest stuff, middle of the day on a weekend. And, wasn't he picked up later for a DUI and released the same day?

MOO JMO

Part 2:

Here where I live, a few years ago, a couple of rogue LE's, would stop vehicles of suspected drug runners on the major north south highway as they drove into the county from northern pot growing regions.
They would confiscate their cash and or drugs and let them go.
It was a cops and drug dealers game in real life.
Stuff you only see in Hollywood movies.
When pot became more legal, these "victims" went public with these stories.
The LE's were charged.
Interesting, right?

Uh-Oh warning ahead.

Is it possible local LE's in this case are ...

Civil asset forfeiture is a very common procedure in recent years and its getting a lot of negative attention in the news media. They were probably making a lot of money on the seizures they conducted on Rhoden and on any of the people he tipped them to.

Civil forfeiture in the United States - Wikipedia

‘Policing For Profit’ Is Alive and Well in South Carolina

Police abuse civil asset forfeiture laws while innocents pay the price

ETA: I have to admit when I read of all Rhoden's past arrests, I thought "LE is really making a lot of money on these busts."

Last edited:
It is such an impossibly stupid scenario, was he drunk or high? Did he stop at Taco Bell?

Seriously, he is doing the craziest stuff, middle of the day on a weekend. And, wasn't he picked up later for a DUI and released the same day?

I know it's futile trying to figure out what Rhoden was planning for the two bound men IF the truck had not become stuck on the course. If you bind and gag two men and place them in the back of their own truck, where are you taking them? If you (at some point want them dead) then... why not just shoot them instead of binding them and driving around? Where was he taking them and why? Until LE gives more info, it's time for me to get a new hobby (or renew an old one) because I stink at trying to think like drug-dealer/killer.

I know it's futile trying to figure out what Rhoden was planning for the two bound men IF the truck had not become stuck on the course. If you bind and gag two men and place them in the back of their own truck, where are you taking them? If you (at some point want them dead) then... why not just shoot them instead of binding them and driving around? Where was he taking them and why? Until LE gives more info, it's time for me to get a new hobby (or renew an old one) because I stink at trying to think like drug-dealer/killer.

HaHa! I was thinking I needed to step away from this case also for the same reason. I don’t have much to offer here I’m afraid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back