GUILTY UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common area, 3 Mar 2021 *Awaiting Sentencing*, #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that his Ukrainian wife would bring the "ashes of her loved ones" to the UK and scatter them at the site turned into a rubbish site. Orthodox Church is very strict about burials, the dead are buried in consecrated land in cemetries. Besides, she visited Ukraine often and could pay respect to her dead loved ones then.

Of course, it's just more BS from him.
Does he ever know when to stop lying? Even the lies have lies on top of them.
Does he really think people are stupid enough to believe it?
No-one in the Orthodox Christian world wants to be cremated. It's burial only.
And her family, once dead, would hardly want their bodies to be flown to the UK, at great cost, to be cremated then scattered on a random piece of forest in a country they've never been to! o_O:eek::confused:

Of course, it's just more BS from him.
Does he ever know when to stop lying? Even the lies have lies on top of them.
Does he really think people are stupid enough to believe it?
No-one in the Orthodox Christian world wants to be cremated. It's burial only.
And her family, once dead, would hardly want their bodies to be flown to the UK, at great cost, to be cremated then scattered on a random piece of forest in a country they've never been to! o_O:eek::confused:
Plain and simple!!! :)

I think he, even in his wildest dreams, didnt suspect he would be captured! And he was caught by a miracle - 2 buses' cameras. It seems Fate was finally fed up with him.
These bus cameras have helped in recent USA cases :):):):
I remember with the Fotis case and the young girl being abducted.

Except one report said cell data had him going to the woods a number of times - including the night SE was kidnapped - it said “in the early hours “ which suggests after midnight. If he went straight there he’d have been there by 11 pm ish. He stated he had been on the Ashford road in the Astra between 11 and 11.30 (which may be true) when the Rumanian gang had him pull over in a lay-by. So maybe ban aspect of truth in that. Perhaps he did pull over on a secluded lay-by to do the rape. Ended up killing her - and then had to decide what to do. So went to Hoads wood nearby to try and dispose of the body or leave it there - which would tally with him being there “early hours” on his cellphone data.
But that doesn’t make sense - because in that case he wouldn’t have transferred her body to his own car on the south coast.

I think the “early hours” statement needs to be taken with a pinch of salt because he was in Tilmanstone at 1am and home by 1.30 am - and that is what I would call early hours.

So he probably went straight to Hoads wood - or possibly stopped in the lay-by first.
Yes I think this makes alot of sense what you say about the rape taking place in the Layby either that or he further restrained her before going to Hoads wood.. It doesn't seem a Logical choice for him to take her straight to the woods or away from it even.. it's not like you can drive straight into the woods judging by the pics without making a racket he would have had to carry or drag her there which if she was still conscious or fighting him would have been a difficult task.. So the Layby scenario makes sense and if he killed her there then he was probably panicking wondering what he could do with the body
I had to look it up as well. Looks like it's for safeguarding/containing loads that are being transported in an open truck. I wonder if it was a plan to transport her body in the builder's bag, in a trailer? I've no idea really, perhaps it was unconnected with the crime and he needed it for something else.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Some questions and thoughts of mine are below, and as horrid as they may be, I feel they are important to the case:

Once he managed to persuade Sarah to get in the car, how do you think he restrained her without her opening the passenger door and running for it?

If she was in the rear of the car, the back doors could have the child lock on so they can't be opened from inside.
But the CCTV showed the car with both its front doors open.

Hmmmm.

Also, before Sarah was taken to the woods, do you think she was raped then killed.....or killed then raped?

The only space to do this inside the car would be in the boot (trunk) of the estate (station wagon).

And it seems to be that people think he did it in a lay-by along a road, which I just can't comprehend. The chances of being seen by a passing car or truck driver are huge. It would really have to be a rural lane.

Unless she was still alive when she was taken to the woods and she was gagged and bound and forced to walk through from the parking area with him...?

Last edited:
Once he managed to persuade Sarah to get in the car, how do you think he restrained her without her opening the passenger door and running for it?

If she was in the rear of the car, the back doors could have the child lock on so they can't be opened from inside.

Hmmmm.

Also, before Sarah was taken to the woods, do you think she was raped then killed.....or killed then raped?

Is there even enough space to do it inside a car?
I think he used a taser in the car and then bound her.

I think he used a taser in the car and then bound her.
Holy ****, I didn't even think of that.
Brilliant mind. Yes, it would save him bludgeoning her and risking blood splatters in the hire car.

One thing.....are police officers allowed to take their tasers home with them? Or do they have to hand them in at the station before they go home?

<modsnip>

I'm just trying to think how he got her into the car and drove off towards Kent.. This bit bothers me because from her description she seems quite a strong lady that would have put up a fight did he have any marks on him...

There's so many different scenarios I think until more information comes out it will be hard to piece it all together.. We need to see that bus Cam footage..

