TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

Been two months since discovery of Mr. White's remains. Not a word. Crazy.
Does the lengthy and continuing silence suggest suicide or homicide?
If a homicide, I suspect that it will be borne out that Mr White while lingering was communicating with the individual who was soon to become his killer.

Since Alan's body was discovered, family has been virtually silent. Because they were able to lay him to rest in WV, we know his body was released by the ME's office. In some cases, that doesn't happen for weeks, months even. What do we make of that aspect?

Since Alan's body was discovered, family has been virtually silent. Because they were able to lay him to rest in WV, we know his body was released by the ME's office. In some cases, that doesn't happen for weeks, months even. What do we make of that aspect?

Good question.

Either 1) AW committed suicide and the family desires privacy or 2) AW was murdered and the family does not want to disrupt an ongoing investigation.

MOO.

Wish we had a clue which it was.
Well, we sort of do.

Because I don't see how LE or the family saying it was murder would interrupt an investigation.

I mean, there obviously IS an investigation, because otherwise I think LE or a member of Alan's family would have come out and said there were 'no suspicious circumstances' regarding his death if it were suicide.

And as LE have been silent, I'm presuming there is an ongoing investigation.....and I take that to mean it was murder.

I adore Alan. He seems like one
of my besties. He looks like my family. We have mutual colleagues. His family literally looks like my in-laws. And has similar career.

I am not pushing this case further. Until family asks for help.

I mean, there obviously IS an investigation, because otherwise I think LE or a member of Alan's family would have come out and said there were 'no suspicious circumstances' regarding his death if it were suicide.

And as LE have been silent, I'm presuming there is an ongoing investigation.....and I take that to mean it was murder.

Seems just the opposite to me. And exactly what both the family and LE would do if the determination was suicide. Neither LE nor the family is under any obligation to satisfy the public’s curiosity about private matters.

A friend of Mr. White at memorial service: “Alan, wherever you are, wherever your soul is, in the heavens, in the sky, in the sand below us, in the air, in the space around us, may you finally rest in eternal peace.”

Family of Alan White holds memorial in his honor | wfaa.com
What are you trying to say with italicizing *finally*? The fact he was missing for weeks qualifies as "finally" to me. Did you interpret this differently?

Amateur opinion and speculation

Seems just the opposite to me. And exactly what both the family and LE would do if the determination was suicide. Neither LE nor the family is under any obligation to satisfy the public’s curiosity about private matters.

I see. In the UK these things usually get announced (by police, family, and/or media) due to it being 'in the public interest', which is actually a legal thing. I assumed it was perhaps the same over there.

What are you trying to say with italicizing *finally*? The fact he was missing for weeks qualifies as "finally" to me. Did you interpret this differently?

I think the poster may be implying suicide - the poster here, NOT the person at the funeral.

I believe this is a homicide, and I agree with your interpretation.

A friend of Mr. White at memorial service: “Alan, wherever you are, wherever your soul is, in the heavens, in the sky, in the sand below us, in the air, in the space around us, may you finally rest in eternal peace.”

I think you need to edit your post to add that you italicized the word “finally”: the word “finally” was not italicized in the article you linked.

Finally, as in finally after seven months missing?
Or finally, as in finally after whatever torment Mr. White may have privately endured in life?
I know not.

Finally, as in finally after seven months missing?
Or finally, as in finally after whatever torment Mr. White may have privately endured in life?
I know not.
There is nothing in MSM that suggests AW had been in "torment". To project that, while indeed speculative, seems to project something that might cause the family additional pain, without any factual basis.

Respectfully, to everyone, can we please dismiss the notion that Alan may have committed suicide, he was living a lovely life and when i saw the photograph of Alan and his mother, straight away i had a gut feeling that he was really, really happy.

And, Alan's brother, Tim, has also stated this was a murder.

Also, i saw many posts on youtube discussing this case that mentioned there are plenty of thugs in dallas who will kill you just to take your car so they have a ride home after their night of drug fuelled menace.

I think Alan was very unlucky and was spotted by one of these late night thugs on the end of a drug binge / thieving evening.

Sending love to Alan's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back