GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

I remember the day that it happened when the initial incorrect description of a Hispanic man in work pants was released, LE was also asking neighbors in the PCC neighborhood to review their doorbell and surveillance cameras and forward anything of interest to the Police. If there was a car chase, it would have been on someone's camera and LE would have known about it that first day.

Country Club Triple Murder: One victim, suspect knew each other | 11alive.com

One other interesting point from this article.

"Veal said Rhoden graduated from Campbell High School with honors."

Cobb County Schools are some of the best in GA, and while Campell isn't ranked the highest, it has a very desirable magnet program that attracts the best students from other schools in the County.

And we know that he also attended GSU for some period of time. So just a few years ago, it seemed that his life was on a good path. I wonder why we haven't heard from his Momma yet?

I remember the day that it happened when the initial incorrect description of a Hispanic man in work pants was released, LE was also asking neighbors in the PCC neighborhood to review their doorbell and surveillance cameras and forward anything of interest to the Police. If there was a car chase, it would have been on someone's camera and LE would have known about it that first day.

Curious about this and wondering how many people had constant recording devices. My cameras only record when there’s motion on my property. Is it common that people have them so they record street traffic?

When I looked at where this country club is on real estate sites, looks like many homes might be rented. They’re older and mid priced for area.

Country Club Triple Murder: One victim, suspect knew each other | 11alive.com

Some interesting info in this article with interviews with Valdez’ roommate as well as Rhoden’ manager. Valdez did fly to Georgia, so presumably Pierson drove alone.

Valdez’ family is fundraising to try to get money to fly his body back to California for a funeral.

<modsnip - quoted pist was removed>

Still is so confounding as to what is the story here. With a high power atty, I assume to expect a bunch of white noise in the near future ... e.g. lookie there... SQUIRREL!

Fundraiser for Siller ~$730,000.00 now.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO Bruce Harvey will only be representing him until his money runs out. I doubt B-Rod has that much cash on hand, and when that's gone, noone else will be footing the bills.

I don't know, somehow "B Rod" has managed to insert himself into a society of folks with lots of money. At age 23. Especially with the business in Las Vegas, he is in a picture with a current NFL player. The business looks pretty legit. He has managed to be quite connected. Still waiting on the "rest of the story". Especially with the high priced attorney.

I don't know, somehow "B Rod" has managed to insert himself into a society of folks with lots of money. At age 23. Especially with the business in Las Vegas, he is in a picture with a current NFL player. The business looks pretty legit. He has managed to be quite connected. Still waiting on the "rest of the story". Especially with the high priced attorney.

My thoughts since the beginning. He's very young to be high echelon in the game so to speak.

Seems like a money train from another source to me.

MOO

My thoughts since the beginning. He's very young to be high echelon in the game so to speak.

Seems like a money train from another source to me.

MOO

That may also explain the numerous "teflon" that B-Rod has managed regarding ALL of his run ins with the law. A CI, isn't going to get off on everything, for years...at his age. There is something else going on..

That may also explain the numerous "teflon" that B-Rod has managed regarding ALL of his run ins with the law. A CI, isn't going to get off on everything, for years...at his age. There is something else going on..

Exactly right.

Perhaps he blabbed on someone once but official CI I just don't see it. His age, first hand knowledge and antics just wouldn't be worth it.

He's connected to someone with $$$ and influence.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998