Anyone know if this was his car... it looks. like an Astra to me with it's black mirrors.. driver looks bald too and is in the area the dog walkers that the police wanted to talk to was

Attachments

• 030321-2150-1.mp4
    109.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 030321-2150.mp4
    109.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20210316-224305.png
    Screenshot_20210316-224305.png
    707.7 KB · Views: 94
Some questions and thoughts of mine are below, and as horrid as they may be, I feel they are important to the case:

Hmmmm.

The only space to do this inside the car would be in the boot (trunk) of the estate (station wagon).

And it seems to be that people think he did it in a lay-by along a road, which I just can't comprehend. The chances of being seen by a passing car or truck driver are huge. It would really have to be a rural lane.

Unless she was still alive when she was taken to the woods and she was gagged and bound and forced to walk through from the parking area with him...?

Maybe, by the time she recognised the danger, the car was travelling at too high speed, and/or in too remote area for running for it to be a feasible option.

The driver can centrally lock all doors.

Hmmmm.

I'm sure he must of had her with some kind of weapon - knife/gun etc to make her comply, she must have been terrified.

<modsnip>

I'm just trying to think how he got her into the car and drove off towards Kent.. This bit bothers me because from her description she seems quite a strong lady that would have put up a fight did he have any marks on him...

There's so many different scenarios I think until more information comes out it will be hard to piece it all together.. We need to see that bus Cam footage..

Anyone know if this was his car... it looks. like an Astra to me with it's black mirrors.. driver looks bald too and is in the area the dog walkers that the police wanted to talk to was

I recall the owner of vehicle cited above came forward and/or was identified very early -- not related to this incident.

While I don't believe WC and SE were known to each other, I do think it's possible that WC may have used his position of trust to offer SE a ride home. We also don't know SE's condition when she left the dinner party -- she may have been in a vulnerable state and seen as an easy target by her killer. Just one of many more unknowns in this horrific crime. MOO

We also don't know SE's condition when she left the dinner party -- she may have been in a vulnerable state and seen as an easy target by her killer.

I don't think it was a "dinner party" at such, just a drink at a friend's house. Bottle of wine between them.
I also don't think she'd have been drunk, she seems to sensible for that, and if she was drunk, she'd have got a taxi, I'm sure.
I think she was sober enough, and felt like a stroll home in the cool evening air.
Yes, she was vulnerable, most lone females are after dark.
But I'd love to know what he said to her to get her in the car.....I'm sure she wouldn't have just accepted a lift from a strange man. Again, she just seems too sensible.

This man is so hideous. I think he probably had an addiction to extreme *advertiser censored* and as he became desensitised, it probably became more difficult to satisfy his urges over time, causing a progressive escalation in risky behaviour. I dread to think what he might have done to sex workers. I also wonder if the hire car thing was a means of escaping detection in known pickup areas or similar. Sex workers and sex worker voluntary agencies tend to notice regular patrons by their cars. I wouldn’t be surprised if it transpires that’s what he was doing in the hours between returning to London and abducting Sarah.

It’s clear he liked power and control, and I suspect he also probably liked frightened women too. Argh.

WRT wiping his phone I reckon he probably just realised he was being watched or perhaps someone he knows mentioned seeing police at a location linked to him and relevant to his actions. Maybe he had a trail cam or something set up at his woodland plot.

I feel so very sorry for his wife. What a difficult life he made for her and his children. I have no doubt the Mail and others probably sold her the lie that if she spoke to them she could “control the narrative and avoid misrepresentation”.

He has time to tell the truth, give her family (and his ex colleagues) some closure and perhaps influence the sentencing in some small way. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he doesn’t take up that opportunity though.

Holy ****, I didn't even think of that.
Brilliant mind. Yes, it would save him bludgeoning her and risking blood splatters in the hire car.

One thing.....are police officers allowed to take their tasers home with them? Or do they have to hand them in at the station before they go home?

Do tasers in the UK need to be police issued? Here in the states you can buy one for protection. In fact, I was at a second hand thrift store that had one in the glass case. A guy asked to look at it and was messing around with it. The employee kept telling him not to do that. and to be careful. and guess what? He accidentally tazed himself. I caught eyes with the employee and we both tried not to laugh out loud but we both know what we were thinking!! 'What a dumb*ss. Serves him right for not listening.' LOL

Do tasers in the UK need to be police issued? Here in the states you can buy one for protection.

Yes, here in the UK (and I'm sure many other countries outside the USA), tasers are classed as dangerous weapons and are banned. Not for sale or use by the public, and even being caught in possession of one would probably be the same punishment as carrying a knife or gun, both of which are illegal also.

In the UK, if you are not a police officer, it's a 5 year prison sentence for a possession of a taser/stun gun, as they are classified the same as a dangerous firearm or normal bullet gun.

5 year minimum sentence for stun gun? | Burton Copeland

..and I'm sure police officers can only carry them when they're on duty. I doubt they can take them home. They must be left at the police station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy